Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

$DreamRKCCRajeev(RKliciousLand(invitedOnly)37thRK (Page 138)

Illumination IF-Stunnerz
Illumination
Illumination

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
 Soundtrack  movie latest Update

Feast of films this October

DNAHM47943 | 9/28/2011 | Author : After Hrs Correspondent | WC :271 The three-day IFFA will open in Ahmedabad with B'wood film Soundtrack Party

The International Film Festival Ahmedabad (IFFA) has taken a giant leap to support and celebrate womanhood in their third edition. The three-day annual event is scheduled to start from October 6 at PVR Cinemas.
Instead of Nagesh Kukunoor's MOD, IFFA will open with the world premiere of Soundtrack starring Rajeev Khandelwal, Soha Ali Khan and Mohan Kapoor.
Kukunoor and the star cast of MOD, Ayesha Takia, Ranvijay Singh and Elahe Hiptoola will be attending the opening ceremony on October 6 as planned.
Indian Ocean, the cult contemporary fusion band, will rock the stage with their performance on the opening night. The earlier two editions of the film festival have witnessed the presence of dignitaries like Ketan Mehta, Sudhir Mishra, Govind Nihalani, A Sreekar Prasad, Tom Alter, Pawan Malhotra, Manisha Koirala, Sonam Kapoor, Tanistha Chaterjee, Sona Jain and many others.
IFFA 2011 will also be showcasing films like That Girl in Yellow Boots, Paanch, Dev D and Gulaal. Devaki Singh, a prominent artist based in Mumbai, whose earlier works have also been exhibited at Kala Ghoda Arts Festival will be making eight to 10 art works on Anurag Kashyap's films that will be inaugurated on the opening day. The art works, reflecting the mood, energy and colour of films, will be on sale.
This year, the film festival will support the cause of breast cancer by showcasing films that deal with and talk about the issue. Aparna Sen's Iti Mrinalini will also be showcased among other feature works in the non-competition section by women. For the first time, the festival has also decided to give an award to an emerging woman filmmaker.

http://www.3dsyndication.com/dna/dna_english_news_and_features/Feast-of-films-this-October/DNAHM47943

its big time PartyParty

Ayesha066 IF-Sizzlerz
Ayesha066
Ayesha066

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Sorry Olive..
Main 1 din aayi thi koi nai mila toh i went..Ouch
Wenevr i cum nobdy is here..Cry
Sorry!!!Hug
pari_15 IF-Rockerz
pari_15
pari_15

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Hi ayesha..olive...
Hw r u guyss??
pari_15 IF-Rockerz
pari_15
pari_15

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Hellloo...
Koi hai??
Ayesha066 IF-Sizzlerz
Ayesha066
Ayesha066

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pari_15

Hi ayesha..olive...
Hw r u guyss??
I'm fyn dear n u??Embarrassed
Illumination IF-Stunnerz
Illumination
Illumination

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ayesha066

Sorry Olive..
Main 1 din aayi thi koi nai mila toh i went..Ouch
Wenevr i cum nobdy is here..Cry
Sorry!!!Hug

Ayesha    my jaan   my  very veery close  friend  i love you soo much
i would want to  big hug to you now  HugHug  .oh ! i see ..but do not worry ayesha   ..when i will come in  IF  so then i will to get inform  you by pm ok Big smile

this for you my jaan

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ayesha066

pari_15 IF-Rockerz
pari_15
pari_15

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Ayesha..
M gud...
So wht u do?
pari_15 IF-Rockerz
pari_15
pari_15

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Olive u not talking 2 me??

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index