Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

will maan convince tej??-indya.com

Chikni_Khargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
buzz

Will Maan convince Tej?

After lot of confusion and dramatic weddings in STAR One's leading prime time show Geet –Hui Sabse Parayi, watch out for yet another commotion between Maan and Tej, brother of Lucky and Nandini.

Finally, Maan found out about the secret marriages of Dev and Nandini and Lucky and Preeto. In tonight's episode, Tej will come to Khurana house and confront Maan about same.

A STAR One.in source informs, "After unravelling the hush-hush weddings, Maan agrees and accepts the marriage of Dev and Lucky. Everyone is happy and relieved that their problems are solved. Meanwhile Lucky and Nandini want to seek blessings from Tej and Beeji. In tonight's episode, the family will plan to go to Amritsar but will they be able to? Get ready to be surprised by Tej creating a scene at Khurana house. Will his confrontation with Geet lead to an argument with Maan?

Maan Singh Khurana explains, "I guess, anyone would be shocked to know about such news. I am trying to convince Tej to accept the marriages peacefully, though I also agree that whatever happened was wrong. Both the couples are in love and I think everyone should give them their blessings for a happy married life. I hope Tej agrees with me."

Tej is indeed angry and hurt. "It was shocking news for us to hear about this news suddenly. I didn't expect Lucky and Nandini would marry secretly. If they wanted to marry the person they love, they should have at least informed us."

Will Tej accept Dev-Nandini and Lucky-Preeto's marriage? Will Maan be successful in convincing Tej?

Don't forget to watch Geet-Hui Sabse Parayi every Monday to Friday at 9.30 pm only on STAR One.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So here is another track to tide over till GC completely recovers from his illness. Well can't be helped as GC can't shoot for long owing to his ill health. So long as the story keeps moving it should be alright. Hopefully by next week the show should be back to normal again.

Thanx so much for sharing dear
Edited by Mehek25 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Mehek25

So here is another track to tide over till GC completely recovers from his illness. Well can't be helped as GC can't shoot for long owing to his ill health. So long as the story keeps moving it should be alright. Hopefully by next week the show should be back to normal again.

Thanx so much for sharing dear

uski toh umeed hai yaar😃
tptwi thumbnail
already posted... but thanks anyways😊
Originally posted by: tptwi

already posted... but thanks anyways😊

i am sryy yaar😊
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for the article dear...Wishing Our Beloved Drashti Gurmeet a speedy recovery...They shud take plenty of rest...Hats off to Gurmeet Drashti that they r shoting despite their illness...Love and admire Our Drashti Gurmeet so much...v all will wait patiently until they r fit and fine and v r sure once they r fully fit annd fine once again v will get beautiful magical MAANEET maahi maahi moments...Hats off to the entire team of GHSP for handling the crisis situation...V all will do and bear anything and everything for Our Beloved MAANEET Gurmeet Drashti...let's hope for the best for Our GHSP MAANEET GC DD and Us GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS...

GHSP MAANEET r the bestest of the best!...

GHSP MAANEET MAANEETIANS Rock!...

Proud to be a GHSPIAN MAANEETIAN

amourfouGC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing ..
this track will be ok. till GC recover from illness ..hope as he come back that track will roll up n start some fresh n happy Mahii moments..😉