$DreamRKCCRajeev(RKliciousLand(invitedOnly)37thRK - Page 47

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by OliveySOftheart

ayushi   ...rajeev ki new pic dekha  tu na  or  main new articles  post kay raj ki i am  no SRK   he say πŸ˜†
yaa looking dashing...😳
Originally posted by sainiayshi14

yaa looking dashing...😳

ayushi only dashing πŸ˜†  he was looking super handsome  with blue  shirt 😳

Rajeev is back in action with "Soundtrack"

Jaipur:  Rajeev Khandewal is back with a new film 'Soundtrack.' Soundtrack is movie based on the life of a aspirant DJ. How he struggles to become a successful DJ in life and what all goes in his life in this journey. Soundtrack is is based on a true story. It is a remake of 'Its all gone Pete Tong.'  The film is directed by Neerav Ghosh . The film gives a close look on the party circuit of Mumbai. The film is a story of a young man who goes on to become a successful DJ. The film represents in front of the audience the exact life of Mumbai night parties where sex, drugs are major part of life.

Rajeev Khandelwal plays the lead role in the film and he is paired with Soha Ali Khan and Mrinalini Sen. The film was earlier scheduled to release on 30th September but now it will be released on 7th October.The film caters the young audience and brings out the real life style of the youth of today who thinks that life is for having fun and enjoying the most of it.

The handsome star of television and the big screen Rajeev Khandelwal hails from Jaipur. Rajeev is a Libran; he was born on 16th October 1975. His conventional affable looks made him a hit in Television industry. However, Khandelwal never thought of becoming an actor. He used to work as a production controller in a Delhi based production house.

He had tried his luck in modelled as well. He modelled for several brands like LML, Green Label Whisky, Kodak Express and Videocon refrigerators. He has done modeling for brands like LML Bikes, Kodak and Videocon. He is not only an actor but he has directed documentaries as well. He acted in serials like kahiin to hoga, kya hadsaa kya haqueeqat, Deal ye no Deal, CID, Left right left, Sach ka Saamna. Soon he will be seen in second season of "Sach Ka Saamna ' 2".

His on screen role of the lover boy Sujal Garewal in Kahin Toh Hoga brought him immense recognition. He also played roles of ACP Prithviraj in CID, Varun Awasthi, the RAW Intelligence Officer in Time Bomb 9/11, Captain Rajveer Singh Shikhawat in Left Right Left.

Rajeev also appeared in the telefilm Kya Hadsaa Kya Haqeeqat from Sony. On the silver screen he made his debut with Aamir. He created a buzz in Bollywood with his this unconventional thriller. His most recent film Shaitan has brought him rave reviews for portraying a character torn between the good and some bad in the occupation that is policing in Mumbai.
  credit  -purnima   from RK  FC 
Rajeev Khandelwal dropped into a Gurgaon office to break bread with the winner of the MiD DAY Bollywood Lunch Contest. We joined in

😳

ohhh...awww...Rajeev is looking sooo cute...with age he seems to be getting younger & not older...no one can say that he is 35 years of age...😳

It isn't easy to convince Rajeev Khandelwal to sign a film.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
we know that..& i think ab thak bohat logon ko patah chal hii gaya hoga kii content is the king for him..if directors & producers do not know it yet then i think they should ask us 'Rajeevians tips on what kind of movies Rajeev likes to be a part off...we know the answer, by-heart & even in sleep we can explain that to someone..isn't it...πŸ˜†

But getting him to have lunch with the winner of MiD DAY Bollywood Lunch Contest is relatively easier😳😳(now i wonder where stupid girl puri was all this while when Rajeev visits her neighbourhood )πŸ˜†

. The handsome man with a lean body dropped in at Vivaki Exchange, an office in Gurgaon, he is surely handsome..& here i would like to say he is breath taking handsome...☺️☺️☺️
 to have lunch with Nitin Dhingra, who won the contest by answering a simple question on Khandelwal's upcoming flick Soundtrack.😳😳  The contest, a regular affair, requires a person to answer a simple question on films. πŸ˜ƒ

Rajeev Khandelwal and Mrinalini Sharma Rajeev smile is so cute..it makes me feel contended...❀️❀️

Winner of the contest Nitin Dhingra ...i wish i was standing by Rajeev.. main tho camera kii taraf dekhthi hii nahii bas Rajeev ko ghoorthi...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰he is looking super cool in the pic...love his hairstyle..& you know the wedding glow is still chamking on his face...😳😳😳

V.N. Satish; Yashika Arora and director Neerav Ghosh ...is poore pic mein meri nazar Rajeev ke alawa kissi aur pe jaaying hii nahii...seeing Rajeev's pics i feel like singing 'bhanda yeh bindaas hai'...ek dum hot & happening lagging, humare hero jii...hehe...😳

His upcoming flick Soundtrack is the story of a DJ who comes from a small town, makes it big, turns deaf and battles his handicap to get back to music. waiting for the 7th of October very eagerly...intezaar muskhil hoying...& day in & day out & even in my dreams i think only about DJ Raunak Kaul...😍😍😍
Supporting him in his quest is Soha Ali Khan. The movie, directed by debutant Neerav Ghosh, is the official remake of It's All Gone Pete Tong. The music is by Midival Punditz and Karsh Kale, who have quite a fan following.

