suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Aham is angry he n kokila walking into the house thinking about what kinjal has said, kokila  is worried n she has good reason she had found the perfect ristha for kinjal but kinjal was the one who messed it up. So to teach her a lesson  she got kinjal married to dhawal,   this was a life lesson one that could not be changed. 
Aham walks into the room he sees Gopi studying he goes into the bathroom, he puts his head down infront of the mirror n looks up he remembers the times he had with anita but  with first flashback  he sees Gopi hugging him in switzerland, then a second flashback with anita then he sees Gopi  at the staircase when she had her makeup done for the first time he was impressed,  the third flashback  when anita tells him she loves him, then Gopi the day of holi where she declared that she cannot live without him.  Then the last flashback Gopi  birthday she was hurt due to her parents death, this he held her hand then let go, her hug he wanted to hug her but didnt  oh why didnt he n then he remember kokila words to her.  Aham washes his face n goes out, Gopi is waiting for him Aham ji  i will heat up the food, nahi gopi  i am not hungry, Ahamji  mahji has also refused food whats the matter?  Aham starts to talk n tells Gopi everything about what kinjal has said.   Gopi listened  then Aham looks at her, she smiles,  Aham ji i can understand  you were both in love n wanted to be with the persons you both fell in love with.  Anita ji  is always going to be part of your life.  Aham ji plse eat a little bit  its not good for you  to be hungry or mahji,  Aham looks at Gopi  what about you Gopi?  i have always said that  i loved anita?  Gopi  looks at him you told me the truth i have no expectations after all we are just friends  i wished we had become friends earlier but it takes time to build a friendship,  Aham looks at her n thinks i want more than friendship.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nilu.Dasuni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Good one dear! Me too want to see more than a friendship between goham 😉
tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
wishful thinkin...hope it hapens
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Aaah perfect, absolutely perfect

flashback comparison between the two girls, confiding in Gopi what is troubling him, she finding a way to sooth that pain away, he coming to the conclusion she's the right girl for him...perfect.
sam990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it wish will cm truth all the flash back will ahem have flash back of gopie Edited by sam990 - 12 years ago
sandyuk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
At first, i though this was something that was shown on SBS/SBB! So real, I hope this happens! 😃
shaffa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hope it something like this happens it will be icing on the cake ❤️
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i hpe he tells her n shares his heart out to her n i  want him to break dwn , cry then hug gopi cos gopi is a very understandin women n caring she lves ahem to bits bt jus waitin 4 tht 1 hug frm ahem..

Nihira-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
That was too good!!i really hope that Cv's copy your idea.
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I also want this to happen  ... but I am not going to hold my breath ... CVs  has played so many tricks on us , Just wait to see.