Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-srija- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: kuttu

Just caught up reading all the parts as I don't remember reading it. Abhay is out and out to take revenge on Piya. that he made Kabir too a partner in it.How does he know her. That last part really has got me intruged

wel abhay has been searching 4 piya since childhood.its mentioned in chapter 1 abhay's diary
-srija- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sivaranjani

Nice update!! So Abhay got to know the truth??? Yippeee..What will he do now?? Will Pia have those memory of meeting Abhay in her childhood..?? He's gonna say sorry or thanks to her???

Till now in all parts Pia is sad.. Make her feel happy na.. I'm also feeling bad😒

Thanks for mentioning my name..😃..
Thanks for the PM.. Update soon!!

wel piya is a lost soul.c is afraid 2 b happy coz c dnt want to get hurt again.bt abhay wil change her.
Through ur comment i cld decide the title so i mentioned ur name.
Thanks 4 lovely comment
-srija- thumbnail
Originally posted by: rosamale

that was a wonderful update.👏. i was getting angry on Abhay for playing with girls and planning to teach piya a lesson😡. but now, i'm happy. 😃i didnt expect that you'll make Abhay understand Piya's real identity soo soon..😊. it came as a surprise😃. before few minutes i was sad reading ur previous updates and now i cant stop smiling😃. now, Abhay knows about Piya. his birthday gift granted. 🥳hope he'll make her happy always.

thanks.wel dnt be angry wid abhay he'll be a nice guy now.
I had to make abhay know piya's identity coz i didnt want to prolong the story.its all past b4 their separation,still present is left.
He will try 2 become her fren n c wil try to avoid him.
But at last they r destined to love each other
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hey...ausum update...wow..i loved it..so abhay knows that she is same pia..m really eager to read next update..wanna read what will abhay do..plz update soon...thanks for pm...
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update dear!!!!! Finally abhor got to know piya... Waiting for the nxt update...pls continue soon
Thnx for the pm
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow dear I loved it so will know Abhay vecome sympathic 2 Pia.I hope they becomes gud frnd😳
shivanirajput thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update
so finally abhay knows that pia is the girl he met when he was a child
i hope this will change his attitude towards her
thanks for pm and update soon

piya_abhay_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice update...

thanx for pm
-srija- thumbnail
CHAPTER 4:APOLOGY

(PIYA'S DIARY-PG 4)

Dear diary,
Today i lost ma control.those tears i hav been holding 4 months overflowed today.i had never missed ma parents the way i missed them 2day.while i was praying 4 their peace,i broke all my sheilds to let ma emotions engulf me.i had let out all ma emotions today so that i'd be able to survive another year without any emotional torture.
Today at clg the whole day was exactly like what i wanted it to be,no one 2 disturb,no one to sympathise me n everybody ignored me the way i ignored them.
I didnt see him 2day.i was glad that ma wish 2 stay away frm him as far as possible was fulfilled.but deep down somwhere in ma heart i wanted 2 c him bt i brushed out the thought at once frm ma mind
I know som1 has been following me.there's som1 keeping watch on me.i jst hope that whoever it was didnt c the weak side of me,ma tears n ma pain.i hate when som1 pity me or show sympathy.it makes me feel as if m very weak.i dnt want to b considered as a weak n fragile poor girl.
People say that fate has everything planned out.i dnt know what has fate planned for me bt whatever ht is,m going to accept it without any complaint.

(ABHAY'S DIARY PG 4)

