Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

FF:DESTINED TO LOVE(chapter 15 part 1 n 2 page 89) (Page 26)

-srija- Goldie
-srija-
-srija-

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
CHAPTER 8 PART 2

(PIYA'S DIARY PG 7)

Dear diary,
it was a really tiresome n hard day 4 me.i found out mixing with people n behaving like a normal person a very difficult task 4 me.i had never tried to mix with people n today when i tried,i cldnt handle the situation.smiling was really difficult,anyways i managed it.whenever i remembered that note n my well-wisher it gave me courage n helped me to smile.i found out today that everybody despised me n ignored me becoz of my isolating behaviour.today when i behaved normally,i was nt left alone even 4 a sec.everyone was asking me this n that.it felt as if i was having an oral examination.i had never talked so much in my life b4 like i did 2day.i need to be more patient till i adapt myself to this new change in my lifestyle.
The most difficult task 4 me was to apolosise to Abhay.i dnt know why my nervousness increased even more when i was around him.the way he was staring at me made my heart beat faster.i hav no idea how will i work with him 4 1 month on my project.i had decided to stay away frm him n nt to let him be close to me but destiny always makes me stand with him in the same plane.the one i wanted to avoid,destiny brings him closer to me either one way or the other.
The only thing that tortured me today was the title of my project.i sld work on the crime incident similar to my parents murder.the pain in my heart was so unbearable that i felt like crying out all my pain bt i didnt want abhay n kabir to see me in that state.i managed to excuse myself.
But thanks to my well-wisher i'm all right nw.today again i rcvd a note on my desk addressed to me.

"Hey piya,dnt hide ur pain.i know u r sad to know the title of ur project.bt remember u r a brave girl,if u worked on this project then u urself wil be able to provide justice to ur parents by solving their case.remember that i'll always be there to support u.and ya u look beautiful today.pink suits u a lot.u nearly killed me with ur smile yaar.4get ur pain n keep on smiling.ur well wisher."

Actually he was right,i can work on my own parents' murdur case.though it hurts to remember that incident bt through this i can fulfill my dream of providing them justice.i can keep my promise.but the only problem is i cant talk to abhay abt this.

(ABHAY'S DIARY PG 7)

Hey swthrt,
today m so so so happy that i feel like flying in the sky.today is the best day of my life.my ne of the most important wish is fulfilled.
Today piya's life tok a new dimension.everyone noticed the change in her.i dnt know who brought that change in her but m happy that she decided to live her life in a diff way.
Her smile...my god...i cant explain how captivating it is.she looked so beautiful that at first i couldnt believe she was real...4 a moment i really thought i was dreaming and didnt want to wake up.
She talked to me herself.if i had wings i wld have been flying then.
U know swthrt,the way other guys stared at her,i didnt like it at all.i really felt like punching all of them.i dnt know why bt i dnt want anyone to look at her that way.
When piya read the title of the project,all the colour frm her face was drained out.she looked pale n was in verge of crying bt she was controlling herself.it really kills me seeing her in that state.
I wrote a note n left it in her desk.at first she showed no reaction while reading the note.i blamed myself 4 doing such a silly act.bt then slowly her expression changed n she smiled...she smiled reading my note.its really my best day ever...bt what if she finds out its me...i dnt care about it right now.
Tomorrow is the 1st day to work on my project.m super duper excited bt m afraid what would be piya's rxn when i suggest to work on her parents' murder case.i just cant wait 4 tomorrow.wish me luck swthrt.
GUDNIGHT.

guys sorry 4 the short update.
If u like it press like n point out ma mistake.
Hey shivani this update is specially dedicated to u.u were waiting 4 it na.

With love
srija.

Edited by luvd - 30 September 2011 at 11:14pm

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

anshita14Mavi18abhayarshpiyali.1228CleviveDsouzaprerna26purple_shadozDeepi20hema_rawatshivanirajputkarantakiar-Sonia-sweety_crazedsneaky-ajSANDY_ROSEadnilover-Antu-_-Aslan-alicia212sunflower52heena_mehta--Siva--UmIbrahimSheDevilAkshi0019---Priya---Peehu24MS-meghasharmaAbhiya-gunner..Bournville..

..Bournville.. IF-Stunnerz
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Ur story is somewhat loosely based on an Agatha Christie's novel, isnt it. I mean the basic Murder incident is similar. 
But I like the way you r writing it. waiting for next update.

Edited by abhayfan_dishu - 01 October 2011 at 1:46am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-srija-

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
I am loving your story and the idea of diaries. Loved the update.

-srija-

---Priya--- IF-Sizzlerz
---Priya---
---Priya---

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
awesome update dear!!!!! and waiting for the next update to see abhay & pia work together... plzz update soon

-srija-

Peehu24 IF-Sizzlerz
Peehu24
Peehu24

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
hey ausum update. I loved it. Aww pia said sorry. That was cute. Nw m waitin both of them 2 start their project. Plz update soon. M eagerly waiting. Thanks for pm

-srija-

-Sonia- IF-Dazzler
-Sonia-
-Sonia-

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged

Awww Srija,
Its so beautiful hun...i so loved it
the way u expressed abhiya's feelings was wonderful . . Hats off .. :)
it was very sweet..
abhay jealous ! Huh! Nice!
Eagerly waiting to see them together & piya to open her life to him..
Thanks for the pm
continue soon
tc

-srija-

prerna26 Goldie
prerna26
prerna26

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Nice Updates!Star

Abhay  was anxious to meet her and Kabir was teasing him.LOLLoved the Update.HeartAwww... Abhay was mesmerised by her beauty and was making her nervous!
Day DreamingYayy..they'll work together on a project.Big smileHope soon she comes to know about her well wisher.He was jealous because of the attention that she received  from other guys.Nice! SmileContinue soon.Good Luck!Thumbs Up

Edited by prerna26 - 01 October 2011 at 1:39am

-srija-

--Siva-- IF-Rockerz
--Siva--
--Siva--

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Hey Srija!! It was so nice.. Abhay and Pia both started to see happy side of life.. And Abhay's not for Pia, awww.. how caring he is!! So they are gonna solve the mystery now..

Will Abhay suggest about the case or will Pia do it?? Want to see Pia's reaction when they start solving it!! Update soon...

Thanks for the PM dear!!

-srija-

Go to top