aww..soo sad.
Im luvin this story
Hey plzz pm me next time u update.

Hey, thank u sooo much.
Will surely pm u...😃
Scribbler184 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

No, sorry...I am still writing the ending part of Shot 4...will be typing it tomorrow... ðŸ˜ƒ
repunzell thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvAdditiGupta

No, sorry...I am still writing the ending part of Shot 4...will be typing it tomorrow... ðŸ˜ƒ

okay waitinggg😃

do update tomorw plzzz😊
Scribbler184 thumbnail

Originally posted by: repunzell

okay waitinggg😃

do update tomorw plzzz😊

I am going to update now!!!!!
Scribbler184 thumbnail

Thank you so much guys for the comments and such a nice response!!
Scribbler184 thumbnail

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Shot - 4

After 2 days, Heer came back to me. She was feeling better but she could not take her mind away from Pihu's Onu. She was feeling as if he was somewhere near... but where? She wanted to stretch her hand out and wanted him to hold on to her... She wanted to be in his arms... She loved a person she knew but did not know. She wanted to experience the same feeling again, the feeling of being loved...

So, we once again began a journey back in time. But destiny had stored something different for her. Once she was in deep hypnotic stage, she began to speak... she began to speak again, but the words were not hers. Her voice was deeper and very strong. Heer could do what a very few people could do. She could transmit messages and information from the Masters... the higher spirits. The message was for her from the souls.

"Remember," the voice said. "Remember that you are always loved. You are always protected, and you are never alone."

The beginning was a clear message.

"All is love... All is love. with love comes understanding. with understanding comes patience. And then time stops. And everything is now."

Instantly I comprehended the truth of these thoughts. Reality is the present. Dwelling in the past or future causes pain and illness. Patience can stop time. This was a message for Heer. She had to have patience... she will be loved. She had to wait. 

I could also immediately comprehend the healing power of these thoughts. I began to understand. Something great is going to take place but what and when are the two answered questions that are still unanswered...wait.

"Love is the ultimate answer. Just be loving. You are beginning to touch God within yourself. Feel loving. Express your love."  Heer paused and then continued... "Love dissolves fear. You cannot be afraid when you are feeling love. When you are loving and unafraid, you can forgive. You can forgive others, and you can forgive yourself. You begin to see with the proper perspective. Guilt and anger are reflections of the same fear. These are damaging emotions. Forgive. This is an act of love."

Then Heer's breathe became hollow, she stared breathing heavily...then everything became normal and she began to talk...again, "With Love and understanding comes infinite patience. What is your hurry? Time is an illusion. Even in this world, future is only a system of probabilities. Why do you worry so? Leave everything on your Destiny...it will take you to your love...eternal love...your Prem." "Sharpen your focus. Reset your values. Remember what should not be taken for granted. Shift your perspective, and remember what is important. Get out of the rut. Remember to hope. Never lose the courage to take risks. You are immortal. You can never be hurt." 

Now the voice became soft but serious... "Heer tumhara Prem tumhe zaroor milega. Tum meri baaton par gaur karo... Tum pyaar karne se mat darna... Bilkul mat darna... Tumhara Prem tumhare pas wapas aane wala hai... Woh Prem jiska tumne 2000 saal intezar kiya hai. Heer, tum Prem ka prateek ho...aur Prem sabse zada Heer mein samaya hai... " The voice trailed off and Heer became unconscious.

After sometime, Heer regained sense and she silently bid goodbye and went to her home. Thinking about the pain that she went through when her mother died. She was afraid to loving anyone. But now she was confused...what happened to her? Who was the person that was talking to her? Should she free herself and hope...hope to fall in Love?

Well, why not? Heer...is now hoping. Hoping to meet her Prem

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Hope you liked it!! love you guys and thank you for you comments. Looking forward to your reactions.!!!!! ðŸ˜ƒ

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

awesomeee too good very nice part waitinggg for next asap

Edited by sweta2005 - 12 years ago