SBS-Ishaan chala Pardes!!*WRITTEN UPDATE+LINK* - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
What does Pardes mean? I thought it meant abroad. Since when is going to Mumbai, going abroad? Or are they implying that going to Mumbai is like going Abroad for Ishaan? 

The dimaag wala part is hillarious. πŸ€£What's the conclusion? Are they going or not?πŸ˜•

Oh God!! Stress is affecting moi. πŸ˜†

@Vips Thanks for sharing ji. πŸ˜†
Edited by ymanjushree10 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by ymanjushree10

What does Pardes mean? I thought it meant abroad. Since when is going to Mumbai, going abroad? Or are they implying that going to Mumbai is like going Abroad for Ishaan? 

The dimaag wala part is hillarious. πŸ€£What's the conclusion? Are they going or not?πŸ˜•

stress is defo affecting u πŸ˜›
i think they[SBS people] did not have a song like "hum toh chale mumbai" so they used this song πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and the conclusion in my opinion is that THEY are going to MUMBAI !!

Originally posted by ymanjushree10

Pardes literal meaning is abroad and abroad needn't be a different country..Any place away from home can be considered to be abroad
Thanks for WU  and  For link
@ bold: best part of the interview...looks like Ishaan is realizing the true character of Suhana. 🀣 Too bad it's so late into marriage and Sonali's already gone. 🀣

And Suhana Ji...he was talking about normal people dimaag...at least get that one for now, then we'll worry about Einstein. πŸ˜†

Ektah Jee , she should have replied

" Agar Dimagh Dukaan Mai Milta to Papa tumharay Liyee Bachpan Mai Suitcase Kay Bajay Dimagh he latay, aur meray paas Dad Imported Dimagh kee Wardrobe bhar daitay, har suit kay saath matching Dimagh "

Ishaan sahab kudh ko bohat Dimagh wala samajhtay hain !!!! wah bhai wah,
vips Thank u soo much for sharing...😊

Agree with my young skywalker, :-)     Suhana doesnt have normal person's akkal, einstine ki leke kya khak karegi? as for What does suhana think of Rajni? Woh bechari sara din sabki farmaise puri karti hain, kya woh naukrani hain? abb jaab khud kaa kaam karne ka waqt aaya toh bahane banane lagegi. As for Ishan he does need to grow up a little bit. but as much as needed for suhana.
thanks for sharing vips...😊

I dont know what to say abt Ishaan...iam not sure if he understands what the responsibilities of running a family and that too alone with Suhana...πŸ˜†  iam sure...Ishaan cannot handle being independent...bt yes it will be a learning curve for both Ishaan and Suhana...and they will(must) become more matured after this...
Originally posted by Shwets1502

thanks for sharing vips...😊

I dont know what to say abt Ishaan...iam not sure if he understands what the responsibilities of running a family and that too alone with Suhana...πŸ˜† iam sure...Ishaan cannot handle being independent...bt yes it will be a learning curve for both Ishaan and Suhana...and they will(must) become more matured after this...
     shwetha,    I agree with Ur statement, Running a family that too with Suhana. I bet   Ishan is going to have his hands full.    Until today Suhana has not taken any responsibility that too willingly, unless it interestes her. So in mumbai when everything falls on her head, she is going to blame Ishan but I must say Ishan can not do everything for her or he can help to point. Ishan will have full time job so helping Suhana in household work, I can imagine hard for him. I think Ishan I have faith in, but Suhana I donot. If they fail, I fear It will b bcauz of suhana not Ishan.
Originally posted by netri

shwetha,    I agree with Ur statement, Running a family that too with Suhana. I bet   Ishan is going to have his hands full.    Until today Suhana has not taken any responsibility that too willingly, unless it interestes her. So in mumbai when everything falls on her head, she is going to blame Ishan but I must say Ishan can not do everything for her or he can help to point. Ishan will have full time job so helping Suhana in household work, I can imagine hard for him. I think Ishan I have faith in, but Suhana I donot. If they fail, I fear It will b bcauz of suhana not Ishan.

Lagee Shart !!! Chal Suhana teray saath Meri Izzat Ka bhi sawaal hai, If Ishaan thinks Suhana is dumb, and everything in between I want to see his mature side too as I forgot what he was like before. May God help the audiances. May we do not have to bare overacting from any one Ameen.