Pavitra Rishta

Ankita hates crying--indya.com

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Rakhi Sawant hospitalised

Catch up with the latest gossip in the world of entertainment!

Showing 2  of 7 images  Previous     Next

Ankita Hates Crying
Ankita Lokhande aka Archana of Zee's Pavitra Rishta is having a hard time on the sets. No she isn't bothered by a co star but with all the crying she needs to do. As Archana's son Soham has been kidnapped, Archana has to cry nonstop during the scenes as a distressed mother but Ankita who has to act these scenes hates crying. "I don't like to cry as I don't like glycerine at all. It gets painful to keep using it as it hurts the eyes, eventually," she sa

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing ðŸ˜›

Lucky for Ankita,she wouldn't have to do this for long,the moment Archana gives Soham to Varsha,PR will close shop so no more glycerine for her.  
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shootingstar27

Thanks for sharing ðŸ˜›

Lucky for Ankita,she wouldn't have to do this for long,the moment Archana gives Soham to Varsha,PR will close shop so no more glycerine for her.  

then it is time for real tears..🤣
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shootingstar27

Thanks for sharing ðŸ˜›

For sure Omana...😆 CV's are thinking they can do anything... 😡
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Anki is always up to masti on sets ...No wonder she hates crying ...

Desdemona thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It clearly shows that she was not crying at all in those scenes. She was just covering her face with her hands. Usha nadakarni is a natural actress. she can shout and immediately can laugh. Ankita is differenet. she had good personality but I feel she is not a great beauty. Manav is charismatic face. He is very well suited for even mythological roles. Ankita is lucky to get this role. that's all. she dances well though.
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for sharing..

nice article. Anki is always in joy mood. 
Wonder how she enacted those scenes when she lost the baby,  she acted so well and naturally then. She is very talented actress. ðŸ˜›
excelsa7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ankifan

Thanks for sharing..

nice article. Anki is always in joy mood. 
Wonder how she enacted those scenes when she lost the baby,  she acted so well and naturally then. She is very talented actress. ðŸ˜›

I disagree with you - I really don't think that she is a talented actrress at all- as that would mean that she could easily portray other roles except  being a victim, sad and upset... and let's not forget self-righteous. For example she has failed miserably in acting a mother role!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHe acted so well when she lost the baby - becasue it was not directly acting as a mother - but moreso AGAIN as a VICTIM!. She simply does not seem to be able to go beyond the victim/sad/crying role - she cannot portrray a mother role nor does she seem to be very good at comedy ... she cannot portray variety ... quite suprising that so many of you seem to hold her acting ability in such high esteem... really it is the chemistry between her and sushant as well as the storyline of PR that has led to her success thus far - and not so much her acting skills

Edited by excelsa7 - 12 years ago
ptecvish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@excelsa
Yes, you are entitled to your opinion about her Ankita's acting skills as much as others are.
I think that she portrays the role of Archana very convincingly and that is the reason for her popularity.
I do not agree when you say that she does not portray a mother's role properly . Her mother-son interaction with Sachu ( and Punni earlier)  come across as very natural, normal   and sweet to me.
The character of Archana does not give her scope to do comedy. Her brief stint at CC may not have showcased her comic timing but at least she tried. Everyone need not be versatile .( Can Archana Puran Singh portray Archana's role ). That does not make her less of an actress in my opinion.
Anyways, what she portrays on screen is very different from what she is in real life. I , at least, will give her a lot of credit for that. Thanx.
excelsa7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ptecvish

@excelsa

Yes, you are entitled to your opinion about her Ankita's acting skills as much as others are.
I think that she portrays the role of Archana very convincingly and that is the reason for her popularity.
I do not agree when you say that she does not portray a mother's role properly . Her mother-son interaction with Sachu ( and Punni earlier)  come across as very natural, normal   and sweet to me.
The character of Archana does not give her scope to do comedy. Her brief stint at CC may not have showcased her comic timing but at least she tried. Everyone need not be versatile .( Can Archana Puran Singh portray Archana's role ). That does not make her less of an actress in my opinion.
Anyways, what she portrays on screen is very different from what she is in real life. I , at least, will give her a lot of credit for that. Thanx.

@ptecvish

Yes this is indeed my opinion - just as you are entitled to yours. I disagree with your opinion that she protrays a mother role well with Sacchu and Punni - she comes across more like an elder sister or a nanny than a mother - the body language (among other subtle requirements) is simply not there! This is my opinion... and will not change unless her portrayal of this role changes/improves.

When I said that she does not do comedy well - I was not referring to PR per say  - but in CC - and yes - she tried - but that's not the point--> it is whether she showed the skill or not (again in my opinion).

Furthermore I disagree with you saying that 'everyone need not be versatile' - versatility is one of the main ingredients of good acting - this is not just my opinion but an accepted fact!! And YES is the answer to your Archana vs Puran singh analogy - a skilled actor should be verstile enough to take on any role. Feeble excuses like - they are too young to do a mother/father role are inadequate - at least when one is talking about serious acting skills and abilities.

Finally no one is commenting or critiquing on what this actress is like in real life - I'm sure she's a lovely person. These comments and opinions were all expressed only in relation to the acting skills (or lack thereof) of this actress

Edited by excelsa7 - 12 years ago