Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: StrangeBoy

With no make-up he means, NO BASE. Of course Aishwarya is wearing mascara, kaajal, lipsstick (you can clearly see that) but what he means is no layers of foundation which is very common while doing item numbers.

Here they talk about no make'up look and bunty babli song. (from 03:30)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xe4yrw_aishwarya-rai-meinhoon-mickey-contr_shortfilms

Now that makes sense. An item song without much make up is unbelievable still. She looked fantastic. ๐Ÿ˜

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
I think she looked stunning in Chokher Bali where she had NO make up...no mascara or kajal maybe a natural tone lipstick/maybe not--not sure on that one. But def went no make up with that film!

If she tones down on make up--she still looks fantastic. Actually, a lot of the actresses look the most beautiful with minimal to no make up like Kareena in Dev D or Ayesha in Dor or Urmila in Pinjar. 

Yes, mascara and lip gloss counts as make up so it's not really "no make up" but it's more "LOW make up" b/c the trend prior to item number gals was a burst of make up...so she sort of moved away from that.

Whateffs! I love articles that prasie Aishu! ๐Ÿ˜ณ SO a huge 2 thumbs up for it!!!!๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks Vanity for the pics: such a dreamy face!!! And agree with him--she def has the most beautiful face!!!๐Ÿ˜
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh wow really. She should win an award for the song than. ๐Ÿ˜›
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail

Originally posted by: beboholic

oh wow really. She should win an award for the song than. ๐Ÿ˜›

Lol ๐Ÿ˜†

But she did win awards for the song, like MTV Immies Best Performance in a Song. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet coco

Thanks Vanity for the pics: such a dreamy face!!! And agree with him--she def has the most beautiful face!!!๐Ÿ˜

My pleasure Coco. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
[quote]"I did Aishwarya Rai's face without any makeup for Bunty Aur Babli, where we did not even use foundation. It was just a little bit of concealer, with only mascara and kajal in her eyes.[/quote]

LOL..if all this is not make up then what is? Later he will say, oh I forgot we also put some lipstick on๐Ÿฅฑ
Prabhkallu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loves this interview. Thanks for sharing.
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Kajrare was fab. It was a pretty hit song at weddings, holis, and bunch of other events I went to. they over played it. As a matter of fact, Ash was amazing. 
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Thats not true. it could be light makeup but she definitely had something on!
melonie thumbnail
She looks stunning. He should have said light makeup instead of no makeup at all. Or may be in the film industry layers and layers of foundation is considered makeup and a light touch up with kajal and mascara may not be considered makeup.