Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

The khatarnak kiss..lol..

bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi Guys, hope u're feeling a bit cheered after  getting a glimpse of Maaneet in yesterday's episode..πŸ˜ƒ 

Kudos to Maaneet/Gurti for their utmost efforts to keep us entertained..πŸ‘

Today, I'm going to reveal the actual reason as to why Maan Singh Khurana gave up his hawt hawt tai-chi moves...πŸ˜•

Once a female mosquito fell far the hottie MSK while he was busy practising his tai-chi acts...😳

Letz see what happened next.πŸ˜‰.

Mosquito- Haiii rabba kya body hai...kya dole- shole hai inki .πŸ˜‰.kitne hawttt banda hai...babaji, ek small sa peck toh banta hai...😳

So, the mosquito couldn't resist herself & kissed Maan lightly...& the result ...Maan got infected with malaria aur woh bed pakar liya..bechara...πŸ˜•

Geet- mei uss mue machchar ko kabhi nahi chorungi ..ek baar mere haath lagh jaye toh uski zindagi ka woh anteem shan hogi...mere Maan ka kya halaat ban diye ek choti si machchar ki kiss ne...😑

Then our MSK got well soon & again devoted himself to his tai-chi acts.😳..but this time it was even more...πŸ˜‰

Wood -chi..😳

Ice-chi..πŸ˜‰

Fire-chi..😍

This time it was too hard for that female mosquito to resistπŸ˜‰ ..she got so tempted to see the super- hot body of MSK & his chi's that this time she smooched him...😳

As a result Maan got infected with Dengue fever...πŸ˜•

Geet got very upset with Maan's illness...πŸ˜•

Geet- Maan mei aapse wada karti hu ki jab tak woh mosquito ki jaan mei le nahi leti tab tak hum apne SR nahi manayenge...

Maan stopped his tai-chi acts after that.πŸ˜•..we r deprived of his hawttt moves till date coz of that ullu ki patthi machchar..😑

Then for many days, Maan stayed well by God's grace & we got to see many lovey-dovey Maaneet moments..😍

But one fine morning,letz see what Maaneet r upto..πŸ˜‰

Geet- Maan aap ko nahi lagta ki hume apna dusre innings khelna chahiye.πŸ˜‰.I mean dusre SR mana lena chahiye.😳..tai-chi bandh ho gaye toh kya hua..SR-chi toh aap kar hi sakte hai..mujhe ek hawt, passionate SR chahiye..☺️

Maan- Geet ..dusre SRRR.😲..thik hai ... mana lenge..πŸ˜•

Maan(self thought)- dusre SR .😲.woh bhi hot & passionate...mar gaye..

& Maan got infected with the thought of SR-virus & had viral -flu..

Geet- na mei Maan se SR manane ki zid karti aur na woh bimaar parte.😲.mei toh bilkul jhalli hu..πŸ˜•

And Geet out of pain in her heart for her dearest hubby, kissed Maan & as a result shared his virus & she got infected & fell sick..πŸ˜•

So, this's the story of the 'khatarnak kiss' for which we miss Maaneet...😭

I was just kidding yaaro..πŸ˜†

Hoping for Maaneet's speedy recovery..πŸ˜ƒ

MAANEET..😊

Edited by bobby13rocks - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bobby13rocks thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kirti_fiji

πŸ‘ loved it

Thanxx dear for loving it..πŸ˜ƒ
bobby13rocks thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shradha14

ahai bobby dat ws hilarious 🀣

Thanxx Shradha dear..πŸ˜ƒ
kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
maybe you can use this

bobby13rocks thumbnail

maybe you can use this

Thanxx dear for ur gift...πŸ˜ƒ
actually, I made this post from my work place in a bit hurry..so when I'll return home ..I'll add them ...OK dear..πŸ˜†
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome one🀣

I Wish to be that mosquito so i can kiss his body β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜† 
kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: --Thush--

Awesome one🀣

I Wish to be that mosquito so i can kiss his body β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜† 

besharam you have to be alsoπŸ˜†
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aww this was so emotional beautiful😍😭😊and also hilariousπŸ˜†...loved ur post once again Bobby dear...Wising Our Beloved MAANEET Drashti Gurmeet a speedy recovery...
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

besharam you have to be alsoπŸ˜†

Just imagine how  lucky is that Female mosquito even geet dint touch and kiss his body but that mosquito did more than 4 timeπŸ˜†how lucky it is..wish i was that mosquito ..i would have kiss all his body πŸ€£
--Magnificent-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Bobby ji story achhi bana lete ho aap ...had a good time reading it and laughed my heart out ...🀣  ek request hai aap se plz go and join the cvs of the show ...maybe with ur writing we mite get to see something totally exciting πŸ˜Š