Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shibz thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: --Ari--

Sizzle kyun karwa rahi ho shibz...bechare patients aur mareez ho jayenge and agar kisi medicine se reaction hoke hospital phat gaya toh log kuch aur bohot kuch kaha kahenge☢️ 😲 nahiii yeh anarth hum nahi hone de sakte shibz 🤣

tu kyun fikar karti hai Ari...hospital mein superman Dr.Ashutosh honge na...sabko bachalenge😎
-Nili- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

lol arifa u r hillarious maan 😛😉

shibz thumbnail
Originally posted by: moonkmh

@shibz,thanx dr. Bt dnt expect much 4m me,main sirf bakwas karti hu. Phir v i wl try. Bt i m waitng 4 ur takes guys. M in luv wid ur writng in ML. Actualy u guys were d attractn 4 me 2 join IF.

i guess each one of us are going to be insecure of each other's bakwas🤣
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Originally posted by: mysticlover

i am new in lounge even though i am not new in kmh forum!
i hadn't watched dhoop kinare so i can't compare but i am looking 4ward to it! counting the days actually!
i loved all the promos and i loved the slightly naughty yet mature arohi! i even started to like this new jodi!
i guess i want to be a part of this lounge but have no idea wat to do here!

even we are yet to understand what exactly it is that we do here 🤣 in the meanwhile this place is just for fun...for discussing and writing about the show and chilling with like minded people...hope you have fun here 😊
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

omg!hum ne to bechare paitent ke bare main socha hi nehi:O bt mujhe lagta hai paitent chahe kisi v bimari ka ho kritz ko dekhke ke baad wo hospital chodke nehi jana chahega.

Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Am relatively new to IF. Have never been on KMH forum. But find this idea interesting. Good work friends. lets see what happens when the show starts and so does this lounge. Edited by Mehek25 - 12 years ago
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Originally posted by: shibz

i guess each one of us are going to be insecure of each other's bakwas🤣

yeah yeah...i think it will be a super duper success if we have a compitition for the best bakwaas of the day 🤣
kavyasam thumbnail
Originally posted by: mysticlover

i am new in lounge even though i am not new in kmh forum!
i hadn't watched dhoop kinare so i can't compare but i am looking 4ward to it! counting the days actually!
i loved all the promos and i loved the slightly naughty yet mature arohi! i even started to like this new jodi!
i guess i want to be a part of this lounge but have no idea wat to do here!

Hi  5  buddy,   even I havent  watched  DK,  heard  only after  KTLK news came out 😳.  

Welcome here,   here we talk about the show after every episode.   there will be a new  thread each day.  and you can sum up all your observations about it.  :).   we  had  Mohabbat lounge  for KMH2  ,   see the links hereyou might get an idea :)  .   you  are a fab writer,   will be waiting to read your views on KTLK. 
Edited by kavyasam - 12 years ago
--Anushka-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
nice thread shibz ( i read that u r a mangalorean so i would like to tell appreciate you in tulu- thread laaik undu shibz):):)
i am new to this lounge and thanx kavya di 4 inviting me.
I haven't watched DK so new to the story waiting 4 it anxiously
Edited by --Anushka-- - 12 years ago
ayshaomar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Count Me In Too 😊
Cool thread by the wayy mohabbat lounge