Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Illumination thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Mrsimisam

of corse its a bad one...7th is d release date of RASCALS also having Ajay devgan n Sanjay dutt...soundtrack will face very tough comp 4rm rascals...r d directors crazy...why last min change...??😡😡😡

simi   come down yara even i  had also  angry on soundtrack maker  when i  was   see first  time this   news   but after read whole  articles  i 'v realised  ...its naturally
Edited by OliveySOftheart - 12 years ago
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Bubiee Ozzy! See ya. ðŸ¤—
Illumination thumbnail
  sherry   do u  know soundtrack movie released date  had change ?

...did you see SKS2   promo   at start one channel ? rajeev was looking extremely  handsome in thats...😳
KStewartFanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
sorry i went had a call

Hey Sadaf :))
Unconventional thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OliveySOftheart

simi   come down yara even i  had also  angry on soundtrack maker  when i  was   see first  time this   news   but after read whole  articles  i 'v realised  ...its naturally

whatever ...bt dis is not fair oli...
well leave it ...i jst wish soundtrack all d best...
Illumination thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mrsimisam

whatever ...bt dis is not fair oli...
well leave it ...i jst wish soundtrack all d best...

but simi   ...bora tu lagata hai na yara ...u know  i  had been  always feel  soo much pain  only  for rajeev  bcz i am truly  love him 😳...i 'v not words  to describe  my love  for him ...how much i love him..?
Illumination thumbnail

Soundtrack release pushed to October 7

With around 37 films releasing in the festive months of September and October, it won't be an exaggeration to say that the movie goers are spoilt for choices. The Rajeev Khandelwal, Soha Ali Khan and Mrinalini Sen starrer Soundtrack has been postponed from September 30, 2011 to October 7, 2011.

Soundtrack
will now be releasing along with Dia Mirza and Zayed Khan's debut production venture Love Breakups Zindagi and Nagesh Kukunoor's MOD.

Based on a true story, Soundtrack is the official remake of It's All Gone Pete Tong. Directed by Neerav Ghosh, it tells the story of the rise of a young man to be a famous DJ. He has fame and fortune, but what happens when he can no longer hear the music? Soundtrack also explores the wild party circuit of Mumbai where sex, drugs and rock-n-roll are a part of life.

The release of Soundtrack, scheduled to release on September 30, has been postponed by one week as lead actress Soha Ali Khan's father, Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi, is critically ill.  Soundtrack, which also stars Rajeev Khandelwal and Mrinalini Sharma, will now release on October 7, 2011. 😃

One other reason being cited for the postponement is the slew of films releasing on September 30. as many as 6 films are releasing next Friday (September 30). They include Chargesheet, Force, Hum Tum Shabana, Na Jaane Kabse.., Saheb Biwi Aur Gangster and Tere Mere Phere.

Starring Rajeev Khandelwal, Mrinalini Sharma and Soha Ali Khan, Soundtrack is the edgy, modern day portrayal of a prolific musician and DJ. It traces his alcohol, drug and sex fuelled meteoric rise, as he battles his internal demons and a damaging handicap that slowly causes him to lose his hearing.

Illumination thumbnail

madhu ..tu  mushji  naraza  hai kaya 🤔 kuch  blo
Unconventional thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OliveySOftheart

but simi   ...bora tu lagata hai na yara ...u know  i  had been  always feel  soo much pain  only  for rajeev  bcz i am truly  love him 😳...i 'v not words  to describe  my love  for him ...how much i love him..?

Awww..dats sooo sweet...
but remember one thing oli der r certain things which r not in our hand...at d end of d day its d director's decision wen he wants to release his film...even rajeev cant do anything...n dont worry if dey think 7th is appropriate 4 d release we should support der decision...😃
Illumination thumbnail

Ayesha Takia's new character regarding suspense picture

In the video, Ayesha has reinvented their self as being a European-Indian with panache and type. And also maker Ravi Agrawal will be happy about the casting. "Since I observed the narration, I became willing in order to cast Ayesha Takia. I possibly could not imagine another actor or actress in this particular personality," he admits that.

Temperature is actually produced underneath the advertising of In addition Enjoyment Pvt Ltd through Ravi Agrawal, who's previously developed videos such as Stereo and Deadline-Sirf Twenty-four Ghante. The actual celebrity cast involves Rajeev Khandelwal and views Victor Banerjee participate in the critical character