Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.driftingaway thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
mehh, i think bunty aur babli was an awesome film on its own. Rani Mukherjee was at her prime back then too, i think the film worked because of the plot and the amazing chemistry between the main leads. I would have gladly watched BB without 2 minutes of Aishwarya in it. It could have been picturised on anyone, and still been a hit. Imo, 'Kajra re' was just an added bonus for the film but Rani and Abhishek did most of the work. Claiming the film was a hit only because of 'Aishwarya' is just absurd.  
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^ Agreed! I think it was the story, hilarious scenes and great chemitry between Abhishek and Rani that made the film work!

In regards to the topic title...errm...Ash DID have makeup on in that song, itna bhi jhoot mat bolo 😆
Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail
Hahaha! She had no make-up?!?! Wow first make-up artiste who doesn't recognise make-up :
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: chocolover89

^exactly! it was way too violent for me..

I guessed it! Most of the South Indian movies are pretty violent, so that wasn't a hindrance for me.

@driftingaway: I never said only because of Aishwarya. I said the song had a huge role. So obviously, it is Ash+JrB+SrB+SEL+Gulzar. But yeah, I would disagree with you on the film and agree with the critics, the film was pretty bad.
.driftingaway thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

i much prefer the song 'chup chup ke' picturised on Rani and Abhishek.

Personally i found some of the Abhishek/SrB/Ash scenes in Kajra re, crude. Hah or maybe that reaction was induced by seeing SrBachhan get all hot and heavy over a much younger Aishwarya :l  

God knows i'd rather watch BB than the trash that bollywood churns out these days.
Salma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
LMAO kajara ra and no make up?? hehehe may be he meant minimum make up
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
such liesss 😲 lier lier pants on fire..
Since when lipstick ,kohl , smokey makeup doesn't fall under MAKEUP?
JodhaBai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: chocolover89

Ash had no make-up in Kajrare 🤣

Concealer, mascara, lipstick, eyeliner isn't makeup than what is?? or only foundation qualifies as makeup? 😆

It helps if you read...

"I did Aishwarya Rai's face without any makeup for Bunty Aur Babli, where we did not even use foundation. It was just a little bit of concealer, with only mascara and kajal in her eyes

eta: actually found the video where Mickey and Ash talk about Kajre Re @4:25

Edited by JodhaBai - 12 years ago
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: JodhaBai

It helps if you read...

"I did Aishwarya Rai's face without any makeup for Bunty Aur Babli, where we did not even use foundation. It was just a little bit of concealer, with only mascara and kajal in her eyes

eta: actually found the video where Mickey and Ash talk about Kajre Re

I did read 😆 
I'm wondering how concelaer, mascara, and kaajal don't qualify as makeup. 😆