why khushi is so dumb?

SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
i was really disappointed in yesterday's episode. when lavanya asked khushi about her boyfriend. khushi could not properly pronounce the word boyfrnd. first she pronounced bayfriend. 2 times she pronounced this. later she pronounce boyfriend. is she is not educated? then how could she was doing job in AR company if she does not know common english? i m totally dissappointed, cvs should notice it. they should develop khushi's character. at least she should know common english. she also wrote a resignation letter. if she can write resignation letter then how she cannot pronounce properly the word boyfriend. pls somebody tell me

pls cv, r u listening? pls improve khushi. dont show her such a dumb. i want her a successful fashoin deseigner. not only ghar ki sati sabitri bahu
Edited by Kamalika.. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
You are so correct...I so agree with you..she even pronounce phone as phhhoone..
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

and husband as buhbaand...this is so no appropriate...its ok if she studied in hindi medium, but this much pronunciation in very normal...for even an hindi educated person...

bayfriend and hujbaand are used by people who are totally illiterate...and didnt grew up listening to these words...
SK_Love thumbnail
phone,sugarfree it is also ok. but in case of boyfrnd pronounce she is totally... in case of live in its ok, bcoz some moth before i also did not know about live in, i was also 19 years. but a 12 pass girl also can correctly pronounce boyfrnd,sugarfree,treat etc. remember when sim pam ask her to give treat she said "kya denge" sim replied "treat chamkili". she does not know these common english. unbelievable
-HappyBird- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
well that  is her Lucknow accent ..She always speaks that way .How that supposed to be dumb??
pbtghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
don't go on pronunciation. bcz it differ time to time. You can hear a word in different pronunciation not only India but also in other country.  As In India, pronunciation is different at Eastern region & southern region as well as British & American pronunciation is different.  That not mean they are all dumb or uneducated.😆
SK_Love thumbnail
but khushi behaved yesterday such that she never heard the word boyfrnd. she pronounce it bayfrnd. and she always called security choukidaar. why?
cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
While working for ASR I think she showed that she knows English very well...even I was frustrated by her English ...
SK_Love thumbnail
i m getting frustrated day by day for her english. i know they r totally different. but it does not mean that she does not know common english
Originally posted by: freefalling

well that  is her Lucknow accent ..She always speaks that way .How that supposed to be dumb??

I agree and honestly can not understand those who would disagree,would not even like to.

Its not at all necessary that someone who does not know english is dumb.

Can't believe I actually had to write something so obvious here.