Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: bamboocopter

A question: Why do most of the Pakistani mainstream heroines look manly?  πŸ˜•

Mogli😑 πŸ˜†  Nahi yaar itni achi lag rahi hai! She's not the best of the lot obviously, she's just a bit large :)
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: 2direct

Mogli😑 πŸ˜†  Nahi yaar itni achi lag rahi hai! She's not the best of the lot obviously, she's just a bit large :)

Mogli racist kahi ki..πŸ˜†

Najam: and who did you choose to pick ? Saima.. Bravo..πŸ˜†
This content was originally posted by: Pulwasha

Najam: and who did you choose to pick ? Saima.. Bravo..πŸ˜†

Arre nahi Pallu, I love the song & uploaded it.  Saima just happened to be in it :)
Tell me..  Aren't they? πŸ˜†πŸ˜ˆ
^absolutely not Mog! I find them very feminine & hotπŸ˜›, I'm more inclined to the Tele serial actresses.

^absolutely not Mog! I find them very feminine & hotπŸ˜›, I'm more inclined to the Tele serial actresses.

I must admit, they are good-looking & feminine. & the actresses on parallel movies & some models are gorgeous (Isn't the leading lady of Khuda ke Liye hot?). I was talking about the mainstream heroines like Meera & her ilk.

I was watching a Punjabi song a few months back featuring Shaan & some manly lady who was lip-syncing on a more manly voice. It seemed, I was watching wrestling not a sizzling track. πŸ˜†

Sorry, Pullo!  πŸ˜³

I must admit, they are good-looking & feminine. & the actresses on parallel movies & some models are gorgeous (Isn't the leading lady of Khuda ke Liye hot?). I was talking about the mainstream heroines like Meera & her ilk.

I was watching a Punjabi song a few months back featuring Shaan & some manly lady who was lip-syncing on a more manly voice. It seemed, I was watching wrestling not a sizzling track. πŸ˜†

Sorry, Pullo!  πŸ˜³

Out of the mainstream I like quite a few but you also have to take into account that it's me πŸ˜† I love Nirma, Noor, Iman Ali.  Agreed about Meera & Veena no titillation there :) You understand Punjabi Mog?
Edited by 2direct - 12 years ago

You understand Punjabi Mog?

A bit of Indian Punjabi; Pakistani Punjabi is too hardcore for me. Found the song while channel surfing. While surfing, I always stop if I find Shaan on TV. πŸ˜³ Man! He looked HOT in Khuda ke Liye & Khamaj! 😍

A bit of Indian Punjabi; Pakistani Punjabi is too hardcore for me. Found the song while channel surfing. While surfing, I always stop if I find Shaan on TV. πŸ˜³ Man! He looked HOT in Khuda ke Liye & Khamaj! 😍

I'll let him know! πŸ˜Š