desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Bebo's turning 31! Woahhh, they grow up so fast! *sniff sniff*😭
Just something KareenaK.net Made

On the eve of her 31st birthday, numerologist Bhavvik Sanghvi predicts what in store for Kareena.

Kareena Kapoor, undoubtedly, is amongst the top contenders for the number one position amongst Bollywood heroines. But what do numbers have to say about her future. On the eve of her birthday, astro-numerologist Bhavikk Sangghvi tells us what's in store for Bebo as she completes 31 tomorrow.

"Kareena was born on the 21st September, 1980 which makes her a Number 3 (Jupiter) person in numerology. She is a Virgo (ruler Mercury - Number 5) and her destiny number also adds up to the same Number 3 (Jupiter). In that case, she is ruled by Number 3 (Jupiter) twice which is the planet of 'knowledge and wealth'. No wonder she is minting money be it her films, endorsements, stage shows etc. She also has a slight cusp of Libra (ruler Venus and Saturn - Numbers 6 and 8" explains Bhavikk.

"Being a Number 3, Kareena is very practical towards life and takes her decisions herself. The mercurial effect of Number 5 can make her impatient and restless by nature. At the same time, she can also be a fast learner. She looks at things very rationally and thinks from the mind first and heart later".

"Kareena completes her 31st year and now enters the 32nd, which indicates 'speed' in both - her personal as well as professional life. There will be mostly positive developments and there are strong possibilities that even the 'wedding bells' will be heard before September next year. Yes, the chances are that bright for Bebo of getting hitched", says Bhavikk. Saif, are you listening? What are you waiting for?

"On the film front, after the super success of her last release 'Bodyguard', her work in ' Ra.One ' will be liked by one and all, but after that in ' Agent Vinod '; she will not only gain appreciation but even the film will be a box office hit".
Edited by desigal90 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigal90 thumbnail
LAMEE Prediction!
I wonder how this man could predict that Kareean will get married next year...apart from teh fact that Bebo, Saif, Soha, Johar have been giving statements indicating a 2012 wedding, but hey, lets overlook that fact.
predictions...oh yeh...

Kambaqth ishq will scorch the screens...😆...like thats exactly what happened!! 

anywayz...desu, can we have an official bebo thread for a while and include all articles in there? coz there seem to be too many kareena topics around...
desigal90 thumbnail
Hmm, I dont have a problem with that Smarie, except it would seem kinda unfair to have a thread dedicated to her in the bolly section, when there's already a section for fanclubs, right?
I liked it better when I was the only Kareena fan posting her topics. Nowadays, everyone posts everythign random about her, repetetive, unreliable, and useless, lol

And these older topics like "Kareena & Salman in Bodyguard" or "Kareena Kat's article from a month ago" arent helping.
Isnt there a rule against posting old news?
^^ i guess so...but lately, because therz so many films of herz releasing, i think people are getting bugged by the over exposure...and i dunt blame them coz the first few pages are littered with maximum kareena topics...

i guess we can just make a thread...so tht anything kareena related can be posted there...i dunt think its unfair..its not like a fanclub coz its not just for people who like kareena...
films have their own official topics b4 release right...so until this entire "bebo overexposure" fizzles down...we can just post all the articles in one thread and discuss them there...and anyone can post in that thread unlike fanclubs which are for fans only...

i think tht'd make life easier for everyone...just like all ash pregenency articles were in one thread...all kareena PR articles can be a seperate thread to avoid burnout. 
desigal90 thumbnail
You do it Smarie. I'm afraid if I open a topic titled "Official Kareena Topic", members will get tired of me, lol.
And that coupled wiht Kareena's overexposure these days will only make things worse, coz desigal overexposure will imprint onto Bebo's overexposure

desigal90 thumbnail
But can we atleast keep her birthday topic? Coz...its her BIRTHDAY!