Hey SImi😊

hey  peeps  I am alisha 😳    nice  to mee you
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by CaughtYourHeart

woo hello darling  I am old  RK CC member  nobody  say hey  to me

hello dear...m simi n u.???πŸ˜ƒ
Mrinalini Sharma
In this day and age, when a wannabe actress like Poonam Pandey is flaunting her G-stringed ass with a care-a-damn attitude, and item gal Rakhi Sawant is going gung-ho about her being the first woman on Indian television to flaunt a C-string, actress Mrinalini Sharma appears like a whiff of fresh air. 

The Delhi girl, who has charmed the film buffs with her acting acumen in Awarapan and Hide and Seek, will now be matching wits withRajeev Khandelwal in their forthcoming film Soundtrack. Though she has done her first smooching scene with Rajeev Khandelwal in the film, the lady makes it clear that she will "do kissing scenes only if they take the story forward." 

Smooching blues! 
Not very comfortable with onscreen smooching, Mrinali says: "It is my maiden lip-lock with Rajeev Khandelwal. And I feel that I have already pushed my personal boundaries in this arena. Kissing a guy is no big deal if you love him, but in a film, you tend to be awkward unless you have certain comfort level with your co-star." 

Sizzling chemistry 
Industry insiders claim that Mrinalini's kissing scene with Rajeev is red hot and will set the 70 mm screen on fire. So, how comfortable did Rajeev make her feel? "He would discuss the scene with me at length. His focussed approach was really inspirational and put me at ease immediately," says the literature graduate, adding, "I'm playing the role of an attention-grabbing girl in Soundtrack, but in real life, I'm not at all like that. I'm very happy in my personal space!"

darling  dear  all rajeevians  I have post  RK news  in here  just  check  its bold n sexy  articles πŸ˜†
Originally posted by ozzyie

Hiii   !!!!
btww..wats ur nme?

hey peeps   My Name is alisha  &your name  is 😳
alisha nice to meet u too :)

Asha kaha gayab hai??
Originally posted by CaughtYourHeart

hey peeps   My Name is alisha  &your name  is 😳

Hiii Alisha 

m sumita ..u can call ma sumi !!
@ sumi n madhu...What r u guyz doing...Asha's a boy...how do u knw...wen..?? wer.??? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

but where is asha...???

Originally posted by Mrsimisam

hello dear...m simi n u.???πŸ˜ƒ

hi  simi  sexy name πŸ˜† myself  Alisha  you call me  alisha ,
my nick  name is  bebo 😎 coool na   I am  fall  in love RK  n rajeev caught  my heart  before many  years  ago  n yours peeps 😳

@ oll 

I guess...Asha ko guss a  aaa gaya hai !!!!
@ Asha    i kno yaar ...u r a gal ...nw come back ...😊
Originally posted by _mahi.ve_

alisha u didt reply my postπŸ˜”

sorry darling  i did not see your reply  bt do not worry  now

I'v to say hi peeps me alisha & your name  is ?πŸ˜†πŸ˜³