Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-srija- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: heena_mehta

i simply love ur story srija!!

d way it is progressing, its reli awesome!!!
d way u av managed d whole story, beautifull dear!!
hope pia wl soon come to knw abt her well wisher!!
do continue soon n thanx for d pm

thank u thank u thank u so much heena di.i really lov ur words.ur words really encourages me to write more n more.
Wel ya piya wil find out abt her wel wisher bt nt now.
-srija- thumbnail
Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

wow dear awesome update I so loved it.Abhay is such a sweetheart.Aww it was so sweet of him 2 think abt pia.I hope Abhiya become one soon😳

abhay always cares 4 piya.wel i know u want to c them tgther bt m so sorry dear they'll be separated b4 confessing their love.
-srija- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Deepi20

Awesome update! I'm super happy that Piya has decided to live happily now and start her life afresh! Lets see how her rule of not letting anyone close to her works out! I hope Abhay and Piya become good friends now! Looking forward to the next update! Continue soon 😊

thank u deepi.
Abhay n piya wil soon become frens par yaad rakhna kabir vi hai.and clg rules wil break her rules.
-srija- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sivaranjani

Nice update.. Finally Pia decided to change her lifestyle.. I'm damn happy!!!

I loved the Abhay's letter to Pia.. Though it was full of concern, iat end he mentioned he'll punch her.. It was really nice!!

Thanks for the PM.. Continue soon!

thank u sivaranjani.u were late this time anyways m glad u liked it.abhay's letter was nt the way i wanted it to be bt u liked it,m glad.
-srija- thumbnail
CHAPTER 8:BEGINNING

Piya was feeling different 2day.she was feeling nervous.it was the 1st time she was going to mix up with people.she entered her college.she was smiling.everyone's eyes were on her but her eyes were searching 4 one specific person.she found him at one corner with kabir.

Abhay returned frm piya's hostel.his mind was filled with piya's image,her smile.he was so lost in her thoughts that he couldn't even have his breakfast properly.he wanted to see her again.he was so restless that he went to college earlier than usual to find himself alone in the empty clg.slowly n gradually the clg compound was filled with students bt nt the one he wanted to.he paced frm one corner of the compound to another.

Kabir:"hi abhay.y do u look so serious?everythings all right na?"
Abhay:"ya everything's fine.i dnt know bt i feel restless."
Kabir:"its becoz of piya right?"
Abhay:"hun..?"
Kabir:"i know its becoz of her.is she all right nw?i saw u carrying a sleeping beauty yesterday"
Abhay:"ya she's fine.bt i'm still worried abt her"
Kabir:"so finally someone caught ur attention han?"
Abhay:"its nt like that dude.i know her past n want to help her.thats it.also,i found out yesterday that the house i live in used to be hers?"
Kabir:"what?really?oh! I didnt know that.wel how r u going to deal with her now?"
Abhay:"m nt sure.i wrote her a note without mentioning my name.i dnt know what she is thinking about it"
Kabir:"dnt worry it'll be fine.oh! Look there's piya."
Kabir:(laughing)" so u want to see her that badly han...?"

Then kabir saw piya entering the clg compound.she looked different with calm face,rising colour on her cheek n slight bt beautiful smile on her rosy lips.he cldnt stop himself frm staring at her like everyone else.he saw piya's eyes searching 4 som1 then her eyes rested on abhay.

Kabir:''OMG is c real?i cant bilieve piya is smiling.she way too beautiful yaar..."

hearing piya's name n kabir praising her beauty abhay turned back n found piya looking at him.

piya saw him when he turned back to lok at her,she freezed in her position.they both looked at each other being unable to speak or move.a few moments later piya slowly and hesitatingly approached abhay.she was getting nervous more n more.

Piya:"hi...ab-bhay"

Abhay kept looking at her.piya felt nervous even more feeling his gaze on her n getting no response.

Piya:"abhay?"
Abhay:"hun...?"
Piya:"i...i...actually i wanted to...say sorry?"
Abhay:"sorry?why?"
Piya:"u were jst trying to talk to me n...n i...i shouted at u."
Abhay:"oh! Its ok,somtimes it happens"

The way piya was looking here n there instead of looking straight at him and the rising colour in her cheeks due to nervousness,he loved it.this expression in her usually expression in her usually expressionless face made her even more beautiful.

Piya:"so...i'll go nw.c u la-ter"
Abhay:"hun...oh! Ok..."

Piya quickly walked away frm him n blew out a long breath.Abhay was still watching her.she looked nervous yet innocent n breathtakingly beautiful.all the guys even kabir was staring at her.4 a moment he felt like punching kabir...

An announcement was done addressing all students regarding summer project.

"all the students r required to work on their project regarding a crime incident.all the first yrs will be paired with final year students nd 2nd yrs with the 3rd.u can check the list of the project title,n their respective partners n the notice board.the report sld be completed within 1 months.''

