Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: nsminerva

@Luvarti, u might consider it a crime that she fell in love with viv or any one else for that matter, but I for one am glad if she has found some one to love.

But I think her repeated blunder was in keeping on, overly publicizing her personal  life to the point of overshadowing her professional life, esp. when her prof. life still has much to be desired.

As for commenting only on Vahbiz, that's because the article/topic is about her. But, the statements I made in gen. apply to every one including Vivian.

@nsminerva, when you say she should conduct herself?? what does that mean?? Is expressing love about a loved one or a boyfriend in an award function is misconduct?? Since when?? If she had said the same for her parents instead of Viv...would people say that she should still conduct herself?? Or is it because she publically accepted her relationship with Viv unlike other celebrities who have a relationship and still keep saying they are friends.. Atleast she is being truthful about her feelings to Viv... OK taken she might have mentioned more than needed...but how can anyone question her Conduct because of that?? I doubt that her personal life is overshadowing her professional life..that award is the proof for that...
@Luvarti... I agree with you...people have made it sound like its a big crime that Vahbiz is in love with Viv and she expresses it often!!

P.S: No offense...just healthy discussion!
fijeh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey Panchi dear, I am sooo happy that u won the award, u surely deserved it> Sooo proud of u as u r my fav actor after abhay. Ignore all the negative  remarks that r being posted as grapes r sour and nothing else> people who cant appreciate other peoples efforts must surely not woth a penny in thier life, and nothing but jealousy is creeping in their words. Hurrray oncve again and wishing u many many more awards to come>>>>>>> Luv u loadsss  
suniks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I guess more than the award, she just wants to tell the world that the much sought after and adored Vivian is hers and ther are a couple.

yucks😡 why do these couples always want to talk about how intimate they are on public...especially when they are the least desired jodis of the century !!!

Its sooo irritating...gimme a break...😕

Hey Panchi dear, I am sooo happy that u won the award, u surely deserved it> Sooo proud of u as u r my fav actor after abhay. Ignore all the negative  remarks that r being posted as grapes r sour and nothing else> people who cant appreciate other peoples efforts must surely not woth a penny in thier life, and nothing but jealousy is creeping in their words. Hurrray oncve again and wishing u many many more awards to come>>>>>>> Luv u loadsss  

👏👏👏👏
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
So i guess according to u guys, flaunting ur personal life , and talking about what u did on set, and what u were doing is a form of a proper speech. She won award for her acting not her personal life. Everywhere there is boundary of what u can say and what u can in an award speech. Next time, I will do put what I do on my daily life, and my personal life that do not even relate to the speech. 😵

Originally posted by: syria2014

So i guess according to u guys, flaunting ur personal life , and talking about what u did on set, and what u were doing is a form of a proper speech. She won award for her acting not her personal life. Everywhere there is boundary of what u can say and what u can in an award speech. Next time, I will do put what I do on my daily life, and my personal life that do not even relate to the speech. 😵

hey hold on guys...do u guys thinking that she said all that on stage

lolzzz...r u guys that naive...she told all this to an intvw to indya.com

its not her awards speech on the stage for gods sake

seriously guys u hate her so much that u eneded up thining she said all this on stage on getting the award

r u guys that naive or u r just too blindfolded to see her in negative light always

just wait n watch for the award function

then u ll undferstand for urself that whatever wriiten in indya.com article is just an intveww

not her award getting speech on stage

-Junglee- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
^^^ someone is being overpositive :S *eeh*
Supermagical thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
congratulation dear lady though i don't know why m not liking it.
Viviliciousgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvarti

hey hold on guys...do u guys thinking that she said all that on stage

lolzzz...r u guys that naive...she told all this to an intvw to indya.com

its not her awards speech on the stage for gods sake

seriously guys u hate her so much that u eneded up thining she said all this on stage on getting the award

r u guys that naive or u r just too blindfolded to see her in negative light always

just wait n watch for the award function

then u ll undferstand for urself that whatever wriiten in indya.com article is just an intveww

not her award getting speech on stage

Hey Luvarti...You know..when this thread was made..and everyone poured out that how much childish Vahbbiz is for saying about her love life on stage as award speech..i literally laughed my heart out. You know...its really sad that people are so blinded by hatred against her that anything she says turns out to be rages of anger from people. Seriously..does everyone thinks that Vahbbiz is so dumb that she will say all this stuffs on the stage. Man! people needs to check their facts before passing their comments.

P.S. No offence to anyone. PEACE!!!😃
Hey Luvarti...You know..when this thread was made..and everyone poured out that how much childish Vahbbiz is for saying about her love life on stage as award speech..i literally laughed my heart out. You know...its really sad that people are so blinded by hatred against her that anything she says turns out to be rages of anger from people. Seriously..does everyone thinks that Vahbbiz is so dumb that she will say all this stuffs on the stage. Man! people needs to check their facts before passing their comments.

@blu...tk a bow gal