SS || The Story of Soulmates Reunited : Shot-10,41 - Page 27

Posted: 12 years ago
hey shwetu..so here i m a bt late to comment...
really sorry...
but to say fab update..
i loved it from the bottom of my heart...
it was superb...
great job...
and thank god about premeer.,..
i was so hapy finally...
super duper...

thank u for the fab update...
aslo for the pm...
love ya take care
Originally posted by vrushika

hey shwetu..so here i m a bt late to comment...
really sorry...
but to say fab update..
i loved it from the bottom of my heart...
it was superb...
great job...
and thank god about premeer.,..
i was so hapy finally...
super duper...

thank u for the fab update...
aslo for the pm...
love ya take care

Its really okay di. . . . . .  πŸ˜Š
Thank you sooo mcuh. πŸ˜ƒ

Welcome. Love ya too.
And you too take care. πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by kiran_28

cont soon

Will try to cont soon. 
Merry Christmas guys . . . . . .πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€— πŸ₯³ . 
BTW, Prem - Heer are going to meet soon . . . . . .πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜Š

Hello Deshianz !!!!!!! *waves* πŸ€— Missed you all a lot. Was busy with all the H.W. etc. We have got a break of 5 days. So, would try to update but then we have exams from 16th Jan and Annual Exhibition from 18th Feb. So, my schedule is kind of packed and trust me guys, I am really pissed off . . . . . . ugh πŸ˜‘  πŸ˜­.

But but but but  . . . . . for my precious friends and worthy readers, I would surely update soon. Just have a bit more patience. Please. πŸ˜³

Now, the most important thing - Happy New Year !!!!!!! Loads and loads of love to you all. May you all get all the happiness that you deserve. Take Care and Enjoy !!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Since I have updated after a long break, so I thought to give you all a short - 
Recap : I found out the connection b/w Prem and Heer, they were . . . . . . . .long lost lovers. I had to do something to make them aware of each others importance in their life. I had to do something before time get out of my hand . . . . . . . I tried but failed.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Shot 10 - They were Destined to Meet 

Aaj kudrat ka karishma hone vala hai. Aaj kisi ka milan hone vala hai, jo barso yaad rakhega zamana. Aur aaj aisi kahani hone jaa rahi hai, jo na kisi ne kabhi suni hogi, na dekhi hogi.

Fortunately minds more creative than mine were expertly conspiring from lofty heights to arrange a meeting b/w Heer and Prem. The reunion was predestined. What happened afterwards would be up to them.

Prem was going to New York on business. After a few days there he was to leave for London for two weeks of business and vacation before returning to Canada. Heer was going to Boston to attend a fashion show and then visit her college roommate. They would be traveling on the same airlines but at different times.

When she reached at the gate of the airport, Heer found that her plane to Boston had been cancelled. Mechanical difficulties, she was told. Destiny was at work.

She was upset. She would have to call her friend and change the plans. The airline could get her to Newark, and she could catch the shuttle to Boston very early the next morning. She had to go to the fashion show, it was important for her.

Unbeknownst to her, these new arrangements put her on the same flight as Prem. He was already there waiting for the flight to be called when she approached the gate. Catching her out of the corner of his eyes, he carefully watched her check in the counter and then take a seat in the waiting lounge. She occupied his attention entirely. He recognized her from their brief encounters in my waiting room.

A feeling of familiarity, of interest, overwhelmed him. His concentration was riveted on her as she opened a book. He watched her hair, her hands, how she sat and moved, and she seemed so familiar to him. He had seen her momentarily in the waiting room, but why this level of familiarity? They must have met before the time in the office. He racked his brain to find the hidden memory of where.

She felt herself being watched, but this often happened to her. She tried to concentrate on her reading. Concentration was difficult after all the hastily changed plans, but the meditation training had helped. She was able to clear her mind and focus on her book.

The feeling of being watched persisted. She looked up saw him staring at her. She frowned, then smiled when she recognized him from their fleeting encounters in the waiting room. Instinctively she knew this man was safe. But how could she know that? 

She looked at him for a moment more and then glanced back at her book, now completely unable to concentrate on the pages. Her heart began to beat more quickly, and her breathing accelerated. She knew, beyond nay doubt, that he was being pulled by her, that very soon he would approach her.

She could feel him coming near. He introduced himself, and they began to talk. The attraction was mutual, immediate, and very string. Within a few minutes he suggested that they change their seats so that they could sit together.

They were more than acquaintances before the airplane left the ground. Prem seemed so familiar to her. She clearly knew how he would move, what he would say. Heer had been very psychic when she was a child. The values and beliefs of her conservative rural upbringing had driven her intuitive talent underground, but all of her antennae were up now and at full attention.

Prem could not take his eyes away from her face. He had never been so captivated with someone's eyes before. Her eyes had such clarity and such depth. 

In his mind, he once again heard the words of the anguished woman wearing the white dress, the woman who had appeared in his recurrent  dream.

"Hold her hand . . . . . reach out to her."

He hesitated. He wanted to hold her hand. Not yet, he thought. I hardly know her.

Somewhere near Orlando, thunderstorm began to rock the airplane as it plowed through the night sky. The sudden turbulence frightened her, and a brief expression of anxiety swept across her face.

Prem noticed it instantly and his hand grasped hers, to comfort her. He knew it would.

The electricity touched his heart in the flash of a moment.

Heer could feel lifetimes being awakened by the current.

The connection had been made.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Heer called me from Boston. She had extended her vacation. Prem had returned from London immediately after his business concluded. He was in Boston, too, to be with Heer. They were already falling in love . . . . . all over again.

They began to compare their experiences of past lives, which they both remembered vividly. They were discovering each other, once again.

"He really is special," she commented.

"So are you," I reminded her.

From time to time, I hear from Heer and Prem. They are happily married now and live in Dehradun, where Prem has shifted his business, so that Heer wouldn't have to leave her home and her first boutique. Along with managing her fashion house, Heer cares for their beautiful little girl, who has long black hair, chocolaty brown eyes and loves chasing butterflies that flutter around her.

"Thank you for everything," Heer wrote recently. "We are so happy, and we owe so much of it to you."

I don't believe they owe me anything. I don't believe in coincidences. I helped them to meet, but they would have met anyway, even without me. That's how destiny works.

When allowed to flow freely, love overcomes all obstacles. 

The End 
                                    Beginning of something New
Edited by -Shwetasri- - 12 years ago
i dnt believe dat dis is the end..
nywz it was really nice
thnx 4 PM
my god...u ended this so fast...?
nice update  ..
happy that finally premeer r together...
thnx for pm..
and keep writing ok?..u r a suprb writer...

I thinking pf spamming you for an update but then i saw the pm and what i read shocked me last part...😭

The story was really beautiful.. thanks for writing such a beautiful SS..

The last part was too emotional.. Prem heer united.. so happy for them...

would be waiting for more stories from you...

thanks for the pm...

take care
lovely update..thanks for the pm...
Firstly i was shocked whn at the bottom u wrote THE END😲!!

n secondly y no pm's for thiz...πŸ˜•!!!

okay cumin to the update, it was a good n sweet update, πŸ˜Š!!!

love the way u wrote abt prem n heer meeting, they way thei interacted wid each otherπŸ˜ƒ!!!

loved ittt...

the SS was superbbb, β­οΈ!!!

but v want an EPILOGUE n that too full of premeer scenes plzzz😳!!!

do give an epilogue plz plzzz!!!

thank u for writing such an amazing SS, love it!!!

do write more SS or FF if possible plzz!!!

would love to read ur workπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by repunzell - 12 years ago