Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
people at this forum r so ridiculously jealous of vahbiz

they r mking fun of her even after she got the award

i m sooo happy that she got it coz she totally deserved it

and it shws the world outside this forum did acknowledge her talent and presented her with this much deserving award

and its such a big slap on the vahbiz haters and vivbiz bashers in this forum

i m REALLY VERY happy for her

and luved her words abt vivian
Jin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Common guys

Why do you hate her??

This is the problem here. Pyaar ki baatein bahut karte hain, abhiya love eternal, unique, love is unconditional, achchai burai and all. Its all so fake here.

Vahbiz is expressing her love, she is at happiest moment of her life and vivian always supported her. Just because few people here in the forum don't like her or let me say hate her doesn't mean everyone does. There is a very big world and life outside i-f.

If the same lines were said by sukirti then would you all have reacted the same way??
Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hmm Congratulations Vahbiz!!
But I am not sure why people are hating her here...I am not a big fan of her myself...But she got her award and is expressing her happiness by mentioning about her loved ones.. All actors do that!!
@Tich,It's all about ViVah's PDA disease,nothing else.Sukirti would never give a 2 page long lecture after getting an award,for sure.She knows how to differentiate between private and professional life.She would never say what her boyfriend did for her,he became her driver or fed her cerelac or helped her in manicure.So no need to bring her name unnecessarily here.😆
Same goes for AbhIya's Love as well.😛
Vahbbiz was behaving like Vivian was one of the juries and for that she got the award.🤣 🤣Edited by ANTARA-2244 - 12 years ago
kopal-abhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvarti

people at this forum r so ridiculously jealous of vahbiz

they r mking fun of her even after she got the award

i m sooo happy that she got it coz she totally deserved it

and it shws the world outside this forum did acknowledge her talent and presented her with this much deserving award

and its such a big slap on the vahbiz haters and vivbiz bashers in this forum

i m REALLY VERY happy for her

and luved her words abt vivian

excuse me...jealous of vahhbiz but why😕😆
we hve no problem with her.she can do anything in her life...we r just dissusing that ki thanking speech mein vahh ko personal life disscuss krne ki koi zarurt nhi thi...

btw we pkyekians not hate vahh ...get it..we love her ...thats why we tell her mistakes...her acting skills r very  very bad...if u dont believe then dont..its your choice...
she does not deserve award...its fact...

n plz believe us..we r not jealous of vahhbiz...its just your imagination..
Edited by kopal-abhiya - 12 years ago
ozzyie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
dis topic is just not goin down ...njoy vabz fans...🤣
smittu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
congrats Vahhbizz...but thr is no need to japofy Vivian's name always ...and award milne ka baad talk abt Pyaar ki...and waht ur boyfriend does for u or what u do for ur bf--u need to talk abt all taht when u get an award like--best girlfriend or something like that...
hreeyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wat t hell I think awaRd pane K baad she got mad..Afterall life mein ek award mila hain...kitni Bari baat hain...:P...am damn sure they both r showing their love which is now became stupidity just only for us coz they knw we hate this tat's y they r showing it much for showing us tat no matter wat we think or want they will do wat they want only.. it's really very irritating stupids!
hreeyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ANTARA-2244

@Tich,It's all about ViVah's PDA disease,nothing else.Sukirti would never give a 2 page long lecture after getting an award,for sure.She knows how to differentiate between private and professional life.She would never say what her boyfriend did for her,he became her driver or fed her cerelac or helped her in manicure.So no need to bring her name unnecessarily here.😆
Same goes for AbhIya's Love as well.😛
Vahbbiz was behaving like Vivian was one of the juries and for that she got the award.🤣 🤣

Ya an suku ka bhi bf hain bt kaya Bo kabhi bhi viva k trah karti hain love show off ki thing nehi hain aur jis paayr ko show off ki jarurat parhti Hain Bo payar payar nehi hota!
-Junglee- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
vahbbiz you need to GROW up!