Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: excelsa7

I disagree with you - I really don't think that she is a talented actrress at all- as that would mean that she could easily portray other roles except  being a victim, sad and upset... and let's not forget self-righteous. For example she has failed miserably in acting a mother role!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHe acted so well when she lost the baby - becasue it was not directly acting as a mother - but moreso AGAIN as a VICTIM!. She simply does not seem to be able to go beyond the victim/sad/crying role - she cannot portrray a mother role nor does she seem to be very good at comedy ... she cannot portray variety ... quite suprising that so many of you seem to hold her acting ability in such high esteem... really it is the chemistry between her and sushant as well as the storyline of PR that has led to her success thus far - and not so much her acting skills

I totally disagree with u.
If u cant connect with her acting skills no problem, for me when i c sachu and her, i c the mom-sos relation, for me she is a very talented and versatile actress.
 I still stay by wt i have said earlier, she is a very talented actress
I feel she acts very naturally with sachu as a mother, i dnt c nanny in her, i get connectd with her portrayal of mother role to sachu. And finally thats wt matyters, v need to get connected with the character.

Moreover i watch this show only for her, i connect more with the role of archana.
Im surprised y arent u commenting anything on other character portrayals, i mean do u connect with savita as a grand mom? do u connect with manav as a father?

Everyone are bound to their opinions. So no offense.
For me she is indeed talented and versatile both.πŸ˜ƒ

And bout comedy, i saw so improvement in her frm first epi til she left. She imrpoved alot. Surprisingly i liked her comedy bit as well
She gave her try in it, and she did improve on it and i give credit for that. πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Ankifan - 12 years ago
excelsa7 thumbnail
I totally disagree with u.
If u cant connect with her acting skills no problem, for me when i c sachu and her, i c the mom-sos relation, for me she is a very talented and versatile actress.
 I still stay by wt i have said earlier, she is a very talented actress
I feel she acts very naturally with sachu as a mother, i dnt c nanny in her, i get connectd with her portrayal of mother role to sachu. And finally thats wt matyters, v need to get connected with the character.

Moreover i watch this show only for her, i connect more with the role of archana.
Im surprised y arent u commenting anything on other character portrayals, i mean do u connect with savita as a grand mom? do u connect with manav as a father?

Everyone are bound to their opinions. So no offense.
For me she is indeed talented and versatile both.πŸ˜ƒ

No offence taken! You have every right ot disagree with me - as you are entitled to your opinion just as I am..!

I'm not suprised that you think this actress is very versatile - as you have made comments like "Moreover i watch this show only for her,.." etc - this demonstrated that you are biased in judging her performance...you will therefore see her as doing well when someone else who is more neutral and not necessairly an ankita fan may not. ... but as you rightly said - everyone is entitled to their own opinion... and I respect your opinion - although I do not agree with it.😊

I haven't commented on other actors as this topic was based on Ankita --> " Ankita hates crying"  - which I found hilarious - becasue this is what she seems to be the best at acting!!πŸ˜†

But to answer your questions: I think the actress who plays Savita is VERY versatile - Usha ji has demonstrated many times that she can switch from one extreme to the other within one scene - she is convincing at whatever role she plays. And yes - she plays the role of a doting grandmother very well (don't confuse this with manipulating sacchu to take revenge on Archana - as this is about the character Savita and not the actress's ability to act)

The actor who portrays Manav also does not seem to be able to portray a fatherly role well - similar to Ankita, he seems more like a bigger brother than a father - however- there are very little scenes between him and the kids to judge properly. Additionally, fathers are generally portrayed as more distant and so his lack of performance in a fatherly role is easier to dismiss.😊
Edited by excelsa7 - 12 years ago
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

No offence taken! You have every right ot disagree with me - as you are entitled to your opinion just as I am..!

