Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
lol i think the best part of this interview is the last one where they reply to each other! ๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ‘ at their quick replies to one another questions ๐Ÿคฃ
MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: venture

Lagee Shart !!! Chal Suhana teray saath Meri Izzat Ka bhi sawaal hai, If Ishaan thinks Suhana is dumb, and everything in between I want to see his mature side too as I forgot what he was like before. May God help the audiances. May we do not have to bare overacting from any one Ameen.

Netri, accept the challenge. ๐Ÿคฃ
MadameX thumbnail

@ bold: best part of the interview...looks like Ishaan is realizing the true character of Suhana. ๐Ÿคฃ Too bad it's so late into marriage and Sonali's already gone. ๐Ÿคฃ

And Suhana Ji...he was talking about normal people dimaag...at least get that one for now, then we'll worry about Einstein. ๐Ÿ˜†

Ektah Jee , she should have replied

" Agar Dimagh Dukaan Mai Milta to Papa tumharay Liyee Bachpan Mai Suitcase Kay Bajay Dimagh he latay, aur meray paas Dad Imported Dimagh kee Wardrobe bhar daitay, har suit kay saath matching Dimagh "

Ishaan sahab kudh ko bohat Dimagh wala samajhtay hain !!!! wah bhai wah,

Indeed, if only that kind of dialogue was said! ๐Ÿ˜† Now it is my hope that both grow up in this track, turn sensible, and be normal.
tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Go Nets Go Aunty I am all set to judge this competition๐Ÿคฃ
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Lagee Shart !!! Chal Suhana teray saath Meri Izzat Ka bhi sawaal hai, If Ishaan thinks Suhana is dumb, and everything in between I want to see his mature side too as I forgot what he was like before. May God help the audiances. May we do not have to bare overacting from any one Ameen.

@ Red , ๐Ÿ˜†  I don't do sharts ... That being said . I have no faith in Suhana . none at all . Her track reconrd until today proves hse has learned nothing from Cake Fiasco , Khushi Fiasco  , so Why Should I have Faith in her ? 

As for Ishan , I have said many times I don't like him at all . I stand by that today . 

But If I have to choose One IDIOT from 2 IDIOTS than Ishan will b less of a failure than Suhana . I don't see her as someone able to handle her responsibility . If she proves me wrong than None can b happier than ME . Until that Happens I have no faith . 
MadameX thumbnail

Originally posted by: tejeshec

Go Nets Go Aunty I am all set to judge this competition๐Ÿคฃ

Me too. ROFL Can't wait to see what happens. ๐Ÿ˜†
MadameX thumbnail

Originally posted by: netri

@ Red , ๐Ÿ˜†  I don't do sharts ... That being said . I have no faith in Suhana . none at all . Her track reconrd until today proves hse has learned nothing from Cake Fiasco , Khushi Fiasco  , so Why Should I have Faith in her ? 

As for Ishan , I have said many times I don't like him at all . I stand by that today . 

But If I have to choose One IDIOT from 2 IDIOTS than Ishan will b less of a failure than Suhana . I don't see her as someone able to handle her responsibility . If she proves me wrong than None can b happier than ME . Until that Happens I have no faith . 

๐Ÿ‘ at what you wrote but ๐Ÿ˜ก for being a spoilsport. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคฃ

tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nets faith par duniya tiki hui hai๐Ÿ˜‰...

ps: trying to add fuel to fire๐Ÿ˜†
iViews thumbnail

Originally posted by: MadameX

๐Ÿ‘ at what you wrote but ๐Ÿ˜ก for being a spoilsport. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคฃ

I have never put BET on anything in my life . Call me anything but  If I m going to put bet on anything than It will not b SUHANA the DUMB . ๐Ÿ˜‰
iViews thumbnail

Originally posted by: tejeshec

Nets faith par duniya tiki hui hai๐Ÿ˜‰...

ps: trying to add fuel to fire๐Ÿ˜†

I guess that Much . Y don't U & Ekta put on a Bet ... ๐Ÿ˜‰