Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Loved Anant confidence - He is a Man now (Page 7)

soapliker IF-Rockerz
soapliker
soapliker

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Preet078

@ esha have u go through d  new spoiler of today n tomm .. 
i.e deepak decided to meet bajpee ..have u any idea about dis what's cvs have reason behind dis meeting .??

What new spoiler Preethi.  Did not know about it. 

Does Deepak go to meet Bajyapee after seeing Navya crying in her room as shown in the precap

Preet078 IF-Dazzler
Preet078
Preet078

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilunavya

i.e deepak decided to meet bajpee ..have u any idea about dis what's cvs have reason behind dis meeting .??

Does Deepak go to meet Bajyapee after seeing Navya crying in her room as shown in the precap

@ isha ya he decided to meet bajpee ,...

link of spoiler post

soapliker IF-Rockerz
soapliker
soapliker

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ilunavya

@ isha ya he decided to meet bajpee ,...

link of spoiler post

Thanks Preethi just saw it. 
Preet078 IF-Dazzler
Preet078
Preet078

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by barbie2011

Originally posted by barbie2011

@Shaina..even i think CV"S were thinking abt bringing back the shitster jr..and more rona dhona..i ma glad they paid heed to our suggestions..because much to my surprise we didnt even see a glance of her after the entire kanpur fiasco..i was thinking Ram will call her the firdt thing she reaches back..I am happy we dont get to see her bhayanak dharshan anymore..and no with Anants determination...she stands no chance...

@ urmi y feel that  definitely cvs store some big tamesha for us again den shagun ..as meeting of deepak n bajpee after kanpur kandhe sounds horrible  n navya dialogue to anant dat what dey do it will affects ravi n anjali ..its increase meh  suspicion .what navya said , i think opposite of it  may be happens as dowry track is still pending ..
Hey Preet..what you are saying sounds plausible..CV's might have 1 more roller coaster ride for us..so they mentioned the kanpur wedding again..i mean Ravi and anjali..oh no..this is scary..
but i'll just like to go with the positivity of the show rgt now..and hope for the best..i dont want to get tensed ahead of time..kyunki agar CV's ko hume rulana hai..to hume tab rona to padega hi hai..I'll just enjoy the present..and want you to do the dsame..lets not worry abt tomorrow..hope CV's dont gives us one more sad track...and no shagun plzzz
Agree abhi sae kyo roya ..
even i dont want shagun to back .
esha_friends20 IF-Dazzler
esha_friends20
esha_friends20

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
chill guys... lets just wait and watchh... sab thek hoga... thoda to problem aayega .. but it will be ok

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index