Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: moonkmh

Omg,lounge open ho gaya or mujhe ab pata chala;-( pata karne ke liye aankh kaan and web browser khule rakhne padte hai beta 🤣 anyways better late then never :P
btw cnt wait 4 d fun n masti dat we had on kmh forum again here too.Neither cna i wait...toh ek kaam karte hai lets not wait and begin now itself wat say? 😉

kavyasam thumbnail
@madhu - opened  just  few minutes ago,  ha haa,  Welcome  🤗,     so what do you think about the show?
kavyasam thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Ari--

Done with my first res ðŸ˜ƒ introductory mount everest so that people dont get sudden shock ðŸ¤£

aur  main  chadke  utri   🤣🤣🤣  ant hill tha  mount everest  kaha?  

But  Ditto  Thritto and  Infinito  to your post  , ML  had given  so so much to me that I could probably imagine.   Now  the Lounge at  KTLK  ,pata nai kya dega, but Kuch Toh  Dega,   dont laugh  I am still getting  in the groove.
shibz thumbnail
Ari.. apna chota Everest me hi bohut kuch keh diya tune😆
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: kavyasam

@madhu - opened just few minutes ago, ha haa, Welcome 🤗,     so what do you think about the show?

di,mujhe lagta hai hum kuch to nehi bt bahot kuch kahenge.ek bar 3rd oct aane to do. Bt seriously m damn excitd 2 c kritz as doctor. Cnt wait 2 watch mst beautiful doctor evr on screen.
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
welcome back ML!!

you guys rocked our previous forum and now its KTLK! i'm going to make sure that i'm being a part of this :D :D

oh yea! i'm waiting for 3rd oct :D
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: moonkmh

di,mujhe lagta hai hum kuch to nehi bt bahot kuch kahenge.ek bar 3rd oct aane to do. Bt seriously m damn excitd 2 c kritz as doctor. Cnt wait 2 watch mst beautiful doctor evr on screen.

ikr! she is going to make the prettiest doctor on-screen :D

i just love her sooo much! muah kritz!! <3<3

impatiently waiting for 3rd oct!!
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Originally posted by: kavyasam

aur  main  chadke  utri   🤣🤣🤣  ant hill tha  mount everest  kaha?  slowly slowly hum apne normal oppsss i mean MLSA avatar mein ayenge kavs...ekdum se zor ka jhatka de diya toh bechare logon ka socho sab hum jaise mazboot dil wale nahi hote na...they need time to adjust to the sizes of our everests😉 🤣

But  Ditto  Thritto and  Infinito  to your post  , ML  had given  so so much to me that I could probably imagine.yepp kavs i was thinking of the same thing since a few days hearing to kmh tracks n reading ML...siggie making,writing,vm making [though i will never do that again🤣],poems,bashing,everesting...its such a long list...the few months of journey gave me loads of experience and maturity and i will always be grateful for that 😃  Now  the Lounge at  KTLK  ,pata nai kya dega, but Kuch Toh  Dega,   dont laugh  I am still getting  in the groove.ahhahaa okay is it wierd that whenever i see kuch i remember kuch kuch hota hai 😛 i was thinking of a name and i couldnt go beyond kuch kuch hota hai 😳

kavyasam thumbnail
Originally posted by: -vrshn-

welcome back ML!!

you guys rocked our previous forum and now its KTLK! i'm going to make sure that i'm being a part of this :D :D

oh yea! i'm waiting for 3rd oct :D

Welcome  Varshini,  waiting to read  urs.   You write so beautifully.  want to see Dr. Nidhi from  you perspective.
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Originally posted by: shibz

Ari.. apna chota Everest me hi bohut kuch keh diya tune😆

I'll take that as a compliment 😎🤣