Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Illumination thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
 Soundtrack  movie latest Update

Feast of films this October

DNAHM47943 | 9/28/2011 | Author : After Hrs Correspondent | WC :271 The three-day IFFA will open in Ahmedabad with B'wood film Soundtrack 🥳

The International Film Festival Ahmedabad (IFFA) has taken a giant leap to support and celebrate womanhood in their third edition. The three-day annual event is scheduled to start from October 6 at PVR Cinemas.
Instead of Nagesh Kukunoor's MOD, IFFA will open with the world premiere of Soundtrack starring Rajeev Khandelwal, Soha Ali Khan and Mohan Kapoor.
Kukunoor and the star cast of MOD, Ayesha Takia, Ranvijay Singh and Elahe Hiptoola will be attending the opening ceremony on October 6 as planned.
Indian Ocean, the cult contemporary fusion band, will rock the stage with their performance on the opening night. The earlier two editions of the film festival have witnessed the presence of dignitaries like Ketan Mehta, Sudhir Mishra, Govind Nihalani, A Sreekar Prasad, Tom Alter, Pawan Malhotra, Manisha Koirala, Sonam Kapoor, Tanistha Chaterjee, Sona Jain and many others.
IFFA 2011 will also be showcasing films like That Girl in Yellow Boots, Paanch, Dev D and Gulaal. Devaki Singh, a prominent artist based in Mumbai, whose earlier works have also been exhibited at Kala Ghoda Arts Festival will be making eight to 10 art works on Anurag Kashyap's films that will be inaugurated on the opening day. The art works, reflecting the mood, energy and colour of films, will be on sale.
This year, the film festival will support the cause of breast cancer by showcasing films that deal with and talk about the issue. Aparna Sen's Iti Mrinalini will also be showcased among other feature works in the non-competition section by women. For the first time, the festival has also decided to give an award to an emerging woman filmmaker.

http://www.3dsyndication.com/dna/dna_english_news_and_features/Feast-of-films-this-October/DNAHM47943

its big time 🥳🥳
Ayesha066 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sorry Olive..
Main 1 din aayi thi koi nai mila toh i went..
Wenevr i cum nobdy is here..😭
Sorry!!!🤗
pari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi ayesha..olive...
Hw r u guyss??
Ayesha066 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pari_15

Hi ayesha..olive...
Hw r u guyss??

I'm fyn dear n u??😳
Illumination thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ayesha066

Sorry Olive..

Main 1 din aayi thi koi nai mila toh i went..
Wenevr i cum nobdy is here..😭
Sorry!!!🤗

Ayesha    my jaan   my  very veery close  friend  i love you soo much
i would want to  big hug to you now  🤗🤗  .oh ! i see ..but do not worry ayesha   ..when i will come in  IF  so then i will to get inform  you by pm ok 😃

this for you my jaan

pari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ayesha..
M gud...
So wht u do?
Ayesha066 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: OliveySOftheart

Ayesha    my jaan   my  very veery close  friend  i love you soo much
i would want to  big hug to you now  🤗🤗  .oh ! i see ..but do not worry ayesha   ..when i will come in  IF  so then i will to get inform  you by pm ok 😃

this for you my jaan

aww thanku olive..🤗
Yeah plz do dat.. On 30th my xamz will b over then i will b regular here.. Okkk!!!😳
Ayesha066 thumbnail

Ayesha..
M gud...
So wht u do?

I'm in 12th  n u😳
Illumination thumbnail

Olive u not talking 2 me??

pari i 'v already reply  u  but i think  u did not see thats anyway   i 'v say again hi pari 😃 
i was send you  my IMP messga by pm  lets check your inbox   and plz you  can do this  now 😳