Panchi on Cloud Nine--indya.com - Page 8

Posted: 12 years ago
Guys haven't I told you number of times to stop this hatred against Vahbiz ? Please refrain from bashing her. She has won an award you may like it or not. If you are happy you can post your wishes if you are not post your views on why you think she didn't deserve the award BUT without bashing her (posting sarcastic comments). And please stop chatting in this thread.

Regards
Ishan
PKYEK Dev. Team
Originally posted by ...Tich...

Common guys

Why do you hate her??

This is the problem here. Pyaar ki baatein bahut karte hain, abhiya love eternal, unique, love is unconditional, achchai burai and all. Its all so fake here.

Vahbiz is expressing her love, she is at happiest moment of her life and vivian always supported her. Just because few people here in the forum don't like her or let me say hate her doesn't mean everyone does. There is a very big world and life outside i-f.

If the same lines were said by sukirti then would you all have reacted the same way??

BINGO...
Originally posted by luvarti

BINGO...

offcourse.if  we find suku behaviour like vahh then our reaction will be the same...

n thank god she is not...n u guys dont think that we hate vahh...we r just saying her to stop behaving like a obsessive lover

Originally posted by kiaravivian

offcourse.if  we find suku behaviour like vahh then our reaction will be the same...

n thank god she is not...n u guys dont think that we hate vahh...we r just saying her to stop behaving like a obsessive lover

Obsessive lover...that's new...I haven't seen that award clip so not really sure how she looked... But is she trying to stop Viv from talking to others...or is she being too control freak?? Are there articles which say that..Do let me know.. I would like to read?? I doubt and wonder if she is behaving like Jeh's character in PKYEK!! Then this title of obsessive lover might fit her!! When people are in love sometimes they do weird things...We get to see her coz she is a celebrity!! my POV
@snehabr:

Good answer girl. I'm proud of you. Is unfortunate that few people compare reel life characters to real life.

OTHERS PLEASE READ VIEWBIE'S WARNING ON PAGE-9
Originally posted by Snehabr

Obsessive lover...that's new...I haven't seen that award clip so not really sure how she looked... But is she trying to stop Viv from talking to others...or is she being too control freak?? Are there articles which say that..Do let me know.. I would like to read?? I doubt and wonder if she is behaving like Jeh's character in PKYEK!! Then this title of obsessive lover might fit her!! When people are in love sometimes they do weird things...We get to see her coz she is a celebrity!! my POV

@green...tk a bow gal

There are many actors who are hated on screen but loved because of the excellent way they brought their character to life or/and because of the way they have conducted themselves off screen. 

I wish vahbiz would conduct herself in the same manner, so that she could inspire the same kind of liking for her. 

But, I guess, as the saying goes, "There is no point in preaching to the deaf". 

well vahbhiz got an award good for her but this does not need to be hyped so much there are many actresses who are really good like priya wal aka misha 👍🏼(she is very popular but still she maintains low profile status and sukirti is also gr8 actress )  it was a new talent award that's why she bagged it 
Originally posted by nsminerva

There are many actors who are hated on screen but loved because of the excellent way they brought their character to life or/and because of the way they have conducted themselves off screen. 

I wish vahbiz would conduct herself in the same manner, so that she could inspire the same kind of liking for her. 

But, I guess, as the saying goes, "There is no point in preaching to the deaf". 

the only crime she conducted so far is falling head over heels with vivian

and if u r questioning her conduct for PDA...so say the same thing for vivian too...

coz taali ek haath se naahin baajti

Originally posted by luvarti

the only crime she conducted so far is falling head over heels with vivian

and if u r questioning her conduct for PDA...so say the same thing for vivian too...

coz taali ek haath se naahin baajti

@Luvarti, u might consider it a crime that she fell in love with viv or any one else for that matter, but I for one am glad if she has found some one to love.

But I think her repeated blunder was in keeping on, overly publicizing her personal  life to the point of overshadowing her professional life, esp. when her prof. life still has much to be desired.

As for commenting only on Vahbiz, that's because the article/topic is about her. But, the statements I made in gen. apply to every one including Vivian.