Rati Pandey Blg Update-She confirmed her new show

-RS- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi frnds,
   The moment for which we fans are waiting has finally arrived.Rati confirmed in her blog that she is doing the new show tentatively titled "Hitler Didi" on Zee.
  She also mentioned tht her character in the show is very different and a very lovable .Shooting will be in delhi.

This is absolutely a very very sweet news.But somehow as a hard core ARTI fan i really miss the chemistry of Arjun Bijlani and Rati Pandey.Though there is no confirmation on the male lead,Zee considering fan's request is really a doubting thing.
  I really wish some miracle happens and we get the super hit couple once again back onscreen.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
extremely excited that shes going to be back after such a long wait!...its been so long since ive followed a show...a year pretty much since mjht...hopefully what you said will come true πŸ˜Š
preeethi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow...!! πŸ‘dats really a grt newsπŸ˜ƒ hope dey vl approch our arjun as male leadπŸ˜›
Al th very bst 4 our dearest rati .. she vl rock as usuall!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
thnkx 4 sharin😊
-SupriyaluvsMN- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
dats really gr8 news!!! just read her  blog! waitin 4 her show 2 go on air!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ
waitin 4 sum miracle .. 4 ArTi!
Edited by -SupriyaluvsMN- - 12 years ago
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks so much for the update dear...
Healer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Her role sounds very good and promising, and modern, not cliched. as for the tittle, wats in a name πŸ˜† many crappy shows on indian television have beautiful names πŸ˜† so big deal. welcome back rati πŸ˜ƒ
Yukti22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
My comments are not visible in her blog. Don't know whyπŸ˜•
Anyways I am so happy for her. As she mentioned that her role will be interesting and lovable,I have full faith on her that she is never gonna disappoint us.She is going to rock.
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Yukti-

My comments are not visible in her blog. Don't know whyπŸ˜•
Anyways I am so happy for her. As she mentioned that her role will be interesting and lovable,I have full faith on her that she is never gonna disappoint us.She is going to rock.

Yukti...may b u posted 2 cmnts in short time...
so they might have went to spam folder πŸ˜†
anywys...i can see ur cmnt now πŸ˜ƒ
WAZME thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMG what a good news well come back angel waiting to see her and i hope they will reconsider the man lead

ARTI

-RS- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: WAZME

OMG what a good news well come back angel waiting to see her and i hope they will reconsider the man lead

ARTI

WoW!!!!!!!Wazme.this is really superb.Do post this on zee wall.they will realise what couple they are and will cast arjun in the show.