Hey swthrt,
u know i was angry in the morning bt m sad rt now.my mind was ful of vengeance bt nw i know i'll nvr be able to think about hurting her.
With the motive of finding out her weak point i followed her.i sld hav noticed the sadness behind her arrogance.when i saw her crying i cldnt figure out what kind of persn she was.in jst 2 days i've seen diff sides of her.she is one brave n strong girl bt at the same time she is weak n fragile.nt being able to figure out her true nature,i looked into the info kabir gave me.bt when i read it many emotions banged into ma heart n mind at once.
I felt happy,sad,eager,excited,anxious,confused n heartbroken at the same time.the 1 i've been searching 4 all these years was infront of me n i didnt recognise her.i hated the person whom i sld hav respected.
I m sure c is the same girl..i mean all the info matches.The same eyes,the same curly hair...nw i know y c looked so familiar...all the facts abt her matches-c is an orphan,parents died at age of 5,born in this locality..,.ya c is the same girl...
Bt how come that innocent girl grew up to be so arrogant n ignorant.i know c had suffered a lot,...i've seen her cry 13 years back n i saw her cry today...i know c is heartbroken n lonely bt if c continues dis arrogance c'll remain lonely n alone 4ever.
When i found out abt her,all the thought of revenge vanished frm ma heart instantly.c is one brave girl to survive 13 yrs struggling alone 4 her life.if i was there in her position i wld nt hav been able to do so.
Ok i get it,her difficulties must hav made her like that bt if c stayed that way keeping her pain,difficulties n frustration to herself then she'd get tortured more n more.i cant let her b like this.c made me realise the value of ma parents,i'll make her realise the value of life...
I m sad 4 piya bt m happy that i found her.god has given me the best b'day gift i ever rcvd.i'll try 2 become her bst fren.
Dont worry swthrt u'll always remain ma bestest fren 4ever.4 nw GUD NIGHT swthrt.
C u 2maro.

part 2 in next page.
Edited by luvd - 12 years ago
-srija- thumbnail
CHAPTER 4 PART 2

Abhay reached clg earlier than usual.he wanted to talk to piya anyhow at any cost.kabir saw abhay lost in thought.

''hey dude what's the matter?''
''nothing yaar,i was jst thinking abt sth''
''u r kidding right?i mean abhay n seriousness doesnt go tgther.m surprised to hear that a reckless guy like u is thinking so hard.''
''ya ya ...u can throw as many taunt as u like at me...''
''hey man...i was jst joking.sth is wrong..i never saw u like this.did c find out that u were following her?dnt tell me ur plan didnt work...''
''c didnt find out bt i found out a lot abt her.''
''oh! ,I told u c is a lost soul so leave her as it is...jst leave her in her condition''
''no i cant leave her like that.i jst cant.i must make her enjoy her life...''
''what??u r going to change her...??u were never interested in other's problems esp of girls but why c.,...??''
''do u remember i always talked abt a girl that i met in the park.i always wanted to find whereabouts of her."
"ya i do.u've been searching 4 her 4 13 yrs...wait..,..dont tell me that...''
''ya c is the same girl.m really grateful to her.i've waited 13 yrs to express ma gratitude so nw its ma turn to help her,make her realise the importance of happiness n emotion in life''
''congrats dude...finally u found her.bt wat r u going to do now?how wil u talk to her?"
''thats the problem.i dnt hav any idea how 2 tak wid her.maybe c hates me 4 what i did or said 2 her."
''chill dude.there's nth impossible i u.u can do it.''
''thanks kabir 4 the support.BTW where's tina.wil u plz help me.keep her away frm me at least 4 today.''
''oh god abhay! Nt again...c wil kill me dude,hav mercy on me...''

Abhay smiled at him.

''kabir i know u'll do it 4 me.thanks u so mch.''

Abhay looked back to find piya jst behind him.he looked at her face to find the trace of worry or pain but her face was expressionless.c walked passed him without even glancing at him.

''hey piya''
she stopped n looked back at him.

''piya..,umm...i.,.i jst wanted to say sorry 4 what i said 2 u''
she looked at him blankly n replied in a cold voice after a long pause.
''its ok.actually i sld hav said sorry 4 slapping u''

then she walked off towards her classroom.abhay followed her calling out her name but c ignored him.at last c turned him n spoke in a cold voice.

''wil u be kind enough nt to follow me''
''but piya...i want to talk to u''
''i dont''
''but...''
''(in a stern voice)ENOUGH!!! U apolosised to me n so did i.now we dnt hav anything to say to each other.u mind ur own business n leave me alone.i hate it when others force their company on me.''

she entered her classroom leaving bewildered abhay behind her.

''Thank u abhay n m sorry...i cant let u close to me''

Edited by luvd - 12 years ago