Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Lounge@KTLK - Page 30

Nisa-if thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi All da Spammers!😊
Buhat acha lag raha 2 c u all 4 da 1st tym mean main nay kabhi nahi ML main spammin ki na😊 toh ab sab new hai 4 me.But i'll deffo do spammin here😆
M so excited abt dis new show.Havent watch Dhoop Kinare all mutlab in 2005 when i was in Pak toh it was on-air on PTV but only i didnt watched it kay us waqt itna dhayan nahi tha dramas ki taraf😆.N nw whn i heard of KTLK i became excited.Can't w8 4 da show!
Da story line seem to be hatke from already different shows on-air or got off-air mutlab Kittu n Mohnish ki jodi khub jamay gi wid brilliant chemistry bw dem😊
Specially da most thrillin is its title song n theme 'Pyar ki ahat bhi hai n Hickichahat bhi'!wonderful!
Yani we'l c  Pyar bhari zindgi kay saray rang wid both kittu n Mohnish kay sang.
So let's c wht most special n beautiful will pour out on 3rd Oct!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Guys Just one Day to go for show so as Official Lounge to Start.😃And some Members have posted Glimpse of First Episod.😳 Just Read it and It seems so Interesting.The Nidhi is blasting after Car Takrav Reminds me of Arohi of Kitni..2.She would behave in same manner if Such thing happened to her.Even more Damaal than this.😆Still seems like First Episod will be Great ! See you all after First show Tomorrow.TC ! Have a Great day :)
shibz thumbnail
true! ye jagah itni shant shant kyun hai? :O 😉 😛

Hetu...right...that soo reminds me of Arohi...was expecting something new & different  considering Kamal Pandey as the script writer who underestimated Indian dramas😆 Hope its different from wat i m visualizing.. Fun would be wen she encounters Dr.Ashutosh in the hospital as the senior Doc.

ah! n she who wanted to fail in her exam gets a rank 14😆
shibz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nisa-if

Hi All da Spammers!😊

Buhat acha lag raha 2 c u all 4 da 1st tym mean main nay kabhi nahi ML main spammin ki na😊 toh ab sab new hai 4 me.But i'll deffo do spammin here😆
M so excited abt dis new show.Havent watch Dhoop Kinare all mutlab in 2005 when i was in Pak toh it was on-air on PTV but only i didnt watched it kay us waqt itna dhayan nahi tha dramas ki taraf😆.N nw whn i heard of KTLK i became excited.Can't w8 4 da show!
Da story line seem to be hatke from already different shows on-air or got off-air mutlab Kittu n Mohnish ki jodi khub jamay gi wid brilliant chemistry bw dem😊
Specially da most thrillin is its title song n theme 'Pyar ki ahat bhi hai n Hickichahat bhi'!wonderful!
Yani we'l c  Pyar bhari zindgi kay saray rang wid both kittu n Mohnish kay sang.
So let's c wht most special n beautiful will pour out on 3rd Oct!

Hey Nisa😛

pyar aur hichkichahat ke rang Nidhi aur Ashutosh ke sang😆

Nisa-if thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shibz

Hey Nisa😛

pyar aur hichkichahat ke rang Nidhi aur Ashutosh ke sang😆

ohhh han mujhay on-screen names likhnay chahyay thay😆
SHIKHA19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
lol hum log humesha kritz ko arohi se comapre kyun karne lagte hai ..but this time she is different . ya she is bubbly but not brat like arohi 2 as far as i have seen 2day in that glimpse. she is speaking funny n humrous lines n wearing indian clothes but still its lokking different . chalo baki to poora show dekhkar pata chalega ðŸ˜Š
shibz thumbnail
^ ^ thats because both are bubbly😆 & this tym Nidhi is going to join the troop😛 jokes apart.. i havent seen the glimpse yet but from wat i read it did remind me of Arohi.. Dont want to talk further about Arohi, but Arohi #1 was also bubbly but not a brat.. i m also looking forward to something different😆
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: shibz

true! ye jagah itni shant shant kyun hai? :O 😉 😛

Hetu...right...that soo reminds me of Arohi...was expecting something new & different  considering Kamal Pandey as the script writer who underestimated Indian dramas😆 Hope its different from wat i m visualizing.. Fun would be wen she encounters Dr.Ashutosh in the hospital as the senior Doc.

ah! n she who wanted to fail in her exam gets a rank 14😆

Hi !

Yeah Dear Shibz ! Shes behaving Exactly Mrs.Singhaniya Would behave in such Situations.There are already already so many Kitni..Konnections with KTLK and now I guess Nidhi's character will make us more nostalgic for Kitni and Absense of Karan here.:(

Stil as you said Lets hope for some Better and Innovative storyline for show.There are already so many comparions are going on with DK which I think Not done.Since it was Pure Classic small Drama Where KTLK is Daily soap.It will hv to hv some Different Flavours Than original story.

Thats True :D.I m too Eagarly waiting to see her Reasion When she'll see her Sir.😳OMG ! hv you noticed ,In  Promo;s Ashutosh never seems having anything Dialoge,All time Miss Bakbak seems saying these and that😆.Aww.This Pair already looks so charming with Huge Difference in Character and Behave . 😳

Edited by -SweetGirl- - 12 years ago
shibz thumbnail
hv you noticed ,In  Promo;s Ashutosh never seems having anything Dialoge,All time Miss Bakbak seems saying these and that😆.Aww.This Pair already looks so charming with Huge Difference in Character and Behave . 😳

lolz...true i dint notice dat...ha ha...
shibz thumbnail
Dr.Kotnis is the hospital right? i googled n found too many results.. they have chosen the name with care..😳