Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Yup just the island bit. That was my question, but it was Sayani that answered it. I was like - did that really happen then?? My excuse is I was stressed thinking up all these questions, and that is the line I am sticking to. 😆
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I won't be stressed planning urs 🤣

Btw me loves ur Tiva avi ...she has such a cute smile on her face ...and he looks adorable there 
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: DulceAmor

I have to go now, so before I leave, I think it's time for another gift. 😳  You kind of knew about this one, at least, you know who it is from. But you don't know what the pics are or the text or anything like that and I hope when you see it you will be zapped.

Shikha pulled out all the stops for this one. I gave her the pics and explained the concept I had in mind and magic happened. 😍   This was indirectly inspired by my ff, but no birthday would have been complete without a SN/TR sig right? I hope you like it. Am just annoyed with myself for telling Shikha to put your name on it. Now I can't chori it. 😭

OMG OMG a siggy inspired by ur ff ...now I love youuu more than i LOVE ANYTHING IN THIS WORLD ...this is super duper amazing ...and that too from shikhzie...she has made this heavenly ...pire bliss...love love the pics selections so much ... I loved the text where is it from ...or u made it up ..😲 that Nikki pic always reminded me of ur first scene and the Sid pic always of his night at his apartment ...I m so freaking happy u got me siggy on these pics ...I love you 🤗🤗 and TR pics just add to the beauty of the whole thing ...OMG shikhzie has made a master piece with it ...brilliant job ...saved for eternity 😍
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: DulceAmor

Now that you are ol I can gift you your final gift, which incidentally, was the first one I received. Again it is another magic creation and I have to say special thanks to Neha for making it so quickly and so beautifully. I hope this one will be the cherry on the top. 😳

I know it's quite a sad-themed sig but I know how much you adore all things sadness and I remember how fida you were over this scene so I couldn't resist. 😳

Only u could have thought of something like this and can I just hug you for this one ...I don't think there can be a better sig than this one where they are so emotionally riled up ...the pics u chose are awesome ...the fear in  her eyes ...versus the anger in his eyes ...see how their eyes do all the talking ...it's bringing the whole sig alive ...and nuthn nuthn can ever beat these scenes for me ...they are unstoppable when it comes to emotional scenes ...and I m so happy u decided to gift me something like this ...this is perfect for me ...I love these things so why can't they be there on my special day 😳
DulceAmor thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

I won't be stressed planning urs 🤣

Btw me loves ur Tiva avi ...she has such a cute smile on her face ...and he looks adorable there 

You are gonna give me a headache, I just know it *sobs*. Remember I am a fragile little creature. I break easily...and you don't wanna see my cry on my b'day now, do you??

Thank you, me wants everyone to feel the love. ❤️  I can't get over this scene. I must have watched it at least 10x now. For one moment I actually thought she would kiss him. And I know, his eyes were killing me. I love his eyes. I could stare into them forever. 😍
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: chweetweety

Bachhhaaa 🤗

Happy Birthday!!!!!...arey wah my bachha is growing older 😉 I am sure you are having a blast...l am going to come back with more wishes but wanted to wish you first before it gets really late 😳

Love you and a very very happy bday to youuu...Here you go with Mahesh Babu's upcoming movie this month 🥳

Yayyy my Geetso is here...I was so missing u when these people were being mean to me  I love youuu 🤗🤗 thank u geetso for the wishes and that tottaly hot hot delicious Mahesh pic ...Omg which new film ...why am I so pathetically not informed about his stuffs...sobsss ...I wanna stay in south 
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: utfracks

@Bold- ROFL, galti teri hai! Why did you giggle reading my sms? 🤣 Don't worry, once I give you my gift, you will HAVE to forgive me 😃

teri galti hai 😡 main gift ko dekhungi hi naahin ...ankhen bandh karke rakhungi ...phir kya karegi be 😡
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: angel3142

Happy Birthday Sindhu

Thank you sushie 🤗🤗
DulceAmor thumbnail
Yayyy you liked both the sigs, I've never been so happy to hear anything in all my life!!! 
No b'day would be complete without TR na, and I was thinking what pics get hardly ever used for sigs, and then I was remembering this scene and I know you love sadness and in the end I couldn't think of anything better. And when I saw it I was so happy, cause it came out so gorgeous na.
Hehe, well, I wanted to get you a Sid-Nikki one, and I dunno why, maybe it's cause of my ff, but I always imagine them as being torn apart and thinking back to their TR days, so that's why I went with these pics. And yeah, they made me think of my ff too, esp the one of Nikki, cause she was standing exactly like that when she saw Sid's engagement announced in the newspaper. The text comes from a song, but I kinda changed it a lil. The actual lyrics are - 'You lost the love I loved the most' but I changed it here cause they are both blaming themselves. I am so happy you loved it. I knew Shikha would make a masterpiece and I'm so glad she could make it for you. 😳
chweetweety thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😳 
Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

Yayyy my Geetso is here...I was so missing u when these people were being mean to me  I love youuu 🤗🤗 thank u geetso for the wishes and that tottaly hot hot delicious Mahesh pic ...Omg which new film ...why am I so pathetically not informed about his stuffs...sobsss ...I wanna stay in south 

Hey bachha...missed u and everyone too...tho kya kiya apne bday pe?? cake kaata ke nahi? Mahesh new movie is "Dookudu" I am desperately waiting to watch that 😉  i saw some promo's and wow still dreaming...he is looking so hottt...😍😍😍😍 looks like lots of comedy in it as well...his last movie was such a flop...hope this one clicks 😕  Here is one such promo...

loving all the beautiful siggies made for u ya...so so cute...😳