YuNa/SeHa's LoveIsland#214~GiveMeEverythingTonight - Page 41

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by Xxcoolchick1xX

Ik it always happens...there are lessons ive never liked coz of a teacher...or lessons thats were boring etc...n still i ended up doing well in em 🤣

yeahhh!🤣🤣 i hadd a teachherrr whooo wass way too boring and neverr explainn his lessons will i usee to teachh myself!🤣🤣🤣
Khudaa Jaanee Kee Mainn Fidaa Hooon!<3☺️
Originally posted by -Arjunlicious-

yeahhh!🤣🤣 i hadd a teachherrr whooo wass way too boring and neverr explainn his lessons will i usee to teachh myself!🤣🤣🤣

My History teacher...bores me to death...like the teachers picked their classes for the GCSE's n Alevels n he chose me for his class...coz ive like had him b4 n all...he always praises me on Parents evening...not tht i dont want him to 🤣 🤣 the more praises the better...but i sumtimes find it hard to understand his scottish accent 🤣 n on top of that he makes us do book work 🤢

My History teacher...bores me to death...like the teachers picked their classes for the GCSE's n Alevels n he chose me for his class...coz ive like had him b4 n all...he always praises me on Parents evening...not tht i dont want him to 🤣 🤣 the more praises the better...but i sumtimes find it hard to understand his scottish accent 🤣 n on top of that he makes us do book work 🤢

hailaaa!🤣🤣  omg you dont like doing bookwork means homework right!?🤣🤣🤣

hailaaa!🤣🤣  omg you dont like doing bookwork means homework right!?🤣🤣🤣

No literally copying out of the book during lesson time...no matter how much we copy out it aint gna show that we've learnt and top of that its plagerizing 🤣 🤣 Lolz...hwk its totally different n as u grow older u get a lot here. 🤢

No literally copying out of the book during lesson time...no matter how much we copy out it aint gna show that we've learnt and top of that its plagerizing 🤣 🤣 Lolz...hwk its totally different n as u grow older u get a lot here. 🤢

omgg i thinkkk he likes to punishing peeps!🤣🤣🤣 whyyy copyy and copyy!🤣🤣🤣

omgg i thinkkk he likes to punishing peeps!🤣🤣🤣 whyyy copyy and copyy!🤣🤣🤣

Or is it that he had a boring school life when he was young n he had decided then n only that when he grows up he will become a school teacher esp a secondry school teacher and torment us wiv his extra boring lessong...😆

Or is it that he had a boring school life when he was young n he had decided then n only that when he grows up he will become a school teacher esp a secondry school teacher and torment us wiv his extra boring lessong...😆

goshhh i hateee thoseee kinds of teacherss!🤣🤣🤣 thankkk god i haventt onee like him!🤣🤣🤣

goshhh i hateee thoseee kinds of teacherss!🤣🤣🤣 thankkk god i haventt onee like him!🤣🤣🤣

Ive got loads of teachers who r like that sum cant even pronounce peoples names properly...n for that the first thing u wanna do is go up to em n give a punch right in the face...it will set em right 🤣

Ur extremely lucky not to have had a teacher like that 🤣
Watched a couple of Yuna scenes n they enticed me in their magic...love em! Edited by Xxcoolchick1xX - 12 years ago