Sasural Genda Phool

Suhana : Heartbroken without Khushi

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Suhana's Corner: Heartbroken without Khushi      
   0  LIKE  |     0  COMMENTS  |   

Hi everyone, how is it going? As for me, I lost a part of my heart as my Khushi was taken away to be re-united with her parents. I am feeling a terrible loss without her and it seems there is a vacuum left by her. She was the joy of my soul but now all I am left is with memories of my darling Khushi.

The day Khushi went away, I couldn't sleep and tried to find peace in the silence of the night on the terrace. I am glad to say my darling husband sensed my pain and came to support me. I poured my heart out to him. I remember when I took Khushi in my arms for the first time, I thought of my mother and I think this experience made me feel closer to my mom, so perhaps I became my mom and turned Khushi into Suhana. I think I was trying to live my mom's life through Khushi. Everyone thought I was mad, to be so crazy about Khushi, even Ishaan got angry with me when I paid more attention to Khushi. But how could I explain to anyone that I was living two lives -one of my mom and one of Suhana? I was trying to be close to my mom. But now that Khushi is gone, I feel very bad for everything I did and all that happened. Now, I feel with Khushi gone forever, I have lost my mom once again!!
Ishaan consoled me and said I was right in what I did and what I felt. He is so supportive and sweet and when he understands me, I fall in love with him all over again. Only after Ishaan explained to me that it was because of Khushi, that we were able to save our family's happiness, I understood. The problem between Inder bhaiya and Ilesh bhaiya was solved because of her. I guess that is true and Khushi helped us a great deal. We didn't save her but perhaps she was destined to be in our house to save us.
Apart from Khushi leaving us, lots happened over the week. Earlier, Ilesh bhaiya's arrest shocked one and all, but it was his accusation that Inder bhaiya was responsible for the same that stunned us all. Inder bhaiya was hurt and tried to justify that he was in no way responsible for Ilesh bhaiya's arrest. Once papa brought Ilesh bhaiya back home, he got into an argument with Inder bhaiya and the family. Everyone was taken aback when he decided to leave the house. I couldn't believe this was the same Ilesh bhaiya who made everyone laugh and now was refusing to listen to anybody. He said a lot of hurtful and mean things to Inder bhaiya which I never expected. Everyone though upset, tried to stop Ilesh bhaiya from leaving. But instead of understanding our predicament, he said the family was jealous of his success!! When he announced his plans to take Khushi as well, I stopped him. He told Badi ma that he was always an outsider in the family. Later Papa's question of why his company did not save him, stopped Ilesh bhaiya in his tracks. Both went to his office but surprisingly things didn't look up as everybody refused to recognise him, his name wasn't even on the employees list and over all there was no proof of Ilesh bhaiya working with the company. I was very worried about Khushi leaving with Disha didi and Ilesh bhaiya. Ishaan thought I was only worried about Khushi and not Ilesh bhaiya and Disha Didi. Once back dejected from office, Ilesh bhaiya again announced he was leaving the house.

Before we could react to that, another trouble came banging on our door. Meena informed us that Khushi's real parents had come. We were all shocked. Along with Disha didi, I went to Khushi's room and made a plan to hide Khushi in a bundle of clothes and tell her parents that Khushi's real parents had come and we gave her to them. They wouldn't know the truth and go away while we will get to keep Khushi. It was an ingenious plan but Meena ruined it by not playing her part well in hiding Khushi. We expressed anger at Khushi's real parents. Though the entire family admonished them for leaving an infant alone, we were all disgusted to know that her husband and mother-in-law wanted a son and hence Khushi's mom took that insensitive step. They were repentant, so Dadaji and Badi ma decided to hand over Khushi to them. I was inconsolable when they took our Khushi away. The only silver lining in this moment of sorrow was that the family was united again as Ilesh bhaiya realised his mistake and decided to stay back. He apologised to one and all.
The next day, everyone was busy preparing for Kaushalya maasi's arrival and I was very curious about her. Badi Maa told me that maasi will be little different and that I should be nice to her. She hasn't even arrived yet and everyone seems to be standing in attention for her. My curiosity is piqued and I can't wait for her to come home.
If you have any suggestions for me or simply want to drop a line, do write in at [email protected] and don't forget to watch Sasural Genda Phool every Monday to Friday at 7.30 pm only on STAR Plus.

Starplus.in news  |   Tuesday, September 20, 2011

http://starplus.startv.in/news/2270/suhanas-corner-heartbroken-without-khushi.aspx
Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Tanu this comment is not for U. 😊

For suhana 🤢