Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

SBS-Ishaan chala Pardes!!*WRITTEN UPDATE+LINK* (Page 3)

-Ruhee- Senior Member
-Ruhee-
-Ruhee-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
vips Thank u soo much for sharing...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Procrastinator

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
                        Agree with my young skywalker, :-)     Suhana doesnt have normal person's akkal, einstine ki leke kya khak karegi? as for What does suhana think of Rajni? Woh bechari sara din sabki farmaise puri karti hain, kya woh naukrani hain? abb jaab khud kaa kaam karne ka waqt aaya toh bahane banane lagegi. As for Ishan he does need to grow up a little bit. but as much as needed for suhana.

MadameX

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing vips...Smile

I dont know what to say abt Ishaan...iam not sure if he understands what the responsibilities of running a family and that too alone with Suhana...LOL  iam sure...Ishaan cannot handle being independent...bt yes it will be a learning curve for both Ishaan and Suhana...and they will(must) become more matured after this...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_ProcrastinatorMadameX

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

I dont know what to say abt Ishaan...iam not sure if he understands what the responsibilities of running a family and that too alone with Suhana...LOL iam sure...Ishaan cannot handle being independent...bt yes it will be a learning curve for both Ishaan and Suhana...and they will(must) become more matured after this...
     shwetha,    I agree with Ur statement, Running a family that too with Suhana. I bet   Ishan is going to have his hands full.    Until today Suhana has not taken any responsibility that too willingly, unless it interestes her. So in mumbai when everything falls on her head, she is going to blame Ishan but I must say Ishan can not do everything for her or he can help to point. Ishan will have full time job so helping Suhana in household work, I can imagine hard for him. I think Ishan I have faith in, but Suhana I donot. If they fail, I fear It will b bcauz of suhana not Ishan.
infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

I dont know what to say abt Ishaan...iam not sure if he understands what the responsibilities of running a family and that too alone with Suhana...LOL iam sure...Ishaan cannot handle being independent...bt yes it will be a learning curve for both Ishaan and Suhana...and they will(must) become more matured after this...
     shwetha,    I agree with Ur statement, Running a family that too with Suhana. I bet   Ishan is going to have his hands full.    Until today Suhana has not taken any responsibility that too willingly, unless it interestes her. So in mumbai when everything falls on her head, she is going to blame Ishan but I must say Ishan can not do everything for her or he can help to point. Ishan will have full time job so helping Suhana in household work, I can imagine hard for him. I think Ishan I have faith in, but Suhana I donot. If they fail, I fear It will b bcauz of suhana not Ishan.

Lagee Shart !!! Chal Suhana teray saath Meri Izzat Ka bhi sawaal hai, If Ishaan thinks Suhana is dumb, and everything in between I want to see his mature side too as I forgot what he was like before. May God help the audiances. May we do not have to bare overacting from any one Ameen.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Keenu.G_ProcrastinatorMadameX

Keenu.G IF-Rockerz
Keenu.G
Keenu.G

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
lol i think the best part of this interview is the last one where they reply to each other! LOL
Clap at their quick replies to one another questions ROFL

_ProcrastinatorMadameX

MadameX IF-Sizzlerz
MadameX
MadameX

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Originally posted by netri

Lagee Shart !!! Chal Suhana teray saath Meri Izzat Ka bhi sawaal hai, If Ishaan thinks Suhana is dumb, and everything in between I want to see his mature side too as I forgot what he was like before. May God help the audiances. May we do not have to bare overacting from any one Ameen.

Netri, accept the challenge. ROFL

tejeshec

MadameX IF-Sizzlerz
MadameX
MadameX

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

@ bold: best part of the interview...looks like Ishaan is realizing the true character of Suhana. ROFL Too bad it's so late into marriage and Sonali's already gone. ROFL

And Suhana Ji...he was talking about normal people dimaag...at least get that one for now, then we'll worry about Einstein. LOL

Ektah Jee , she should have replied

" Agar Dimagh Dukaan Mai Milta to Papa tumharay Liyee Bachpan Mai Suitcase Kay Bajay Dimagh he latay, aur meray paas Dad Imported Dimagh kee Wardrobe bhar daitay, har suit kay saath matching Dimagh "

Ishaan sahab kudh ko bohat Dimagh wala samajhtay hain !!!! wah bhai wah,

Indeed, if only that kind of dialogue was said! LOL Now it is my hope that both grow up in this track, turn sensible, and be normal.

_Procrastinatorinfinity00

Go to top