hello   peeps  I am back 😎
Illumination thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Rajeev khandelwal  Latest  update

I am no Shah Rukh Khan!

• India
  • Sep 23, 2011

Rajeev Khandelwal refuses to be compared to King Khan and does not fear competition

LIPIKA VARMA
Like Shah Rukh Khan, who made the transition from small screen to the big screen, slowly but surely, Rajeev Khandelwal too is slowly but surely climbing the ladder of success with his convincing performances and hit films.
With the release of his film 'Soundtrack'right around the corner, Rajeev is establishing himself as a bankable hero.
He tries to stay in touch with his TV roots now and then, he says. It keeps him grounded.
We chat with him to find out if hes happy to be following in the footsteps of King Khan.

Excerpts: On following his instincts I have been constantly doing good work so it does not matter whether I do it on the idiot box or the big screen. All I know is that I follow my instinct. If at all I like the script I go ahead with it. Then it does not matter for me who is acting opposite me.

Luckily, I have got a chance to be a part of films with intelligent directors; working with directors well- versed in their profession enables me to bring out the best potential I possess.

On his character in 'Soundtrack' I chose this character only because it seemed very out of the box for me. The story reveals how two people are craving for their dreams to be fulfilled. I love music personally and the film is musically inclined which allured me. The character also faces temptation with women and sees many ups and downs in his career.

His follies really attracted me to him.
On competition I don't believe in competition, nor do I fear any competition.

All I care for is to do my job sincerely and with full dedication. I have got what I deserved and I am happy with the way my career has shaped up. I live for myself. I derive pleasure in what I do, I do not care for the world.

On doing dark films Surprisingly I get attached to characters that are dark enough though I am open to all kinds of roles. Probably, even the directors feel that these characters suit me, hence they approach me.

On following in the footsteps of Shah Rukh Khan I have not tried to follow in the footsteps of Shah Rukh Khan at all! Actually, offers started pouring in from television, hence I opted for them, then. Then, directors from the film fraternity offered me roles only after watching me on the small screen. I am part of both television and films and I am happy about it. All in all I am happy for the roles that are being bestowed upon me from both the worlds!
link-
http://www.freepressjournal.in/news/22371-I-am-no-Shah-Rukh-Khan-.html

very smart boy rajeev 😆
Edited by OliveySOftheart - 12 years ago
Illumination thumbnail
  ayushi   why u  come  in here today so late ?😡

anyway   ayushi  🤗 wb
Edited by OliveySOftheart - 12 years ago
Windsof.Heaven thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: OliveySOftheart

ayushi   why u  come  in here today so late ?😡

anyway   ayushi  🤗 wb

oh yaar sorry my cousin came to meet me that's why im late today...😊
Illumination thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sainiayshi14

oh yaar sorry my cousin came to meet me that's why im late today...😊

ayushi  ..do you know  i still dreaming  about rajeev 24 hours 🤣
Illumination thumbnail
 ayushi tu gaybe hoon gei  hai  kaya 🤔
Windsof.Heaven thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: OliveySOftheart

ayushi tu gaybe hoon gei  hai  kaya 🤔

sorry yaar powr cut ho gya tha...
Illumination thumbnail

ayushi   ...rajeev ki new pic dekha  tu na  or  main new articles  post kay raj ki i am  no SRK   he say 😆