Panchi on Cloud Nine--indya.com - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
welldone dear

akhirkaar kisi pkyek wale ko toh award mil hi gaya
bahut dinose umeed lagaye beithe the hum  for abhiya  but koi nahin agli baar abhiya ko hi milega ita awrds main
oops😲 seems like she's preparing for an essay competition😆
Originally posted by PurpleFairy

^^Has Vahbiz done shows in the past? Where and which ones? all the articles I've ever read say that this is her debut on TV, she's only done ads in the past😕

Neethi someone in the forum told me that she has done shows earlier. I forgot who told me. But someone told when her age issue was coming.
Originally posted by I-love-Roses

Amazing! How did she get the award? Panchhi's role is so boring and sometimes irritating. What's there to get an award? And what's the need of thanking vivian for sharing food n driving for her? She's sick!

HAha LOL!!!I'm thinking d same...! I think dat now she's sick of Vivian so she's thanking him for all the things he did for her..Now that she's popular(not for us but for the people who loves her)I think she'll stop following Vivian so she's thanking him for this!!!😆...
Originally posted by cuteshrishti

haha arey yaar award tu jeeti vivu ka beech mai aa gaya.Apni lap beth kar dialog yaad karwaye thai kya & Vivu u r my angel is so Pia type.Its Pia dialog 4 Abhay.Gal use original dialogs😆

LOL Guess she's not that smart to make her own dialogs..So she just took Pia's dialog for Abhay...LOL ek award jeeti tu Vivian ka peechi ab nahi hogi i guess...Afterall she has become popular of her BORING SCENES which many viewers though it was D BEST SCENES OF PKYEK🥱🥱...I think dat when she was thanking Vivian for all d things he did for her POOR AUDIENCES were snoring while sleeping maybe even Vivian...LoL she it now proven dat she eats 2 much so she's thanking Vivian..>!!!😉
Just seven pages??!!! 😲 Come on Vahbbiz/Panchhi 'lubers'!!😍 Post ur precious comments more and more!! Let's make it Bronze-Jubilee topic!! 🥳   😈
She is too hilarious bringing in her PDA into her winning the award she could of just said that he has supported me and I gave a very big thanks to him, what is with her telling us her life story which we are not interested in and she's making herself sound like some bechari with him driving her in her car and cheering her up when with her numerous picture of her Vivian, Suyash and Kishwer we can see that she's always happy then why is she acting like she's a sadu? And tht Angel like is a chori line obvious she had to add tht - it's the icing on the cake. How does him being ur 'angel' make u win an award u didnt get the role and work for him, and tbh I don't think she deserved it her character is such a waste- anyway I don't think she'll be getting anymore awards who will actually cast her as a female lead in a show or in another show sorry hunny don't think you will be paired opposite Vivian in a show! 😆
Originally posted by @nup@m@

And then she wonders why people hate her!?😡

I mean seriously - She might not have deserved it but still she got it - so Congratulations! But why the need to bring Vivian and what they do in their life in it!? I mean woman -- understood you are in a lovery -dovey relationship but you need to learn how to conduct yourself first and to think you are mature enough! 

Strangely Vivian limited his speech to her winning award here. Pata chalta he would have also started then what a PDA article would it have been! 🥱
If she understood that it would make our life easier.She seriously needs speech class.!Sleepy
Originally posted by syria2014

If she understood that it would make our life easier.She seriously needs speech class.!🥱

She seriously does! She is worse than a 20 year old! I mean look at it so may youngsters have won awards  (Additi, Sara, Parul) and they handle it so maturedly and she is talking about Vivian!? 😡 I cant believe she is 24 or above 😕
i guess party is coming up!🤔