CI Torture relief day..Teji & pammi welcme onboard

Aarthi_01 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
[/URL]

Uploaded with [URL=http://imageshack.us]ImageShack.us[/URL
Zindagi nahin humein doston se pyaari,
Doston pe haazir hai jaan hamaari,
Aankhon mein hamaari aansoon hai toh kya,
Jaan se bhi pyaari hai muskaan tumhaari !

Character Overview of Crazies ...( kartha darthas)

Aaye hum jhoom ke yaha

CI thread dethi hai pannah

Saare tensin door ho jaate hai jahaan

Maneet hai jiski shaan

Mona - Tension queen ghoomthi yahan wahan

"I am crying" hai jiska nishaan

Hima - Cindrella Prediction ki rani hai inka naam

Theek waise hi hai inke kam

Dee - Kam kam aur kam hi kam

Phir bhi CI thread mein dethi hai dhyaan

Sam - Chotu analysis hai inki shaan

Pendulum kangal channel jaise shabd hai inke karnaam

Ixx - Udanchoo hai iska naam

CI attendance ko karti badnaam

Aash - Badmaash ladki hai sabse khoti

Evil baathein karthi moti moti

Deeps - Bach ke rehna isse zaara

Chun chun ke dethi hai jo sazza

Varsha - Spamming queen hai iska naam

CI Court hai iski jabaan

Reena - Rakho khush CI court ki defender ko

Varna bolegi " I will not give you maan" usko

Spee - Dheere dheere chalna iska pehchaan

Sorry pms n indepth analysis hai iski nishaan

Aarthi - SS se bhi y eh karthi pyaar

Uske liye sazza miley ; nahi hai isko aithbaar..

Hum sab crazies mein hai ek cheez khaas

Nahi karthey hum Maneet ko baash

Gossa aaye toh jaate hai cvs ke paas

Nikaalthey hai apni mann kii bhadaas

Woh baath alag hai..cvs kehthey hai isse bakwas

Naye Crazies... Naye panchi is ghar ke...

naye crazies hai humari jaan

karthey hai CI thread ka samaan

poori hothi hai sabki farmaan

yehi hai CI thread ka armaan...

jahaan sab crazies kehthey hai apne dil ki jubaan...

udaanchoo ho jaathey hain jahaan pareshaan

yehi hai humari CI thread ki Daasthan...

(c) varshu...

Rules

Sweet rules...

Introduce yourself to everyone (name and why)... as members would like to know about you.

Crazie Incredibles thread is a fun thread... and we are here to have fun! So it is important to keep the thread clean.

Serious rules...

Please provide ur roll number when u enter the thread..πŸ˜ƒ

[P.S sazaa nahi haiπŸ˜•... lekin bolna padegaπŸ˜ƒ]πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

All the creations or any kind of siggys or avis created by Any of the crazies are Crazy thread exclusive and only the creator has the authority to publicize the image. If any of our images are found in any other social websites or forums.. the person will be reported to mods and strict action will be taken against them!

For CRAZIES... Maan & Geet are equal and Maaneet love is divine...therefore No bashing of characters / actors is tolerated in crazy thread... i.e. No bad words should be used to describe any character/actor. If you are angry with any character or scene, just say U are angry!!! Or be angry with CVs.

WARNING to ALL!!! - If any kind of bashing is found in the thread, Warnings will be given and they will be asked to leave the thread

We call DEV - DEV(IL)... please mention as such when u quote in the thread.

We are not Fans of Devini, NT or DEV(IL)..Don't bash them.. just criticize them!!!! You can include them in the analysis.

Naughty rules...

Quote each other limited to 3 quotes...

sorry kehna mana hai.. If any rule is offended by any crazies, beautiful and wonderful sazaas are given to them By SAZAA GIVERS( aashu, varshu aur deepu )

******ALL crazies who open a thread will have to post the rules*******

Crazies ka attendence list... Crazies ke ajeebo gareeb naam...

