Kareena related articles HERE!! Updt Pg 2 - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
What sort of DVDs do you watch?

Mostly English movies; I like watching Meryl Streep's work, like the "Bridges of Madison County". Of course, "Godfather". Stuff like that. Drama based, and love stories. Hindi - I don't watch too many of the latest releases. The last movies I saw were "3 Idiots" and "Dabangg". We don't watch a lot of Hindi movies...

*********************     *********************        *************   ******************
You know, for actors who bemoans the lack of good stories and good scripts in Bollywood, and talk about the importance of Indian cinema (Saif's in the 'Bollywood' is demeaning camp), you would think they would would expand beyond 'English movies' which for them is usually limited to Hollywood movies.

There's something bothersome about it when I read it.  

Maybe it's laziness to read subtitles (though that's probably more Kareena than Saif), but there are other films to watch.  Plenty of foreign films.  And going to Indian films, there are films beyond mainstream Bollywood.  Whether in Hindi (no subtitles) or other Indian languages.

For this reason I gotta hand it to Imran Khan. I remember one of his earlier interviews where the said he watches DVDs of all kinds of films--Hollywood, British, French, Korean, etc etc-- and talked about how he was always taken back to hear Indians disparaging Hindi films or Indian films.

Yes a lot of the stuff are crap.  But you know, try to watch some of the parallel stuff, or the films that win National Awards, or just those new 'Hindie' films that are somewhere between mainstream and parallel.

Or watch some old Guru Dutt films, and other classics of the older times that were critically acclaimed.

Edited by likarsh - 12 years ago
likarsh, to even EXPECT Kareena to be aware of such films isn't very practical πŸ˜† 
She's hardly aware of anything beyond her little filmy bubble. Not too long ago, before she met Saif, she outright denied enjoying any hollywood films.
Whatever her perspective now, and however wordly knowledge she might have accumulated is creditted solely to Saif.
I can imagine him checking a couple of foreign films out. He seems the type.

Edited by desigal90 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Meena1

My first article..

Up Close and Personal with Kareena & Saif's Reliable, Strong and Very Long
TNN | Sep 20, 2011, 03.53PM IST

Kid's don't CLICK

..😲
πŸ˜†

I was wondering which one is more long and strong, His nose, his chin or and and and...yes u got it!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
thanks all u guys for going ahead with the idea...
the forum looks much better..
You took the initiative Smarie, so thank you!
Though her best interview in recent times will probably be ignored now (pg 2), par challo, maybe I'll post i again a few days later after people get a break πŸ˜†Edited by desigal90 - 12 years ago

Kareena Kapoor sacrifices birthday celebrations

"She has decided to cancel all celebrations owing to the ill health of Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi, father of her actor- boyfriend Saif Ali Khan." 

ye lo abhi tak shaadi bhi nahi hui, Kareena started sacrificing. where as saif celebrated his bday with kareena  when not only kapoors, but the entire Bollywood is mourning for the loss of Actor Shammi Kapoor.  psh... chote nawab ka dil bi bahut chota hai

Edited by hasini009 - 12 years ago
They've got Kareena Kapoor films on Star Gold...I am watching Hulchul lol and next they have Jab We Met πŸ˜Š