shibz thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

K
uch Tho Lounge Bhi Kahega

Hann bhai kuch toh lounge bhi kahega..

For those who don't know us , we are Mohabbat Loungers from KMH forum.
We had a blast there, now all set to have the same fun here.

This place is still under construction we will update soon.

Anyone can join the fun and take part in the discussion of the show, characters, scenes and many other things related to the episode. Give words to your thoughts.

Rules will be followed as per IF COC.

Strictly no bashing of actors.

NOTE: 'lounge' is a group effort

P.S: regular threads will start when the show starts. :)

Edited by shibz - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Oh freaking hell look whose back πŸ‘πŸ˜Ž

RES πŸ˜‰ [Ahhh felt good saying that here after such a long whileπŸ˜ƒ]

------------------------

After saying mera lounge ayega mera ML aayega for so many days its finally here πŸ₯³...Super excited for the new journey...For all the crazyness and takes and re-takes...ML was just another thread when it became such an important part of my life i didnt even realise it...It improved my writing skills and gave rise to creativity that i never knew existed...I'll never forget all the fun and memories...It has given me alot and now finally it is back...WELCOME BACK MLπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘ Super duper happy to have you back...haan bhai ab kuch toh loungers bhi kahenge...and kuch pasand nahi aya toh kuch ke saath bohot kuch bhi kahenge 🀣😈
Edited by --Ari-- - 12 years ago
kavyasam thumbnail

WELCOME  BACK    Love you  Mohabbat LoungeπŸ€—. 

Thank you shibz for opening ⭐️

Everyone this is introductory thread, we will open Lounges for the episodes when the show begins. You can discuss everything and anything about the show .

Welcome to all πŸ€—

Disclaimer  :  I havent  watched  Dhoop Kinare   so  will be watching  KTLK with a fresh mind and  no comparision whatsoever  from me.  how can I na,  when I dont know the story yet.    It is not a new  concept  but definitely a fresh one,   different  one from some of the ongoing silly romances.  waiting to  see Mohnish Behl and Kritz  in  the roles of Doctors.  hum mareez honge ya unko banayenge  dekhte hai πŸ˜†.

Edited by kavyasam - 12 years ago
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh well, good idea shibz, I hope the KMH members come here and live up the forum! && also new members from this forum itself.

Looking forward to being part of a really fun group.
Pranii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
its so nice to have our lounge back :"). Have been feeling a void since KMH ended, and we no longer had the show or this place. but now the fun place is back and m really happy :D
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pranii

its so nice to have our lounge back :"). Have been feeling a void since KMH ended, and we no longer had the show or this place. but now the fun place is back and m really happy :D

Ditto πŸ˜† I missed saying that to all the crazy convos here πŸ˜›
shibz thumbnail
ha ha...

hey SoniaπŸ€—

Thanq guyz...πŸ˜‰
kavyasam thumbnail

Everyone this  is  introductory   thread,   we  will open  Lounges   for the episodes  when  the show  begins.   You can discuss everything and anything  about the  show  now and then. 

Welcome  to  all  πŸ€—
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Done with my first res πŸ˜ƒ introductory mount everest so that people dont get sudden shock πŸ€£
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Omg,lounge open ho gaya or mujhe ab pata chala;-(
btw cnt wait 4 d fun n masti dat we had on kmh forum again here too.