Originally posted by: OliveySOftheart

omggg😲  kabhi  kasei khaan  ...do  not worry ..i hope now all  is right now

pata nahi yr abb kya karo
Illumination thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: mahaandneha

pata nahi yr abb kya karo

maha   do not worry yara asei  mere  shaath bhi  eka per hoon  thad   someone  had use to my  id   by mistakely
Illumination thumbnail
hello peeps   i am back 😎
Illumination thumbnail
Content Removed

Prashant Singh

print

Illumination thumbnail

Rajeev Khandelwal in 'Soundtrack': The new age hero?

The new age hero?: Rajeev Khandelwal seems to have come a long way since his TV soap days..

Best known for his role in the TV soap -'Kahin to Hoga', Rajeev Khandelwal has come a long way ahead.

He made is Bollywood debut with thriller 'Aamir' in 2008.

After the success of 'Aamir' there was no looking back.

Since then he has worked in 'Shaitan' and 'Peter Gaya Kaam Se'.

Next he will be seen in 'Soundtrack'.

'Soundtrack' is an edgy, modern day portrayal of India's most prolific musician and DJ.

The movie traces his alcohol, drug and sex fueled rise in his world.

But as is the case with every success story...the biggest enemy is oneself.

Playing the role of Raunak Kaul in the movie, Rajeev portrays a character who has to battle his inner demons.

The movie also stars Soha Ali Khan and Mrinalini Sharma.

The movie has been extensively shot in Bangkok.

Directed by Neerav Ghosh, the movie soundtrack has the voice of Anushka Manchanda and Kailash Kher.

The movie hits the screens on the 30th of September.

http://ibnlive.in.com/photogallery/4900-0.html

soundtrack ki  released wrong  wrote  kaya  hai yhaan ...30th sept  nahi  7th  oct hoon  ga πŸ˜†πŸ€£

Illumination thumbnail

Celebrities at Saturday

There have been Celebrities in Jaipur in  past few days & the drive continues. This Saturday's day was buzzing with celebrities. Film actor Rajeev Khandelwal was in the city in connection with promotion of his forthcoming film "Soundtrack" along with his co actor Mrinalini Sharma, They shared their experiences with Metro Mix.

Romance scene was OK at one timeπŸ˜›

Actress Mrinalini Sharma says that I had began my career with item number.
Perhaps that was viewed from a different perspective to the item number. Now the scene has changed the Bollywood industry. From actress Kareena, Katrina and Malaika Arora Khan is not a problem in the item number. If the item number in the future the opportunity to get a good movie, so for me so be it.

I just want to say about the movie soundtrack ,my character name is Shonali.
She is Raunak Kaul's  (Rajeev Khandelwal) girl friend. There is lustful addiction to alcohol and drugs . Had a good experience working with Rajeev. Would like to tell one thing, during one of the scenes I had to hit Rajeev but to shoot that scene we had to take many retakes but the romantic scenes got OK in two minutes. πŸ˜†

Speaking about Soundtrack Rajeev Khandelwal said he plays the character of Raunak Kaul who is a wonderful Musician, he charms everyone with his music. He proves to be the Best Musician, He does not only make a name for himself, he achieves fame, money pouring in from all around. Soha Ali Khan is also the lead in the film.

A few months ago, I just came and went quietly from Jaipur but today I am here in connection with promotion of my film, so probably all feel that after marriage I have come here for the first time.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

As for the married life is concerned, I have lived alone before, would do all my work myself, Kept talking to my girlfriends whole night, πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Also I would decorate my house with lovely gifts from my Girlfans, πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ but after the arrival of Manjiri life has changed completely, Now she has kept all those gifts in a Box πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but I'm still in love with Manjiri.πŸ˜ƒ  Sometimes I don't get to meet her for 2-3 days at a stretch.πŸ˜”

When the film "Aamir" was made at the same time decided that if its sequel is made in future, I will not work in that. I believe that instead of working in a film's sequel it's better to show your  talent in other films which gives opportunity to work with different Directors.

The biggest reason to work in SKS 2 is the tie up with it.
During the first schedule of shooting only five episodes were shot. Now shooting has started again πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Credit goes to -Purnima  from  RK  FC..
.I would  just post  in here and  share with us

Illumination thumbnail
 hey ayushi πŸ€— wb how are you today ?
Windsof.Heaven thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: OliveySOftheart

hey ayushi πŸ€— wb how are you today ?

im fine how are u?😊
Illumination thumbnail
Originally posted by: sainiayshi14

im fine how are u?😊

me good πŸ˜ƒ  and dreaming  about rajeev πŸ˜†
Illumination thumbnail
  ayushi   do you know  Rajeev has win Youth  Icon  award  I am  sooo happy for him 😊

and you dear ?πŸ˜›
Edited by OliveySOftheart - 12 years ago