The actors check out a copy of MiD DAY ...feel like staring at his pics all day...hyeee..kitna sweet lagg raha hai...😳😳😳

Rajeev with Shipra Shrivastava Mr. Handsome..looking super hot...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

"I give a lot of thought before I pick up a film. It's a mad film.(πŸ˜† sumiji again πŸ˜†πŸ˜† a pagal filmπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)  Aamir was six hours, Shaitan was six days and this is going to be a six month movie. For the first time I play a happy man,πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ " quips Khandelwal. "I have not done anything in the past which is like this. It's a film that pushes boundaries on every front," he says. Rajeev we are proud of you because every time you take up a role you challenge your own set up boundaries..& every single time you excel more than your previous attempt...six days ho, six hours ho ya six months, Rajeev's movies effect always lingers in our hearts...it never looses it essence...just like our love for Rajeev does not loose it essence... & Rajeev is saying that it is a mad film, is baat pe i would like to tell him that i'am completely mad, crazy, insane etc etc for him...& it does not matter if it is a mad film at all...hehe...πŸ˜†& me very eager to see him in the happy man's role of DJ Raunak Kaul, asap...⭐️⭐️⭐️

So to take the challenge head on, Khandelwal did workshops and visited a lot of pubs and nightclubs with Ghosh. "I had apprehensions about whether I would be able to pull it off since I am very uptight in nature," he says. But gradually, he started relaxing and 'shaking a leg or two'.😳😳
 Rajeev is really a perfectionist...whatever he does it is perfect...😳😳😳

"People pushing from all around in Mumbai nightclubs really helped," he says, grinning. But in the end, he simply went by his 'instincts', he says. Khandelwal admits that he isn't really 'musically inclined'. But he does have a thing for musical instruments. He has quite a collection at home, he admits as he interacts with the employees of Vivaki Exchange, shaking hands and posing for photographs. 😳😳 like Rajeev even i always follow my instincts...& my instincts are what got me too watch his show & like him...😳😳😳 hmmm...he may not be musically inclined but he plays the casio very well..& his singing tho is out of this world...& it is because of him & Soundtrack that i have started to listen to all types of music..see once again Rajeev is the inspirer...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

"Whenever I travel I pick up traditional instruments from the place. Even when I am shooting, before an intense scene I listen to light music," he says. you know seeing Rajeev's interest in musical instruments, even i have gained interest in them..& for years i have been wanting to learn the casio, just because i saw RK playing it, in a interview..hehahaha...πŸ˜†& even i listen to music before i start doing some important work...πŸ˜ƒ

Music plays a big role in Soundtrack. "I wanted to recreate Beethoven in modern day Mumbai. i'am sure Rajeev must have recreated the magic of Beethoven + he would have added the magic of the perfectionist Rajeev Khandelwal in it..& the movie will be awesome..completely out of this world...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
But while working on the script, I realised that something similar has already been done. So we spoke to the producers and acquired the rights of the movie
," says Ghosh, who has directed the movie.

The movie sees Khandelwal play a hip boyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†  hip  boy...a new term used for Rajeev..i like it...day by day he is been getting new endearments  references...nice...πŸ˜‰
in the first half who turns intense post interval. & this post interval, intense character of Dj Raunak Kaul which he is playing has me even more excited..seriously at the edge of my seat...biting my nails...😳😳😳
 Soha, who essays the character of a hearing-impaired girl, is Khandelwal's muse once he turns deaf. "She considers herself special and gets Rajeev out of depression," says Ghosh. If this get you curious, check out the movie that releases on September 30.(OCT 7 πŸ˜›πŸ˜›)

surely will...waiting for the 7th of October..which is just two weeks away...😳😳

Credit  goes to -purnima  from  RK   FC   Suryyy dii comment  in thats articles  also 
. ayushi where  are you πŸ€”?  u did no  reply me
bye olive i have to go because im too bysy sorry dear i really want to chat with u πŸ˜’but im busy yaar..
byee..😊
love all the articles 

Hiii Asha and oli ...
hw ru guys?
Originally posted by ashaj

hello every oneπŸ€—

asha 😳  wb    and may i request u something ?

olive is busy  posting RK stuff so she doest have time to say hi[LOL]
so were r the others
Originally posted by ozzyie

Hiii Asha and oli ...
hw ru guys?

sumiii πŸ€— wb    h r  u  today ?  and do you know soundtrack  released date  had change  now  soundtrack will  be to get  released  at  7th oct  2011 😳   are you excite  to watch  thats movie