Breaking News: Damini account in SWISS BANK

Posted: 12 years ago

Hi Guys, long time I didn't open any thread, as it increase the workload of mod and final fate of thread is obvious😉. But today I m free and decided to take risk😆. Some people also blaming me tht I always target the MAIN POSITIVE character of the show TAPU Bitiya😉. So today I decided to dedicate this thread to MAIN VILLAINE of the show ICHCHHA and DAMINI😆.

There is view tht both Ichchha and Damini r big snatcher and robber, they snatched and robbed everything from Tapu Bitiya from love (as I know love can be only EARN and not SNATCH, but everybody r free to hv their POV) to her property😆. So I m surprised, where all the money Damini keep.  an idea came in mind tht may be she kept all her money in SWISS BANK, to save the taxes on her chori ke mal🤣. So a new crime of Damini came in light as a TAX CHOR🤣. May be CVs didn't show the deal to common viewer, whn Jogi accepted his crime before Damini😆. We common viewer were surprised tht a chor, blackmailer and snatcher like Damini, how cd missed the chance😆. If she wd hv asked, jogi wd hv given his whole property to her to do the prayashchit, but she didn't take anything. This was for common viewer, but I think in background there were other episode for only special viewer, having some extra senses🤣, where they showed tht Damini emotionally black mailed him and asked to deposit  all his money in swiss bank, keeping only some money for survival and for do jun ki roti of Tapu bitiya🤣. We were also surprised why she didn't take her salary and even the insurance money, which she got gave Jogi to take care. But in the same back ground episodes, they showed tht Jogi 90% of his income was transferring in Damini's swiss account🤣. I was really surprised tht having so much faith of Jogi, why these two evil characters were not using to exploit Jogi and use his faith😆. If such position wd hv our another two positive character (after Tapu of course😉) nani and pushkar😆, they wd hv bankrupted Jogi thakur and let Tapu bitiya beg on the street😡. But the real story was absolutely opposite which was running on background for special viewers, where Damini was exploiting Jogi and grabbing all his money🤣.

So we common viewer, unaware of the real story running in background, fighting to prove them sacrificing, but in reality they r supper reach people snatched all money of Tapu, deposited in swiss bank and living in kholi to hide from Income tax people🤣🤣.

After knowing the reality I wd not be surprised if in the list, which Indian government hs got from swiss authority, one name will be Damini/Ichchha🤣🤣. . So for the sake of country, I request CVs to expose these both robbers and bring black money back and return to our POOR tappu bitiya🤣🤣.

excellent post ankit ...👏 you made my day with this 😆
Great post ankit👏I love reading ur posts.
Yes yes Ichcha and Damini r d main vamps of d show don't know why Media guys given vamp#1 award to Tapu 😉
Edited by shyams - 12 years ago
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣O my !!!!!! give me break 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣o ..ok so CVS run two stories one they show other in the background which  all cannot  see only some special 🤣🤣🤣🤣 thats why i was always confused 😕about some things being charged on Ichcha , Damini and Jogi that has actually not been shown in the show😕now i know why ? because i don't have access to background story  😭Thank you ankit for explaining so beautifully  how mean and selfish and cunning Damini  is and clearing my confusion  🤣🤣excellent post Buddy ⭐️The World's Biggest Positive and Innocent Character Tappu Bitya the Great 🤣and Biggest Villians Ichcha And Damini 🤣🤣🤣🤣 phew 😊🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣sorry but i am really falling off with laughter 🤣
Excellent post.
Today my all doubtr r clear. I was always wondering why people r supporting tapu after so many crimes. So there is another hidden story 4 special viewer.
Originally posted by jdfan

🤣O my !!!!!! give me break 🤣o ..ok so CVS run two stories one they show other in the background which  all cannot  see only some special 🤣 thats why i was always confused 😕about some things being charged on Ichcha , Damini and Jogi that has actually not been shown in the show😕now i know why ? because i don't have access to background story  😭Thank you ankit for explaining so beautifully  how mean and selfish and cunning Damini  is and clearing my confusion  🤣🤣excellent post Buddy ⭐️The World's Biggest Positive and Innocent Character Tappu Bitya the Great 🤣and Biggest Villians Ichcha And Damini 🤣 phew 🤣sorry but i am really falling off with laughter 🤣
Today is enlightment day, we hv been fighting for yrs here, without knowing tht cvs r playing with us. they r creating confusion among viewers by running two story at a time, to create fight for TRP sake🤣🤣 and we poor guys cutting each other throat😉 the parallel background story is only for the people having few extra senses, special technology😉 so tht common people cd not see it😆😆 so people stop fighting, everybody is rit on their own🤣
Originally posted by shyams

Yes yes Ichcha and Damini r d main vamps of d show don't know why Media guys given vamp#1 award to Tapu 😉
Arey midia guys r also not permitted to watch the background story🤣🤣 God will forgive thm for their unawareness, becoz they dont know wht they r writting🤣🤣
u can also add the Jogi in villaine list, as he is wasting the BIRTH RIGHT property of Tapu. he hs no rit to waste it without asking permission from Tapu bitiya😆😆 even his love is the property of Tapu bitiya, which he is sharing with Ichchha without her permission😆😆 so there r three main villains in UT as per parallel story in background🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣Ankit in background  story Veer is Hero or Villian ..i guess Villian after all he also did so much injustice with Tappu Bitya🤣