Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Loved Anant confidence - He is a Man now (Page 3)

Preet078 IF-Dazzler
Preet078
Preet078

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by esha_friends20

Originally posted by Preet078

Yes marriage is on cards ... but after some time... but they are preparing for ittt

@ esha  n how long dis some time ...Question
i dont want marriage on cards so soon ...Cry

hey priti.. itni jaldi nahi ho rahi hai shaddi... but shaddi is on track... liken CV do change the story as per demand and viewers feedback. so , suddenly track ko ghooma bhi skate hai... last time unhone ekk tarck ka aashe he kiya tha,

Ok esha ...thnx for info ...hope 4 best 

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Preet078

Yes marriage is on cards ... but after some time... but they are preparing for ittt

@ esha  n how long dis some time ...Question
i dont want marriage on cards so soon ...Cry

hey priti.. itni jaldi nahi ho rahi hai shaddi... but shaddi is on track... liken CV do change the story as per demand and viewers feedback. so , suddenly track ko ghooma bhi skate hai... last time unhone ekk tarck ka aashe he kiya tha,

Guess we should be happy that the CVs are not planning to marry AnYa off to anyone but each other..Esha so they have scrapped tracks before?? Guess they will gauge viewers reaction before starting the marriage track..Just hoping this won't turn out to be another saas-bahu drama..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashakd-Reshmi-

esha_friends20 IF-Dazzler
esha_friends20
esha_friends20

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Confused
Originally posted by supria

seriously esha, hope u dont mind me asking...r u in some way an actual part of the show...tech team, cvs, editing, dialogues...etc..etc...i mean the way u say that this cud happen n almost everything going by it...mayeb u cud give us the balm during troubled anya days...anyways, me too love the confident ananth...how we all have longed n wished to see him look CSB in the eye n tell him abt his love...n he did it...quite soon though!!! 

Hey supriya, No re i am not related to navya or any tele industry... but i have friends working in navya .
I cant disclose everything wht happening in navya  as sometimes navya actors itself doesnt knwo abt future track LOL. But u can check my older post.. whatever i said has been true...
See... nothing to disapoint u .. but CV change the story very fast... soo u never knw... ki shaddi ka track kab change ho jayeeeConfused. But chilll its looking promising now...Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

supria

ashakd Goldie
ashakd
ashakd

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
I am eager to to see romance before the wedding track. I think, that is what every forum member would want to see before the ultimate wedding track. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Preet078ClumsyIntrovertbarbie2011

Arvind_k_shamya IF-Dazzler

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
nishkala IF-Dazzler
nishkala
nishkala

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashakd

I am eager to to see romance before the wedding track. I think, that is what every forum member would want to see before the ultimate wedding track. 

hmm...so true!Shaadi means the show becoming another saas bahu drama or I must say Bua dadi-Bahu in this case LOL
and I am saying this for the umpteenth time...I will miss Navya and her wonderful wardrobe collection after marriage.I don't want to see Navya becoming another Rama ...jhatak colored sarees and fake jewels ..yuk..!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

supriaAanchal15-Reshmi-Preet078ClumsyIntrovertTheMummy_LeAbbabarbie2011

ClumsyIntrovert IF-Dazzler
ClumsyIntrovert
ClumsyIntrovert

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
u mentioned about cute anya scenes waiting for us in the upcoming episodes!so,will we get to see them?
supria Senior Member
supria
supria

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged

Confused
Originally posted by supria

seriously esha, hope u dont mind me asking...r u in some way an actual part of the show...tech team, cvs, editing, dialogues...etc..etc...i mean the way u say that this cud happen n almost everything going by it...mayeb u cud give us the balm during troubled anya days...anyways, me too love the confident ananth...how we all have longed n wished to see him look CSB in the eye n tell him abt his love...n he did it...quite soon though!!! 

Hey supriya, No re i am not related to navya or any tele industry... but i have friends working in navya .
I cant disclose everything wht happening in navya  as sometimes navya actors itself doesnt knwo abt future track LOL. But u can check my older post.. whatever i said has been true...
See... nothing to disapoint u .. but CV change the story very fast... soo u never knw... ki shaddi ka track kab change ho jayeeeConfused. But chilll its looking promising now...Wink

me read all ur posts though i dont get time to reply n thats y i asked u if u r actually from the team...almost everything u say happens ...so if u cud pls pass the msg that we wud not want to see a hurried marriage n navya as bahurani ...in ghoonghat n all that renu di said...we want some cool college days of anya n the friends n no triangle come what may...n hoping to see some real sensible ways in which these two will convine their elders...n less of the shudaail rama too...

sorry esha...im asking for too many goodies isnt it?? just cant see these two being sad or away from each other!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Preet078tv_princess

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index