Rey and Kriya - Zindagi ... hosh mein hi nahin

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Initially I strated off the show as  a KriYansh fan ... I loved the simplicity of Reyansh Singhaniya's love for the small town gurl ... but Kriya ... Oh dear Merciful God ... πŸ˜† 

I love the fact that Kriya is sooo outspoken and verbal and not ur regular sharmili types ... πŸ˜† 

But ... πŸ˜• All that doubt ... all that suspicion ... all the accusations against Rey ...  Its like she knows he can get to her ... and she is trying to drive him away with all shez got ! πŸ˜• Now why would you do taht gurl !?!? 

I wonder if she has any abandonment issues ... thanks to a certain Gautam Raiprakhash ditching her mom ?  Cuz Natraaj ki dhoti ki kasam, If that two-timing kameena is the reason Kriya isnt giving Rey a chance ... then mai Amar ke haathon ka bana hua  Alooo ki sabzi uss munh mein thuss thuss ke uss ko suffocate karke maarungi !!!  πŸ˜‘

When I saw yesterdays precap ... Rey ka chup Kriya ko dekhna while she took orders as a waitress ☺️... Ahhh for once I wish Rey and Kriya would stop being so smart all the time and try and outsmart each other .. πŸ₯Ί

... if only theyd let fate roll the dice ... for once ...😭

then things would be sooo much better ... πŸ˜³

But nahin .. yeh dono .. Intelligence ki dukaaan πŸ˜† .. too busy tryin to outsmart each other .. so much time wasted  πŸ˜­  
Can someone plz drug them or spike their drinks !?!? These two need to let life happen 😳 ... Let each other happen .. <3 <3 <3 β˜ΊοΈ  β˜ΊοΈ  πŸ˜³

And I wish Kriya wouldnt take down her Feminist agenda ka jhanda and be a lil more accepting 😑 .. Not submissive "Jee Aaap Aaa gaye types" πŸ˜† but at least gice Reyansh the benefit of the doubt ... ! I mean how bad can he possibly be !??! πŸ˜• 

Here to hope ! πŸ˜³
Edited by geet_maan_magic - 12 years ago
I wonder if she has any abandonment issues ... thanks to a certain Gautam Raiprakhash ditching her mom ?  Cuz Natraaj ki dhoti ki kasam, If that two-timing kameena is the reason Kriya isnt giving Rey a chance ... then mai Amar ke haathon ka bana hua  Alooo ki sabzi uss munh mein thuss thuss ke uss ko suffocate karke maarungi !!!  πŸ˜‘

hahhaha this is why i loveee ur topics...really yaar yeh dono na yede hain... kabhi chance hi nai dete ek durse ko!!!! hey bhagooo help karoo inhe... ahh can't wait for their love story to start... ab toh height hogayi hain!!!!
Originally posted by 100littledevils

ahh can't wait for their love story to start... ab toh height hogayi hain!!!!

Height weight Length breadth sab ho gayi hai .. basss pyaaar hona baaki hai 😑... 
And frankly Rey ko toh ho chuka hai ... Bass Kriya neeeds to let her hair down ...πŸ˜• 

Ab bechare Rey ko itna bhi naa tarsaaye ke woh kaahin aur jaake paani pee kar aaye πŸ˜† If u know what I mean πŸ€£

I mean ITNA bhi nahin roothna chaiyye ... ke manaa ne waala khud rooth jaaye πŸ˜­

all that u have said is actually very true...!!! im sure all the kriyaansh fans must b thinking the same things...!!! (atleast i am...) and the way u have put them to words...amazing...!!!!!!!!!! 
ohhh...how i wish they'd put their egos aside and live their lives...!!!!!!!
awww rafi
wat a sweet post
n u r absouletely  right
kria n rey both need to soften up a bit
har tym jhande lekar khade rehte hai
,mai jeetunga , mai jeetungi n alll
hayyye i hope they bcum kriyansh frm kria n reyansh soon
Originally posted by dildostiidancee

all that u have said is actually very true...!!! im sure all the kriyaansh fans must b thinking the same things...!!! (atleast i am...) and the way u have put them to words...amazing...!!!!!!!!!! 
ohhh...how i wish they'd put their egos aside and live their lives...!!!!!!!

EGO .. I swear this is THE thing thats keeping them apart ! πŸ˜•
love ur version n especially name given to them by u "  intelligence ki dukaan" lolz
seriously is baat pe I'll agree na khud ke dil ki sunte hain aur na ek dusre ki aur na apne dosto ki..I mean they are like saare darwaaze bandh kar diye haina ndtheir crooked mind just works and that also kaise ek dusre ko neecha dikhana hain I mean enough of it just sit down and sort out your porblems dude
RI8!!STILL HOW LONG WE VE TO C DEM APART!! BOTH VE THEIR OWN JIDH...UNN LOGO KO KOI FARAK NHI PADTA BT WE R SO MUCH IN NEED OF HAPPY KRIYAANSH!! ME ALSO WANT IT TO END--- IT IS ONLY POSSIBLE JAB WO THANDE DIMAG SE EK DUSRE SE BAAT KARE!!
HAHAHA Intelligence ki Dukaan~

I agree.. Now I am pretty sure Kria is going to Misunderstand REY because of that questionnaire! LOLZ.. Wapas Jhagda karke baitenge!