Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

esha_friends20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys... abbb uss tarck ke bare maine discussion karke kya fayda... may be cv has listened...  Interestingly woh track bass aaya nahi... they canceked it ...But i am thnking current track will be defiently interesting...
ClumsyIntrovert thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thank god!atleast they spared us that torture after the kanpur fiasco!!!🥱
that was what,i was wondering why the families sent them to college again,even after knowing that the love-birds would surely meet in college!🤔
ClumsyIntrovert thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@esha-some clues and hints plz...!!!😃
Preet078 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: barbie2011

@Shaina..even i think CV"S were thinking abt bringing back the shitster jr..and more rona dhona..i ma glad they paid heed to our suggestions..because much to my surprise we didnt even see a glance of her after the entire kanpur fiasco..i was thinking Ram will call her the firdt thing she reaches back..I am happy we dont get to see her bhayanak dharshan anymore..and no with Anants determination...she stands no chance...

@ urmi y feel that  definitely cvs store some big tamesha for us again den shagun ..as meeting of deepak n bajpee after kanpur kandhe sounds horrible  n navya dialogue to anant dat what dey do it will affects ravi n anjali ..its increase meh  suspicion .what navya said , i think opposite of it  may be happens as dowry track is still pending ..
esha_friends20 thumbnail
Ha track is going very fast after kanpur fight... did u notice
barbie2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I agree Esha..no point in talking abt the past, as if CV's did it for better i must say..
the current track looks interesting..want to see how NAYA stands strong for their love and how they manage to convince the families..its a big difficult task ahead of them... 
esha_friends20 thumbnail
Ha urmi... They have the traget set,... bass uss tak reach karne ka rasta dekh rahe hai,,,,,,,,,,,, aab i thnk navya and anant alag to nahi hongeee

barbie2011 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Preet078

@ urmi y feel that  definitely cvs store some big tamesha for us again den shagun ..as meeting of deepak n bajpee after kanpur kandhe sounds horrible  n navya dialogue to anant dat what dey do it will affects ravi n anjali ..its increase meh  suspicion .what navya said , i think opposite of it  may be happens as dowry track is still pending ..

Hey Preet..what you are saying sounds plausible..CV's might have 1 more roller coaster ride for us..so they mentioned the kanpur wedding again..i mean Ravi and anjali..oh no..this is scary..
but i'll just like to go with the positivity of the show rgt now..and hope for the best..i dont want to get tensed ahead of time..kyunki agar CV's ko hume rulana hai..to hume tab rona to padega hi hai..I'll just enjoy the present..and want you to do the dsame..lets not worry abt tomorrow..hope CV's dont gives us one more sad track...and no shagun plzzz
soapliker thumbnail
Originally posted by: Preet078

@ esha have u go through d  new spoiler of today n tomm .. 

i.e deepak decided to meet bajpee ..have u any idea about dis what's cvs have reason behind dis meeting .??

What new spoiler Preethi.  Did not know about it. 

Does Deepak go to meet Bajyapee after seeing Navya crying in her room as shown in the precap
Preet078 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ilunavya

What new spoiler Preethi.  Did not know about it. 

Does Deepak go to meet Bajyapee after seeing Navya crying in her room as shown in the precap

@ isha ya he decided to meet bajpee ,...

link of spoiler post