Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

[email protected] (Page 3)

.vrshn. IF-Rockerz
.vrshn.
.vrshn.

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moonkmh

Originally posted by kavyasam

@madhu - opened just few minutes ago, ha haa, Welcome Hug,     so what do you think about the show?

di,mujhe lagta hai hum kuch to nehi bt bahot kuch kahenge.ek bar 3rd oct aane to do. Bt seriously m damn excitd 2 c kritz as doctor. Cnt wait 2 watch mst beautiful doctor evr on screen.

ikr! she is going to make the prettiest doctor on-screen :D

i just love her sooo much! muah kritz!! <3<3

impatiently waiting for 3rd oct!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by --Ari--

Done with my first res Big smile introductory mount everest so that people dont get sudden shock ROFL

aur  main  chadke  utri   ROFLROFLROFL  ant hill tha  mount everest  kaha?  slowly slowly hum apne normal oppsss i mean MLSA avatar mein ayenge kavs...ekdum se zor ka jhatka de diya toh bechare logon ka socho sab hum jaise mazboot dil wale nahi hote na...they need time to adjust to the sizes of our everestsWink ROFL

But  Ditto  Thritto and  Infinito  to your post  , ML  had given  so so much to me that I could probably imagine.yepp kavs i was thinking of the same thing since a few days hearing to kmh tracks n reading ML...siggie making,writing,vm making [though i will never do that againROFL],poems,bashing,everesting...its such a long list...the few months of journey gave me loads of experience and maturity and i will always be grateful for that Big smile  Now  the Lounge at  KTLK  ,pata nai kya dega, but Kuch Toh  Dega,   dont laugh  I am still getting  in the groove.ahhahaa okay is it wierd that whenever i see kuch i remember kuch kuch hota hai Tongue i was thinking of a name and i couldnt go beyond kuch kuch hota hai Stern Smile

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vrshn-

welcome back ML!!

you guys rocked our previous forum and now its KTLK! i'm going to make sure that i'm being a part of this :D :D

oh yea! i'm waiting for 3rd oct :D

Welcome  Varshini,  waiting to read  urs.   You write so beautifully.  want to see Dr. Nidhi from  you perspective.

Anjalii...xXxshibzmoonkmh

-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Ari.. apna chota Everest me hi bohut kuch keh diya tuneLOL

I'll take that as a compliment CoolROFL

moonkmh IF-Stunnerz
moonkmh
moonkmh

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by moonkmh

@madhu - opened just few minutes ago, ha haa, Welcome Hug,     so what do you think about the show?

di,mujhe lagta hai hum kuch to nehi bt bahot kuch kahenge.ek bar 3rd oct aane to do. Bt seriously m damn excitd 2 c kritz as doctor. Cnt wait 2 watch mst beautiful doctor evr on screen.

ikr! she is going to make the prettiest doctor on-screen :D

i just love her sooo much! muah kritz!! <3<3

impatiently waiting for 3rd oct!!

varsh,i knw hw much u r excitd. N dnt wry dis tym m luvng kritz more dn u,ha ha:-D

--Anushka--Anjalii...xXxshibz

-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged

welcome back ML!!

you guys rocked our previous forum and now its KTLK! i'm going to make sure that i'm being a part of this :D :D

oh yea! i'm waiting for 3rd oct :D

Ji thank you ji LOL welcome to our humble abode for spamming Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXxshibz

-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged

Dancing

WELCOME  BACK    Love you Mohabbat  LoungeHug

Thank you shibz for opening Star

Everyone this is introductory thread, we will open Lounges for the episodes when the show begins. You can discuss everything and anything about the show now and then.

Welcome to all Hug

Disclaimer  :  I havent  watched  Dhoop Kinare   so  will be watching  KTLK with a fresh mind and  no comparision whatsoever  from me.  how can I na,  when I dont know the story yet.    It is not a new  concept  but definitely a fresh one,   different  one from some of the ongoing silly romances.  waiting to  see Mohnish Behl and Kritz  in  the roles of Doctors.  hum mareez honge ya unko banayenge  dekhte hai LOL.

@Bold Ditto ROFL

-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Lounge ne kuch kaha
Loungers ne kuch suna
Tu bhi sun bekhabar
Spam Kar...o ho ho spam kar ROFL

And there goes my first sphyme in the first lounge...brace yourselves cause theres lots more to come Evil Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-kavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index