All the students rushed 2wards the notice board.Abhay n kabir along with their frens reached the board.Abhay saw piya struggling in the crowd.

Abhay:''guys chill.its jst a project yaar.u can hav a look at it one by one"

Abhay n kabir managed the whole crowd.finally it was abhay's turn.he was abt to hav a look at the list when his head banged with someone.

Piya:"oh!...m...sorry"
Abhay:"its ok"

They both scanned the list n spotted their name.they pointed out their name.on doing so their finges touched each others.they looked at each other 4 a moment then on the list.their name was on the same row.they were selected as the partner for the summer project.and the title of the project was

'A MURDER CASE WITH A WITNESS'

Part 2 posted below.Edited by luvd - 12 years ago
-srija- thumbnail
CHAPTER 8 PART 2

(PIYA'S DIARY PG 7)

Dear diary,
it was a really tiresome n hard day 4 me.i found out mixing with people n behaving like a normal person a very difficult task 4 me.i had never tried to mix with people n today when i tried,i cldnt handle the situation.smiling was really difficult,anyways i managed it.whenever i remembered that note n my well-wisher it gave me courage n helped me to smile.i found out today that everybody despised me n ignored me becoz of my isolating behaviour.today when i behaved normally,i was nt left alone even 4 a sec.everyone was asking me this n that.it felt as if i was having an oral examination.i had never talked so much in my life b4 like i did 2day.i need to be more patient till i adapt myself to this new change in my lifestyle.
The most difficult task 4 me was to apolosise to Abhay.i dnt know why my nervousness increased even more when i was around him.the way he was staring at me made my heart beat faster.i hav no idea how will i work with him 4 1 month on my project.i had decided to stay away frm him n nt to let him be close to me but destiny always makes me stand with him in the same plane.the one i wanted to avoid,destiny brings him closer to me either one way or the other.
The only thing that tortured me today was the title of my project.i sld work on the crime incident similar to my parents murder.the pain in my heart was so unbearable that i felt like crying out all my pain bt i didnt want abhay n kabir to see me in that state.i managed to excuse myself.
But thanks to my well-wisher i'm all right nw.today again i rcvd a note on my desk addressed to me.

"Hey piya,dnt hide ur pain.i know u r sad to know the title of ur project.bt remember u r a brave girl,if u worked on this project then u urself wil be able to provide justice to ur parents by solving their case.remember that i'll always be there to support u.and ya u look beautiful today.pink suits u a lot.u nearly killed me with ur smile yaar.4get ur pain n keep on smiling.ur well wisher."

Actually he was right,i can work on my own parents' murdur case.though it hurts to remember that incident bt through this i can fulfill my dream of providing them justice.i can keep my promise.but the only problem is i cant talk to abhay abt this.

(ABHAY'S DIARY PG 7)

Hey swthrt,
today m so so so happy that i feel like flying in the sky.today is the best day of my life.my ne of the most important wish is fulfilled.
Today piya's life tok a new dimension.everyone noticed the change in her.i dnt know who brought that change in her but m happy that she decided to live her life in a diff way.
Her smile...my god...i cant explain how captivating it is.she looked so beautiful that at first i couldnt believe she was real...4 a moment i really thought i was dreaming and didnt want to wake up.
She talked to me herself.if i had wings i wld have been flying then.
U know swthrt,the way other guys stared at her,i didnt like it at all.i really felt like punching all of them.i dnt know why bt i dnt want anyone to look at her that way.
When piya read the title of the project,all the colour frm her face was drained out.she looked pale n was in verge of crying bt she was controlling herself.it really kills me seeing her in that state.
I wrote a note n left it in her desk.at first she showed no reaction while reading the note.i blamed myself 4 doing such a silly act.bt then slowly her expression changed n she smiled...she smiled reading my note.its really my best day ever...bt what if she finds out its me...i dnt care about it right now.
Tomorrow is the 1st day to work on my project.m super duper excited bt m afraid what would be piya's rxn when i suggest to work on her parents' murder case.i just cant wait 4 tomorrow.wish me luck swthrt.
GUDNIGHT.

guys sorry 4 the short update.
If u like it press like n point out ma mistake.
Hey shivani this update is specially dedicated to u.u were waiting 4 it na.

With love
srija.Edited by luvd - 12 years ago
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Ur story is somewhat loosely based on an Agatha Christie's novel, isnt it. I mean the basic Murder incident is similar. 
But I like the way you r writing it. waiting for next update.
Edited by abhayfan_dishu - 12 years ago
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I am loving your story and the idea of diaries. Loved the update.
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update dear!!!!! and waiting for the next update to see abhay & pia work together... plzz update soon
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hey ausum update. I loved it. Aww pia said sorry. That was cute. Nw m waitin both of them 2 start their project. Plz update soon. M eagerly waiting. Thanks for pm