Kartha - darthas...

dewdropred - Prediction Queen

drdee142 - Momma Crazie

divareena - natkhat reena..

rajeev the best - chotu analysis kudi

aashluvsmaan - evil aash

bharkha - shaayar varshu

craziekudi - nautanki deepu

aarthirajendran - jalli aarti

ix2u - udanchoo panchi

Sptrno - Raat ki raani

sumona_mona28 - khabroin ki saudagar

Crazies ke naye panchi...

saarm -invisible crazie

Anita1118 - naughty packet

vivacious_gurl - chudail bhootni

leverne - chulbuli pataka...

sakshi.ekansh - evil bachi

libra25 - rapchik kudi

maitri17 - maan ki behana

mayadika11 - sweet priti

sindu1231 - busy crazie

ahujatanvi - quiet gal

misty85 - sangiin crazie

πŸ˜†Roll Nos... For Hima Ma'amπŸ˜†
πŸ˜ƒ

Roll No - 1 - Hima Roll No - 11 - Misty
Roll No - 2 - Aarti Roll No - 12 - Miti
Roll No - 3 - Aashu Roll No - 13 - Mona
Roll No - 4 - Annie Roll No - 14 - Priti
Roll No - 5 - Bharti Roll No - 15 - Reena
Roll No - 6 - Dee Roll No - 16 - Rene
Roll No - 7 - Deepu Roll No - 17 - Saakshi
Roll No - 8 - Gauri Roll No - 18 - Sam
Roll No - 9 - Ixxu Roll No - 19 - Spee
Roll No - 10 - Maitri Roll No - 20 - Varshu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Glad to see maan n geet back...

bd hi sahi...loved maahi maahi moments...

Tejji n pammi...really like them..

hope cvs utilise their track properly...

They gonna play cupid...lovely...
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

maan understood what was going on in devini's & luckreeto's minds ...

loved his idea ... i was expecting mama in lucky's room ... but adi ... it was great ...

devil he is always ever ready for SR ... proved again ... shadi rasmon ke saath hua hi nahin ... banda chala SR manane😑😑😑😑 disgusting ...😑😑

maaneet scenes & conversation was great loved it ... but what the cv's have in mind ... coz i want maan to remember each & every moment he spent with geet coz those memories ... that love were divine ... the feeings what they have for each other then was out of the world ... never to be seen ... we can't expect such a beautiful story to be forgotten ...

but hopefully we will get to see maan recollecting his past soon ... but before that maan needs to fall head over heals in love with geet ... looks like that he is already in love ... just needs to express it ... he is already impressed which he expressed it today ...

chalo ... maaneet scene in bedroom was not with BD ... love u gurti ... u rock ...

every one was nihaaring their wives ... how can maan be left aside ... he too was nihaaring like the rest & geet noticed his feelings ...

over all a better episode ... the episodes are getting better day by day atleast ... not unlike last week ... now that the weddings have happened can't do anything accept it the way maan acepted πŸ˜†

ok ... is that me ,,, or tejji had asmiling face while maan was lecturing him ... i felt he was smiling all the time maan was talking πŸ˜†my reason ... GC's BD was in front of him ... tejji had to act as though GC i,e. maan was in front of him & supposedly saying his dialogues ... so i guess ... he could not control himself ... there was a tinge of smiling expression in his face πŸ˜†don't know but i felt that way ...

tejji's pammi's entry was fast ... so all are going to amritsar ...  tejji agreed to the wedding the same way maan agreed in 5 min ... quite fast ... 😲i thought natak hoga ... drama hoga ... they will stay in KM ... so every one leaving to amritsar ...

now soch ne wali baath hain ki ... are they really going 2 amritsar ... πŸ˜•

precap :-

the home is it amritsar wala where the dulhan's are shown doing grih pravesh ... pinky was there ...
looks like ... they are back 2 delhi ... not sure ... hmmm lets see if they will show beeji or not ...

coz they did not show beeji in precap ... me having doubt if they will show beeji ... but beeji needs to be shown as it is important ... coz her blessings are needed ...

