FF:DESTINED TO LOVE(chapter 15 part 1 n 2 page 89) - Page 43

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by rosamale

OMG! piya is in danger๐Ÿ˜ฒthat too in abhay's home๐Ÿ˜ฒbut i know, abhay will save her. am waitn to see who is dat mystery man
Actually piya is nt in danger.n ya abhay is there too.mystery man ka pardafash in next chapter.
Originally posted by kuttu

Oh please ltell me it is not someone related to Abhay.sorry to say but it is As it is the guy has told a heap of lies and can't get away with it.jhoot bole kauwa kate. Now to top it this also. It would be an icing on the cake. So waiting for the mystery to be revealed.wil be revealed soon.
Originally posted by Neytiri

Interestng updte. I wndr who might b d murderer...??newys eagerly waitng 4 d suspense 2 b reveald...
thanks dear.in next chapter i'll reveal it 4 sure.
Originally posted by cuteshrishti

wow srija awesome update yaar I so loved it.Who is tht man?u'll know it dear๐Ÿ˜•.I m so waiting 4 ur nxt update.I hope Pia ko pta chal jaye Abhay is her secret frnd.c wil find out.Haseena is darling I must say.Plzz continue๐Ÿ˜ณwil continue soon.
Originally posted by Sivaranjani

Hello Srija!!! Fabulous update..!!thanks dear๐Ÿค—

To start with - One question - Why do you always end your updates with a suspense?? and make us wait for at least a week??habit dear.a very bad one๐Ÿ˜ก

BTW - Update was so sweet Especially Abhay and Haseena.. She was so understanding!!a very loving mom indeed ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Mystery man came in and you ended it.. Abhay is there with her in the house.. Hope nothing happens to her..nothing wil happen 2 her๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Thanks for the PM and update dear!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Originally posted by missglam

Hiii srija..hi soni.

Sorry for late reply.hunforgiven

fab update..FORGIVEN

I hope piya finds out the true identity of her secret frend soon..c will

Wow..haseena is such a cutie..apne bete ko surprise ke bajaye heart attack de diya...heheheha ha ha funny hun

who is this new guy??THE MURDERER

U evil partner..aise jaga par khatam kia jaha suspense hi suspense tha..lol...hahahacontinue soonsure

thanks for the pm

take care

luv uluv u too
Originally posted by priyaks12

Hai srija.. sory 4 the late...no need 2 say sorry.its ok.

Wooowww wt a lovely update yaar...๐Ÿ˜Šaww...thank u so much.

abhay-haseena convo nice... ๐Ÿ‘

thanks for the pm...my pleasure ๐Ÿ˜Š
Takecare...๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by Deepi20

Nice update! Piya going back to her old home and reliving her childhood memories must be so painful!very painful indeed I think if Piya finds out that Abhay hid the fact that this house is his now,ya c wil. she is going to be super angry at him!c wil nt get chance 2 get angry coz abhay will be in more pathetic condition than piya after the revealation I wonder who that mystery man is, could it be Abhay's parents who killed Piya's parents?may be ๐Ÿ˜• I sure hope not! Looking forward to the next update! Continue soonwil continue soon. ๐Ÿ˜Š
๐Ÿ˜•
Originally posted by Pari-Gupta

Nice updates
loved it

Please reveal the mystery soon
thanks pari.
Wil reveal the mystery in next chapter.
Originally posted by piyali.1228

sory 4 the late commentsits ok dear
Wooo...vt a lovely update srija๐Ÿ˜Š