Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavyasam thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Olly-

need to go now bye guys had fun after so long :)

gn ..

bye olly  🤗
shibz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anjalii...xXx

heyy...🤗 woh issiliye coz formailty is an tradition😆😆😆..or maybe coz ur just mad😆

i was blank...
kavyasam thumbnail
Originally posted by: AmnaIsh

@olly - bye baby..will talk to you soon 🤗

@kavs - kahan arz kia apne??? 😳

shuru mein page no. yaad nai hai ,  lemme chk.  lekin  aise hi aaltu faltu hai. 
Edited by kavyasam - 12 years ago
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
@Shibz : Aaaw !! Thaanks Dost !! Welcome to uu too

@Olly : See yaaa soon Love !!

@tehru :: Yaaa Jaanz !! Didn't interact to most of uuu from so long buut as uu said we're all baack to roock😆 We'll rule over here🤣
shibz thumbnail
Originally posted by: pri01

Hi everyone this lounge is my first experience and find it very exciting.  Am so happy to be part of it and hope I'll be welcome and make lot of friends.  I just rewatch Dhoop Kinare but am looking forward for KTLK with a fresh mind with no comparison and am sure that Kritika and Monhishji will rock the show they are such a hatke jodi. 

Priya

truly they are hatke...there has been jodis before on television with such age gaps but still Dr. Nidhi & Dr. Ashutosh are different..
kavyasam thumbnail
@amna  - pg  4 mein  hai.  .  

KaranKittu4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Never got to be part id ML but read a lot about them n loved their thread. Honoured to be part of this 1. Yay it's gonna be so much more fun on the forum.

Meera
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: shibz

truly they are hatke...there has been jodis before on television with such age gaps but still Dr. Nidhi & Dr. Ashutosh are different..

Totally agree with Shibz this new jodi has its own charm and surely they will create magic on the screen
Edited by pri01 - 12 years ago
kavyasam thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Ananya-kmh..

RES..

pls count me in..super-excited for Kritz's new show..i'm sure she's gonna rock it..she looks ubber cute in promos!! :) :)

Ananya , welcome.   glad to see u here.   Kritz looks good na,  like her the best in second promo in white and light pink :) . 
shibz thumbnail
Originally posted by: kavyasam

but I always love the  font and colors  u  choose for titles  shibz.   first time KMH ka title dekha in ML it was so good,   even here it looks fab.  grabs attention quickly 👍🏼

i will take it..warna pehle aap pehle aap ki tarah karte karte i'l have to open new lounge today itself🥳