FF:DESTINED TO LOVE(chapter 15 part 1 n 2 page 89) - Page 40

Posted: 12 years ago
Oh please ltell me it is not someone related to Abhay. As it is the guy has told a heap of lies and can't get away with it. Now to top it this also. It would be an icing on the cake. So waiting for the mystery to be revealed.
Interestng updte. I wndr who might b d murderer...??newys eagerly waitng 4 d suspense 2 b reveald...
wow srija awesome update yaar I so loved it.Who is tht man?πŸ˜•.I m so waiting 4 ur nxt update.I hope Pia ko pta chal jaye Abhay is her secret frnd.Haseena is darling I must say.Plzz continue😳
Hello Srija!!! Fabulous update..!!πŸ€—

To start with - One question - Why do you always end your updates with a suspense?? and make us wait for at least a week??😑

BTW - Update was so sweet Especially Abhay and Haseena.. She was so understanding!! 😎
Mystery man came in and you ended it.. Abhay is there with her in the house.. Hope nothing happens to her..😲

Thanks for the PM and update dear!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
Awesome update.waiting 4 next part
Can you send PM for all chapters of Unbreakable Knot Of Love, i really like it Edited by SanaR1108 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by SanaR1108

Can you send PM for all chapters of Unbreakable Knot Of Love, i really like it
wel i just started that ff.ya sure will pm u everytime.
Originally posted by prerna26

Awesome updates Srija!!!πŸ˜ƒthanks dear.

Both Abhay and Pia share something in common i.e. bothmaintain a diary.the only thing common betn them.Haseena is a very sweet and caring mother. Please reveal the mystery soon.in the next update dear Looking forward to the next update and thanks a lot for Pm dear.😊

thanks a lot 4 the lovely comment:-)
Originally posted by piyabhay4ever

lovely update srija. Waiting to know who killed piya's parents
thanks dear.u'll know it in upcoming chapter.
Originally posted by heena_mehta

srija, dat was so damn gud
finally mystery is going to reveal, bt i hope u r nt going to separate abhay pia!!
i want them together!!! i hope pia wl understand abhay!!
is pia's parents murderer related to abhay??
do continue soon dear
thanks heena di.dis comment means a lot 2 me.this revealation wil bring them even more closer.ya that man is somehow related 2 abhay.