I'm not suprised that you think this actress is very versatile - as you have made comments like "Moreover i watch this show only for her,.." etc - this demonstrated that you are biased in judging her performance...you will therefore see her as doing well when someone else who is more neutral and not necessairly an ankita fan may not. ... but as you rightly said - everyone is entitled to their own opinion... and I respect your opinion - although I do not agree with it.😊

I haven't commented on other actors as this topic was based on Ankita --> " Ankita hates crying"  - which I found hilarious - becasue this is what she seems to be the best at acting!!πŸ˜†

But to answer your questions: I think the actress who plays Savita is VERY versatile - Usha ji has demonstrated many times that she can switch from one extreme to the other within one scene - she is convincing at whatever role she plays. And yes - she plays the role of a doting grandmother very well (don't confuse this with manipulating sacchu to take revenge on Archana - as this is about the character Savita and not the actress's ability to act)

The actor who portrays Manav also does not seem to be able to portray a fatherly role well - similar to Ankita, he seems more like a bigger brother than a father - however- there are very little scenes between him and the kids to judge properly. Additionally, fathers are generally portrayed as more distant and so his lack of performance in a fatherly role is easier to dismiss.😊

fathers are generally portrayed as more distant. Hmm ur statement on fathers , i dnt agree with it. I have seen many ppl as fathers in real and reel, nd this statement doesnt hold good.
My POV again, or may be i hv seen fathers playing an equal role as of motehrs in bringing up a child, i hv never come across a father who is distant frm his childπŸ˜ƒ

Hmm i m very atatched to my father, actually i think a father is as important as a mother is.
I c many fathers giving equal time to kids or a little lest time than a mother gives. But they are indeed very attached to their kids.
Im more disappointed with manav in a father role than as archana's.
I m nt gonna comment on archu-soham, as i do feel that something misses wit soham and his parents connection or love. BUt if i take sachu, i c her motherly love on him. I get connected. If u cal this biased ness i cant help itπŸ˜†
Yup i agree upon usha ji is a great actress, but i dnt get connect wit her playing a grand mom to soham til nw. may be the CVs need to be blamed for this as they hvnt given her such scripts.
I askd ur comment on other actors as i c u posting the same on ankita's acting in other threads as wel which is nt opened only on ankita, so i wanted to knw ur opinion on fathers portrayal as wel.
Yes i started watching this show as i gt connected with the character archana, thats wen i started liking ankita as archana, but me saying her motehrly insticts on sachu has gt nthng to do wit me being her fanπŸ˜† hope u gt it rightπŸ˜†

And who wud love crying?πŸ˜† almost al actors/actress cry in shows but that doesnt mean they love crying in realπŸ˜†

She is totally different as a person to wt she portrays here to be , so i give a lot of credit for that.
Nice talking to u anywaysπŸ˜ƒ
i do respect otehrs opinion lik how u did mine, so m glad v put forward our opinions and respected it though we disagree with itπŸ˜ƒ

I still stay by wt i said earlier she is talented, i c her as a very good actress, good dancer, she tried her bit in comedy as wel. So for me she is talented and versatile.
U can call me biased no issues, but she made me connect to the role of archana. πŸ˜›
Edited by Ankifan - 12 years ago
Desdemona thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Have you seen Archana puran singh's earlier television shows?  She proved herself in all types of roles. Comedy happened later. She used to be known as a beautiful and talented actress in90's.  So no comparison of her in that way with Ankita. of course Ankita makes the show watchable with her delicate personality and she is well suited for the role of Archana. here nobody  atleast I am not saying she is not a good actress at all. Action wise, she is okay. Not great.
SportsFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
🀣

I disagree with you - I really don't think that she is a talented actrress at all- as that would mean that she could easily portray other roles except  being a victim, sad and upset... and let's not forget self-righteous. For example she has failed miserably in acting a mother role!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHe acted so well when she lost the baby - becasue it was not directly acting as a mother - but moreso AGAIN as a VICTIM!. She simply does not seem to be able to go beyond the victim/sad/crying role - she cannot portrray a mother role nor does she seem to be very good at comedy ... she cannot portray variety ... quite suprising that so many of you seem to hold her acting ability in such high esteem... really it is the chemistry between her and sushant as well as the storyline of PR that has led to her success thus far - and not so much her acting skills

Ankita cant potray variety ans she is not a talented actor.? Thanks for making the biggest joke of the century🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 in my opinion