FF:DESTINED TO LOVE(chapter 15 part 1 n 2 page 89)

Posted: 12 years ago
PROLOGUE

I never thought i would be able to cope with it,loosing my parents,loosing my hope...I know people get devastated at such situation but me NO..I dealed with it...I never cried,never complained coz i still had my life to live.
While all the other 7 years old were holding their parent's hand and demanding 4 chocolate..I was holding my courage not to wish 4 affection coz it made people weak.i never let any emotion trigger into ma heart or affect me coz i never wanted to be weak.since life is not what we want it to be and life was never fair to me.so i never wished 4 anything so that i'll not get frustated...i never let anyone be close to me coz i didnt want to get hurt again when they got separated frm me.
But though I tried hard not to,i fell in love with him,i wished him to be mine 4ever n as a result I ended up being hurt again...but I'll not shed tears coz i know he is happy somewhere without me...with the one he loved...,..
Though it hurts to admit that i was the only one to love him.For him i was no more than a friend...but 4 me he was the light in ma life after years of darkness...
I will never face him again...never see him again so that i can move on with my life...its difficult to 4get him i know but i m trying n wil try till my last breath...
</strong>

Even closing my eyes is difficult 4 me coz her face comes in front of my eyes,her smile seems so vivid that 4 a moment i feel as if she is jst in front of me...if anyone ever asked me whats that 1 thing that i want badly but cant reach then the answer would be ''her''.
I have always been carefree,neglecting others feelings n playing pranks on others but my life has played prank on me.it has taken away the only precious thing in my life from me.
I dont know why c left me n where c is...,without any notice,without any farewell...if only i could find her once,i would never let her leave me again...
I hav always got what i wanted but not her.I dont feel bad 4 nt having her in ma life...maybe i deserved that bt i feel bad coz c didnt confide on me...she didnt even confessed her love 4 me nor did I.
I know she wants to avoid me,wants to go far away frm me but i want to ask her to 4give me 4 nt understanding her.if only i could find her.
Where are u my love...why r u hiding 4rm me...u want to play hide n seek wid me right but remember i'll find u,i'll nt loose hope...I'll surely find u...

<strong>This is a story about abhay n piya.wat he likes that c hates n wat she adores that he detests.they r the polar opposite of each other.HOW R THEY DESTINED TO LOVE...,.

with love
srija.

Chapter 1:page 2
Chapter 2(part 1 n 2):page 4
chapter 3(part 1 n 2):page 6
chapter 4 part 1:pg 9
chapt 4 part 2:pg 10
chapter 5(part 1 n 2):pg 13

chapter 6(part 1 n 2):pg 17
chapter 7(part 1 n 2):pg 21
chapter 8(part 1 n 2):pg 26
chapter 9(part 1,2 n 3):pg 30
chapter 10(part 1 n 2):pg 36
chapter 10 part 3 pg 36
chapter 11(part 1 n 2) pg 49
chapter 12(part 1 n 2)pg 59
chapter 13(part 1 n 2)pg 70
chapter 14(part 1 n 2)pg 81
Chater 15(part 1 n 2)pg 89Edited by -srija- - 12 years ago
lovely continue soon...
pm me...
gr8 start
please add me to the pm list

nice start... plz continue & add me to ur pm list
awesome story yaar cont...
nice start...
promises an awsome storyline...
pain pain pain...!!
PM me when you update..!!

and luvd(sorry dunno ur name nor ur gender 🤔) U SURELY KNOW HOW TO WRITE ...

-Kiara
Awesome!!!👏Loved the Prologue...❤️Concept is really very interesting!!! Would love to read more...Continue soon.Good Luck!!👍🏼
Originally posted by iceprincesinluv

nice start...
promises an awsome storyline...
pain pain pain...!!
PM me when you update..!!

and luvd(sorry dunno ur name nor ur gender 🤔) U SURELY KNOW HOW TO WRITE ...

-Kiara

thanks kiara for a wonderful comment.u are urself a very gud writer.n wel u can cal me SRIJA.
wow dear awesome update😳