Edited by dewdropred - 12 years ago
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Get well soon Our Drashti Gurmeet.. Please take care dearies...V all love u both so much and wishing u both a very speedy recovery...V all know and have seen how Our Drashti Gurmeet despite being unwell shoot for us...Hats off to DD GC' professionalism...V all love and admire Our Drashti Gurmeet so much...V all miss Our Gurmeet Drashti MAANEET but health comes first so please take plenty of rest...V all will wait patiently and v r sure once u both r fit and fine, v will once again get our golden days back in Our Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET' beautiful magical maahi maahi moments...Hats off to the entire team of GHSP for handling the crisis situation well...

GHSP MAANEET r the bestest of the best!...

GHSP MAANEET MAANEETIANS Rock!...

Proud to be a GHSPIAN MAANEETIAN

Edited after epi-

MAANEET milke yaadein banayenge aur yaad karenge...

Wow...DD GC were so fabulous today once again...Hats off to them that they r shooting despite their illness...Love and admire GC DD  so much...Episodes r once again getting better...let's hope for the best for Our GHSP MAANEET DD GC and Us GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS

MAANEET milke khoobsurat meethe rang birange yaadein banayenge aur milke yaad karenge...aww such a beautiful emotional magical MAANEET moment...loved it so much...today's MAANEET' beautiful moment was so similar to how after MAANEET' divine beautiul fairytale dreamy unique wedding during grihaparavesh  MAANEET's footprints were embedded in clay so that MAANEET' beautiful magical special moments will always be treasured and whenever MAANEET remember them, they will always make MAANEET smile thru tears remembering such sweet blissful beautiful memories of times MAANEET have shared...I really wish that Maan soon gets flashbacks and his memory back bcuz Maan shud and he will surely remember MAANEET' most heart-touching soul-touching divine magical sacred beautiful adorable fairytale royal musical special unique journey truly an eternal saga which has made all GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS experience MAANEET paradise since MAANEET have come into our lives as angel sunshine rainbow fragrance and changed us our lives for better for best, and filled our lives with so much happiness love hope positivity, and thus made our lives reality more beautiful blissful colourful and peaceful than any dream...love respect admire and worship Our MAANEET truly and deeply to infinity and even beyond...

Aww today MAANEET sharing glances...Maan adoring Geet and Geet's sharmana...aww such  a lovely magical MAANEET moment...MAANEET lost in each other' eyes and v lost in our MAANEET...haiii...also today once again, Maan was in white and Geet in red and once again, combination of Geet' favourite colour red and Maan' favourite colour white symbolic of MAANEET' eternal union of lives hearts soul love happiness dreams path and destination...MAANEET together for eternity and beyond...Also salwar Geet was wearing today, she had worn it before also (muh dikhayi rasam) and both times Maan ki Geet was looking gorgeous...

Also loved MAANEET nok-jhok so sweet...

Glad to see Teji Pammi bcuz they r some kind of relief and they were fine today...

Once again Adi was so hilarious...thank u Maan bucz of ur great idea and thank u Adi bcuz of u both v were relieved frm seeing devini ki...

Coming to Lucky-Preetho...they were alright...Mamaji Lucky ke saath room share karega!

Coming to Devini...dev(il) ko toh sirf ek hee cheez ki padi hai...

Episodes r once again getting better...let's hope for the best...

Wishing Our Beloved Drashti Gurmeet a speedy recovery...
Edited by sptrno - 12 years ago
dewdropred thumbnail

yesterday's wassup segment - 1 minute video for those who can't see the entire video ...

Will Maan convince Tej?

After lot of confusion and dramatic weddings in STAR One's leading prime time show Geet 'Hui Sabse Parayi, watch out for yet another commotion between Maan and Tej, brother of Lucky and Nandini.

Finally, Maan found out about the secret marriages of Dev and Nandini and Lucky and Preeto. In tonight's episode, Tej will come to Khurana house and confront Maan about same.

