Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
i knew that dia follows mama;s instruction all the time..but this was shock to me...poor gurl...mirza mother didn;t wanted dia to eat orange juice ,halwa  because next day there was a shooting for film..oh god~!!!...dia is actress she can take care of herself..

👏  

Shamil, you make my day   😆

veenab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
u cant be serious?? 
man are these bollywood ppl so dumb
-Sakina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Haha!!!

LMAO!!That was a good read...:D

Uff!!Jaya..haughty as ever...Abhishek repeated everything thrice!..:P
respect123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Has got to be the world's worst ironies - these ultra-protective moms of actors. They send their daughters in the shark-infested waters and make them , pretty much strip themselves of any shred of dignity and on the other hand - pretend to be so caring. Beyond what is normal even for an Indian mom.

Probably want to keep the Golden Goose in top shape
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
The Hema Malini story was so funny! 😆
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: respect123

Probably want to keep the Golden Goose in top shape

true very true
respect123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Adding on - Some of these moms are the same moms who patiently wait outside the producer's room when he is "finishing his business" with their daughters.

What do they think he is doing? Feeding their darling daughters strawberries and cream?
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
LOL! I loved Abhishek Bachan's Idea and now I know why he married Aishwerya  😉... and Dia mirza's mom is living embarrassment for the girl 🤢
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Coffee Tea & Bollywood featuring Salman Khan, Hrithik Roshan & Anil Kapoor

There are two categories of film celebrities. The heavyweights- who always get mobbed no matter how hard they try to disguise themselves, and the lightweights– who wear obvious disguises (read sunglasses) so that they do get mobbed.

On board our flights, the heavy-weight category receive the lion's share of adulation from all and sundry, starting with the 'special- handling' ground staff (who come to see them off) to the fellow passengers (pax) who literally thank their 'stars' that they are sharing space with a celebrity in a sealed flying capsule. The lightweights keep their sunglasses on, throw some attitude around, and if they still fail to receive attention, they are prone to make a scene in order to get it.

Salman Khan-Sleeper Hit!

A few years ago, actors Salman Khan, Pooja Bhatt and Dia Mirza were traveling in the Executive Class to attend one of those infamous star studded shows in Dubai. Bhatt was seated right next to Salman and the two were in a jovial mood. They were both laughing most of the time, presumably at each other's jokes.

Some Privacy Please: Salman Khan

Many of the economy pax were aware of the presence of Salman Khan on the aircraft, courtesy the 'sighting' at the airport-waiting lounge. Some were trying their best to approach the thick curtain separating both classes, however as it was time for the flight to take-off, the ever- efficient crew made sure that those passengers were firmly belted into their seats.

One plump, child-like Gujju pax in his early 40's pleaded that he be allowed to see Salman before take-off. He refused to sit and added with stubbornness 'I will tie my belt only after you let me have look at my Salmanbhai's face. He is my favorite!'

The distraught airhostess walked hurriedly to Salman's seat, not knowing that the gujju pax had followed her like a child who was about to get his 'favorite' candy. While she apprised Salman of her predicament, the child-man stood inside the exec.class, just in front of the dividing curtain and within earshot. Salman grinned at Pooja and told the hostess "Just tell him that I am asleep!"  Hearing this Pooja Bhatt burst out laughing loudly. When the hostess turned back, the crestfallen pax had returned to his seat and appeared quite disappointed by his 'favorite' hero!

Cabin Crew Security: Hrithik & Suzanne Roshan

Hrithik Roshan-'Thumbs'  Down to Gas!

Hrithik Roshan was flying abroad along with his pretty wife Suzzane. They sat in 1A & 1B in the first row of the First Class. Their first and most explicit instruction to the crew was that they would not like to be disturbed by any fan whatsoever at any time during the flight. We duly respected their need for privacy and took all necessary steps to keep other pax from coming anywhere close to  the First class cabin.

I may add here that the crew has various other duties to perform, besides the apparent ones like serving food and drink. These include matters relating to the health and the  well -being of our pax, especially somebody needing first aid or medical assistance. Now, one lady in the club class suddenly complained of  pain in the chest.  Not wanting to take any chances, we ran helter– skelter, some paged for a doctor, others rushed to gather oxygen bottles and a few cleared away other pax around the sick lady so that she could breath freely. In the process, one star struck fan managed to sneak up to seats 1A &B, hoping to chat with the Roshans. 'Can I see your lucky thumb?' the man asked in excitement.

This infuriated Mrs. Roshan so much that she not only told the pax to 'Go away!' but also fired us crewmembers for allowing the incident to occur.  No amount of explaining about the unwell  pax could calm Suzzane down, who even threatened to report the crew to the authorities.

Of course it was discovered that the ailing lady's chest pain was just a case of gas, but the Roshan's received a 'thumbs' down from the crew for their attitude!

A Gentleman--Anil Kapoor

Anil Kapoor-Last Star Standing

The older stars though, deal with the adulation differently. Anil Kapoor, who was a big star at the time, was flying London-Bombay in the first class. One lady pax from club class was literally pleading with us to let her go and meet him. We passed on this lady's request to Anil Kapoor, who was engrossed in the in flight movie. Kapoor took his head set off, buttoned his shirt and asked us to send her in. We led her up front towards his seat. No sooner had she approached him, Kapoor, a thorough gentleman, got up from his seat, and paying due respect to the lady, he folded his hands in a cheerful Namaste.

They exchanged a few pleasantries and chatted a while about which movies of Anil Kapoor she liked best. But as long as the lady stood there, Anil Kapoor did not sit down in his seat!