A STAR One.in source informs, "After unravelling the hush-hush weddings, Maan agrees and accepts the marriage of Dev and Lucky. Everyone is happy and relieved that their problems are solved. Meanwhile Lucky and Nandini want to seek blessings from Tej and Beeji. In tonight's episode, the family will plan to go to Amritsar but will they be able to? Get ready to be surprised by Tej creating a scene at Khurana house. Will his confrontation with Geet lead to an argument with Maan?

Maan Singh Khurana explains, "I guess, anyone would be shocked to know about such news. I am trying to convince Tej to accept the marriages peacefully, though I also agree that whatever happened was wrong. Both the couples are in love and I think everyone should give them their blessings for a happy married life. I hope Tej agrees with me."

Tej is indeed angry and hurt. "It was shocking news for us to hear about this news suddenly. I didn't expect Lucky and Nandini would marry secretly. If they wanted to marry the person they love, they should have at least informed us."

Will Tej accept Dev-Nandini and Lucky-Preeto's marriage? Will Maan be successful in convincing Tej?

Don't forget to watch Geet-Hui Sabse Parayi every Monday to Friday at 9.30 pm only on STAR One.

Edited by dewdropred - 12 years ago
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
Maan & Geet's absence brings in few more re-entries in Geet Hui Sabse Parayi!

1 hour ago
Well, we have been telling you about Geet (Drashti Dhami) and Maan (Gurmeet Choudhary) from Star One's Geet Hui Sabse Parayi not keeping well from past few days.

Their absence is certainly giving the makers a tough time as they are finding it very difficult to carry on with the show without its lead pair. From last few days the creatives have been trying their best and have kept the focus on Dev and Nandini. Yesterday, we saw the two getting married which was not less than any joke taking place.

Anyway, if that wasn't enough we even saw Lucky and Preeto entering the Khurana Mansion and in tonight's episode we will see Teji and Pammi making an entry in the show. This will surely lead to some new drama as no one in Amritsar is aware about Lucky getting married to Preeto and Nandini tying the knot with Dev.

Sources say that the creatives are looking to drag this week by showing all these side characters as Gurmeet is still not in the condition to resume the shoot. And till the time he doesn't get well completely there are absolutely no chances of showing any of Maneet moments.

So as of now all the fans will have to bear with these re-entries in the show and let's just pray that from next week we won't have to watch this unwanted drama! 
leverne thumbnail
.Hi all hope to come tonight.. Still not reached home..might miss the first part.. Will try to reach before time lol.. Had an awesome day today..2mor last day of ma course and i don't want it to get over.
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Get Well soon Gurmeet and Drashti...

Maan I love you kya bola ...Geet kya hum dono vhi vagh ke shadi kia kya...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
and Geet said kiyu humare tau pura rasmo ke saath shadi hua tha...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And Maaneet scene was superb...ye scene was shoot before Gurti's ill and spoiler pics vhi hai...

Maan said after some years Hum dono himhara old days yaad karke muskurayenge...

so sweet  maan want to start everything from begining...

NAnd Lucky Preeto confornation with Maan was superb...

Kya Devil geet ka feet touch kia kya mujhe reapeat dekhna padega...

Maan tau cha gaya pura episode mai...and Maan was so proud of Geet and Teji ko vhi ye bola ...

Maaneet are awesome ...so everybody goes to amritsar...

And ye Devil kitna shameless hai wo tau abhi Sr manana chata hai...😑😑😑😑😑😑

But Maan said jab tak full marriage nahi hoga tab tak koi SR nahi...that means we will get to see the Marriage...God save us...

What was the precap .all are going to Asar but KM pe griha prabesh ho raha hai didn't understand...

Episode was fine...loved Maaneet scene...

Hats off to Gurmeet and Drashti .
Darshti looks awesome in new dress...
Edited by sumona_mona28 - 12 years ago
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Koi mujhe precap tau samjao ye kya tha Nano and preeeto same ghar mai and ye KM hai ya nahi I am so confused...
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
mahi mahiii..
i think that was a banked scene...

lekin khusghi manane se pehli hi khatm ho gayeee!!!

toli back to KMMM

kill me just kill me!!!!!!!!!!!